GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I reported to a Mod to change the title already! :)

No verdict yet? I'm off to bed to do a bit of reading - hopefully, when I come back in the morning - I shall see GUILTY on the title! :D Let me know "how long" the jury was out - okay? ;)
Okay @Niner. Thanks for all you've done making Websleuthers aware of this case. Samantha Josephson death's has an important Uber/Rideshare message.

I reported to a Mod to change the title already! :)

No verdict yet? I'm off to bed to do a bit of reading - hopefully, when I come back in the morning - I shall see GUILTY on the title! :D Let me know "how long" the jury was out - okay? ;)
Okay, will do @Niner. Thanks for all you've done making Websleuthers aware of this case. Samantha Josephson's kidnapping and murder has taught us an essential ride share message.

Defense immediately renewed their motion for a new trial based on the initial traffic stop and they also cited how fast the verdict came back as reason for new trial

Denied

If it wasn't such a serious situation I would laugh at the absurdity of their reason for appeal based on fast verdict. Ridiculous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back