GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know who the man in the suit is sitting next to the deputy behind the defendant?

This grid the prosecutor is showing with the word guilty - seems pretty silly to me. I'd eye roll if I was a juror. Other than that, I think he's done a great job.

Even if I was a juror who was actively searching for a reason to NOT convict, I think I would have trouble reaching that decision. Even understanding where the burden of proof lies, I would be disappointed that the defense didn't give me anything to work with.

After seeing the full presentation of facts, I (sort of) see why the defendant wanted to fire his attorneys the day of (before?) trial. There was nothing reasonable for them to put out. He left them with no choice.

The closest thing I can get to doubt in this case is just the question that I know is unanswerable. WHY?? There is no good reason and there is no reason, nor do I expect him to ever shed any honest light on his reasons.

Stephen Fastenau
@StephenFastenau
·
11m
Goldberg’s ends closing statement after more than an hour recounting details from testimony and evidence, said it defies common sense for anyone else to have driven Rowland’s car the night Josephson was kidnapped and killed.

Josephson’s father, Seymour, wiped away tears after judge gave jury a 10-minute break before defense gives its closing statement.

link: https://twitter.com/StephenFastenau

Defense attorney made an interesting point (having nothing at all to do with the case).....why was there a turning lane to a one-way street?

No tweets since they went on break.

What is the defense attorney's name giving closing, please? TIA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back