GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stephen Fastenau
@StephenFastenau

11m
Nathaniel Rowland found guilty of murder in the death of Samantha Josephson in March 2019.

@StephenFastenau
10m
Rowland also guilty of kidnapping and weapon charge. Josephson’s father, Seymour, pumps first and punches hand as verdict is read, embraces his wife, Marci. Tears and back pats throughout where Josephson family is seated.

I stayed away from commenting past few days because IMO it seemed he was enjoying the pathologist going over the photographs of her body.
This guy is a monster!!!!
Thank you to the prosecution team & the jury.

MOO

@StephenFastenau
1m
“I pray that he feels Samantha’s pain. I pray that he gets what he deserves under the law,” Samantha’s mother, Marci, tells Judge Clifton Newman as he prepares to sentence Rowland.

@StephenFastenau
1m
Samantha’s father, Seymour, gives judge a book he says contains 90 statements from family and friends.

Last edited:
…her Mom said you killed my daughter for the $35 a college student has in her checking account …
…the father…I feel has moved the judge to almost tears…
The father has thought of suicide..

MOO

Woohoo, I knew it, and it came even sooner than I hoped.

LE was superb in their investigation, the DA was excellent in it's prosecution, and the judge and jurors were fantastic in their roles. A job well done to honor Samantha. By all accounts of everyone who knew her, she was a special, kind and beautiful young woman with a world of possibilities until this monster killed her.

Now, may this perp be locked up and never see the light of day as a free man again.

Rest in Peace Sami

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back