GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His mother is speaking. She says my son didn’t commit it. Judge shuts her up right away.

She is in total denial.

Judge just tells her again that he is guilty and will not listen to her telling him of his innocence.

Defense is arguing with judge about his family support. Wow!

I think just the fact that the defendant sat there , no tears, no sadness as his parents spoke…I almost expected him to roll his eyes!..he looked bored!This guy is one cold , cold , evil monster.

MoO

He is telling the judge that he knows he is innocent, blaming LE for not investigating more.

….after he clanked up as the judge called him up

Judge telling him that this investigation was incredible and all roads and trails lead to you.

I had hoped this trial and testimony would give NR’s family the resolution and truth they needed. It is very difficult to believe the worst of your beloved son and denial is powerful. I have been in this position myself with a close relative who committed a terrible crime. NR can and should show true courage and character by admitting to his crimes and allowing his family to accept the truth of his guilt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back