SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re BBM

I sure hope they arent taking TK word for it that there is no more bodies on the property.

Wish they would have asked them what makes them think there are no more bodies.

I always get a bad vibe when I hear things like this from LE. It makes me think they just dont want to put in the large effort it would take to look for more because property is so large. I dont like to be so negative about that but they did not provide any reason they are giving up so early. They should have provided a reason to assure the public there are no more.

I feel like LE are trying to discourage the press from camping out. I'm guessing that only adds to the stress of their job. They want to take their time and do everything right but the press is wanting answers right away like this is an episode of Criminal Minds. JMO. Early on, in another presser the Sheriff refused to guess how many days/weeks they may be searching the property. My paraphrased take on his answer was "as long as it takes" and I hope he still has that stance. They must be exhausted and disturbed by what has been found so far and I don't think their work is anywhere near over with yet. JMO.

Also would be interested to see his Facebook posts around October 18th (when supposedly police flew over with a helicopter)
I still have his FB page open. From what I can see there is an entry on Oct. 5th--an advertisement for a house and then nothing until Oct. 29th where he posts a Halloween/realtor joke.

Emmerson Wright (now deceased) was a career criminal who was 39 at the time the bank robbery happened and killed those three people. He used a red car. A red car was seen at the Superbike murders months prior. Could it be possible that TK and Emmerson Wright were incarcerated together, became friends and maintained that friendship after prison? As a result TK could have the details of the Superbike murders from a friendship with Emmerson Wright. Why he would confess if his friend was the actual murderer has yet to be determined. Some sort of twisted control game I suppose that would come to light eventually.

No, there's no record of him having served time in the AZ prison system.

Emmerson Wright (now deceased) was a career criminal who was 39 at the time the bank robbery happened and killed those three people. He used a red car. A red car was seen at the Superbike murders months prior. Could it be possible that TK and Emmerson Wright were incarcerated together, became friends and maintained that friendship after prison? As a result TK could have the details of the Superbike murders from a friendship with Emmerson Wright. Why he would confess if his friend was the actual murderer has yet to be determined. Some sort of twisted control game I suppose that would come to light eventually.

BBM.
TK was incarcerated in Arizona and Wright had no record there from the articles I have read about him. Wright was in and out of prisons in GA and SC. Here is his history:
According to police, Wright spent the past two decades of his life in and out of the criminal justice system. His convictions in Georgia include burglary and aggravated assault on police in 1985, eluding an officer in 1987, receiving stolen property in 1994 and burglary in 2002, Hamby said.

In South Carolina, Wright was convicted in 1987 of driving with a suspended license, according to the State Law Enforcement Division. In 1990 he was charged with unlawful carrying of a firearm, but the case was never prosecuted.
http://www.goupstate.com/news/20070612/police-seek-info-in-greer-03-slayings

I feel like LE are trying to discourage the press from camping out. I'm guessing that only adds to the stress of their job. They want to take their time and do everything right but the press is wanting answers right away like this is an episode of Criminal Minds. JMO. Early on, in another presser the Sheriff refused to guess how many days/weeks they may be searching the property. My paraphrased take on his answer was "as long as it takes" and I hope he still has that stance. They must be exhausted and disturbed by what has been found so far and I don't think their work is anywhere near over with yet. JMO.

Agreed. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. A lot of what was said at last nights presser contradicted what the Sheriff said on Saturday night, reporters even questioned that last night.

Saturday the Sheriff said they anticipated being there about a week and had brought in lights and a generator to continue through the night swapping shifts, a reporter last night brought this up to more or less have it laughed off.

Saturday the Sheriff said other properties were being searched and he stated emphatically the searches were not limited to SC 'AT ALL'. Last night they said there was no other properties being searched.

What changed?

The only thing that has changed is the way they are dealing with the media and what they tell them. MOO

ETA: OR they didn't know what the Sheriff wanted the media to know so were super guarded and elusive with certain information.

Agreed. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. A lot of what was said at last nights presser contradicted what the Sheriff said on Saturday night, reporters even questioned that last night.

Saturday the Sheriff said they anticipated being there about a week and had brought in lights and a generator to continue through the night swapping shifts, a reporter last night brought this up to more or less have it laughed off.

Saturday the Sheriff said other properties were being searched and he stated emphatically the searches were not limited to SC 'AT ALL'. Last night they said there was no other properties being searched.

What changed?

The only thing that has changed is the way they are dealing with the media and what they tell them. MOO

ETA: OR they didn't know what the Sheriff wanted the media to know so were super guarded and elusive with certain information.

I think it may also be that the officer who spoke last night was asked to do so at the last minute because the sheriff was caught in traffic. IMO, he was not prepared to answer the questions the press asked him. Perhaps he should have simply said he wouldn't discuss any of that info and only given what the Sheriff had asked him to give. They were there to update that a third body was found and the 2nd and 3rd bodies had since been removed. This does conclude the search/recovery of the bodies that they have been told about by TK so far. It's not the same thing as there not being any more bodies on the property that are not known about. It's a nuanced question, really, on whether they are "done" on the property. He didn't say they are done just that the searches would be "scaled back" and this does make sense, IMO, if they don't have further evidence of remains or places they need to dig at that property. If investigators find evidence of more remains or TK tells them about more they will be back out there with more people, IMO.

Still :thinking: ?family holidays have meaning due to when he did the first rape, his father had left him home alone and he had been gone 3 days already on a trip out of town with a girlfriend when he committed that crime the day before Thanksgiving, and CDC and KB was right before Labor Day weekend(missing on August 30th, labor day on Sept 5th)

05/26/2014- Toasha Nicole Rice Vale, NC This was Memorial Day
09/20/2014- Tamera Kingerly North Augusta, SC
11/25/2014- Aaliyah Bell Hall Rock Hill, SC 2 days before T’giving
11/28/2014- Jade Pasco pregnant Spartanburg, SC Day after T’giving
01/25/2015- Cobey Smith Greensville, SC found shot
04/20/2015- Emmanuel Quarles Anderson, SC
05/13/2015- Erica Spencer pregnant Roebuck, SC found dead strangled May 10 was Mothers Day
08/07/2015- Kimberlyn Cubias Jacksonville, Fl see with a man
11/14/2015- Aremy Naranjo-Méndez Gastonia, NC
02/02/2016- Kenny Kilgore Greenville, SC
05/23/2016- Hailey Burn Charlotte, NC
05/30/2016- Taylor Johnson Gilbert, SC This was Monday, Memorial Day
06/10/2016- Allaya Hite Lancaster, SC .

Jeez, two pregnant women in the list
I remember someone posting that he was listening to lullaby music on one of the music streaming apps. Which is obviously strange.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I remember someone posting that he was listening to lullaby music on one of the music streaming apps. Which is obviously strange.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think the lullaby music is background music for his Real Estate listings on You Tube. Watch some of his YT videos of houses on the market. It will put you to sleep but that seems to be standard in the Real Estate industry. JMO. I thought it was strange as well until I saw the RE videos.

I still have his FB page open. From what I can see there is an entry on Oct. 5th--an advertisement for a house and then nothing until Oct. 29th where he posts a Halloween/realtor joke.

screenshot everything!

What changed?

Whenever asked a question, just pretend the official begins with "Well, at this very moment..." and everything else will make more sense.

As for what things changed...maybe they're going to focus on one thing at a time right now, or there's been some new developments that he's not at liberty to say, or this is a large investigation and these things take time, or they need to secure more search warrants first, or...?? I don't know, there's a lot of the tried and true responses that could fit in there.

That's was my poor attempt at humor. My hat is off to LE having to field questions in keeping the public informed while balancing the integrity of the investigation.
It's not easy enduring the criticism of a highly publicized private investigation.

I can't help but to think the two unidentified from today may be fairly recent:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

W said he helped plant trees in front of the fence lining the property and assisted posting no trespassing signs.
They last communicated through text messages last week, he said. TK had sent W a message that said, "Remind me later to tell you about my little altercation with some hunters two weeks ago. The ran off my land in middle of dark (sic)."

I don't think there were any "hunters". TK could have made that up so no one would not question the fence and no trespassing signs. Or maybe he was concerned that someone had heard yelling or screaming and was trying to provide an explanation.

Good morning everyone. Please let me know if this post's content is not allowed.
I'm seeing a strange result when i look for TK's address history...
Some sites list him as living at the same address, 612 Mesa Lane, but in MAYO, SC, 29368 rather than Moore, 29369.
Mayo and Moore are 30 minutes apart by car. I don't think there is a Mesa Lane actually in Mayo.

Could be a typo, or something he did to confuse authorities. Maybe look out for the town Mayo when searching anything regarding his formal addresses.

Sources (search todd or the address):
1) http://www.peoplebyname.com/callerid/lookup-864-576
^this site has both of the towns listed
2) http://yellowpageusa.net/City-Mayo-South_Carolina-United_States.html?Posts_page=2
3) http://www.locatefamily.com/K/KOH/KOHLHEPP-7.html

TK's name can be found associated when searching "612 mesa lane, mayo", which, again, I don't think exists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O/T Is it just me? I just hate it when a case gets split up into so many different threads! It's makes it so hard to remember where you were reading and/or commenting..(Now which thread was I on when I saw that or was dialoguing with someone?) Guess there's a reason for it, but I wish we could just have one continuous thread instead of so many different ones. JMO (Of course, I realize the need for one devoted just to media, documents, etc., without comments.)

Apparently TK posted on the internet a picture of a woman walking on the same property that KB was found. The LE are looking into whether this could be another possible victim. Here's a link of the article, they have the picture of the woman in the article by it is blurry.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...d-online-amid-grisly-finds.html?client=safari
Hmmm not sure where my post went. But said the picture at this link and story is untrue. He never posted this photo on his facebook, a friend on his friends list did. This photo does not belong to him. He simply commented on that post.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hmmm not sure where my post went. But said the picture at this link and story is untrue. He never posted this photo on his facebook, a friend on his friends list did. This photo does not belong to him. He simply commented on that post.

Oh good. The girl in that pic looks like a child.

Oh good. The girl in that pic looks like a child.
It is, and according to the original poster she isn't so happy it is being spread all over. I'm surprised Daily Mail is still circulating it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

O/T Is it just me? I just hate it when a case gets split up into so many different threads! It's makes it so hard to remember where you were reading and/or commenting..(Now which thread was I on when I saw that or was dialoguing with someone?) Guess there's a reason for it, but I wish we could just have one continuous thread instead of so many different ones. JMO (Of course, I realize the need for one devoted just to media, documents, etc., without comments.)

I'm the total opposite, I like the structure and organisation (OCD) ;)

I agree. When it gets to this point, I give up trying to keep up. I wish there was at least one general thread for "general " questions. I just do the best I can at this point as I don't have time to keep up on all the different threads. Oh well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back