SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't help but to think the two unidentified from today may be fairly recent:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

W said he helped plant trees in front of the fence lining the property and assisted posting no trespassing signs.
They last communicated through text messages last week, he said. TK had sent W a message that said, "Remind me later to tell you about my little altercation with some hunters two weeks ago. The ran off my land in middle of dark (sic)."

Don't rule out potential victims in Northern/Western Georgia either--it's an hour and some change from the Greenville-Spartanburg area to Atlanta.

Don't rule out potential victims in Northern/Western Georgia either--it's an hour and some change from the Greenville-Spartanburg area to Atlanta.

Good point. Besides the proximity to SC, TK went to elementary School in GA and was at Georgia Mental Health Institute in 1980. Although that is from his childhood, he may have still had family in GA or may have targeted someone he knew from GA when he got out of prison in 2001.

i'm trying to find media confirmation. Unfortunately, just because someone is updating her fb it doesn't mean she is home safe. She could be still missing and posting while on the run or it could be someone else. Charlie carver's fb page was posting updates in this very case and he had been shot dead at tk's property :(
true!!!!

Good point!
I think Atlanta, Athens, Alpharetta, Augusta, & Macon GA would all be good places to look. As well as Hickory, Boone, Asheville, & Hendersonville, NC.

(O/T: I never realized how many towns in Georgia have 'A' names until just now.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard anything more about "the other property" they were searching that he wouldn't name at last night's presser?
Could be his mom's place. He lived there for a while after getting out of prison and the property backs up against a lot of vacant and wooded land.

I had forgotten to add that I think the FBI would aid in interviews as well as the profiling.

The fbi will be needed to help match his pings to other missing people.

You guys already named about 50 possibles missing or unsolved murders that he could be related to.

Agreed. The sheriff saying he prayed with him and later calling TK remorseful just proves TK is a skilled psychopath, adept at reading people and reflecting who they want to believe the psychopath to be. The sheriff showed his hand as a prayerful man, so TK put on a mask of humility and repentance.

And it sounds as though LE swallowed it if they are now scaling back the property search and not lookIng at other sites.

:sigh:​
I wonder if TK is allowed TV privilege?
If so and he can watch the updates, the Sheriff may be also playing him too. Pretending to believe he's remorseful to get more information. The reason I say this is
the Sheriff knew from day one he was dealing with a SK. I'm sure the FBI has been telling the Sheriff how to progress in the interviews. He's gaining TK's trust.
Playing him like a fiddle IMHO. He knows TK has to feel superior so he's letting him feel in control.
That may be why in the interviews he says things like "he's showing remorse" to make TK believe he's falling for his game.
It's a chess match and I'm sure there are reasons for his actions and words.

I've been quite hung up on this as well. I don't know why... maybe because he confessed to the Superbike Murders so quickly. I understand that many SKs enjoy bragging about their crimes and we already know he likes to taunt others... but I still have so many questions about how this all played out. He was uncooperative with LE on Friday and asked for a lawyer. The very next day he initiated contact with them, confessed to the Superbike Murders, and "expressed remorse"?

I wonder if LE was aware that TK had been a customer at the shop prior to this arrest? Maybe they even interviewed TK way back in 2003 and cleared him of involvement, but then put two and two together after KB's phone led them to a property owned by TK? I honestly don't know. I just feel like they must have mentioned those murders to him before he confessed. I hope it wasn't a false confession on his part. I know they said he gave details only the killer would know, but LE can inadvertently reveal those details without realizing it sometimes. If they questioned the store's known customers back in 2003 and TK was included in those interviews, they could have given away important details by the way they worded their questions back then. YKWIM?

Something just isn't sitting right with me about it. He's using the confession as a bargaining chip to gain control of the situation with specific demands. He's being "polite and respectful" and "showing remorse". It almost sounds like he's duped these guys... Hook, Line, & Sinker.

I know they want information from him. HE knows he has something they want. He's giving demands and they are complying with his "requests". It's like they're negotiating with a terrorist!

He will likely offer up additional information in exchange for even higher demands in the future. This game of cat and mouse of his could go on for quite some time... because there's no way in hell he took an 11 year break. (He's only owned the property since 2014 & the SuperBike Murders happened in 2003.)

Unfortunately, I believe they've only discovered a very small fraction of the innocent lives he's stolen. I hope LE realizes the level of evil they're dealing with right now. I hope they take that into consideration before they meet any more of his "reasonable requests" in the future. I sincerely hope they do not become his fiddle.

I agree.
I also think they aren't being honest about not continuing to search those acres. I think they will they just don't want the media seeing everything and it possibly getting back to TK.
I am sure they know there has to be more bodies there and in other locations. He did say in yesterday's presser that they were searching another area and refused to give the location. So it's possible they are also busy uncovering bodies in that location as well. I think they are keeping their cards close to their chest right now which is a very good thing. I'm sure they are compiling a list of potentials like we have too.
One thing that keeps coming to my mind is although he did kill and keep some victims on his land, I think he also hunted in other locations for quick targets to keep the bodies from piling up in his area. Although ....as many years that have passed, the body count is much higher even in his own back yard literally. I think the ones found so far are recent kills. There's more there I'm sure of it. I think it was the whole reason he bought the property to begin with.

On Toasha Nichole Rices (aka Nikki Green) forum post #48 references her fB being hacked and that the hacker states Toasha (aka Nikki) is at "the beach". Then post #53 goes on to say that a person comments that Toasha (aka Nikki) is at "the beach" with David Griffigh and shows a link that he's indeed her friend on fB. David Griffigh profile appears to be a fake profile.

This sounds so much like how TK refers to missing people in his post being at the beach or with a boyfriend and how TK messed with CDC's fB and toyed with his family.

:O Total speculation...What if this was a clue to TK's other bodies? "At the beach" for a possible tip towards Toasha/Nikki and the "suggestion" she was at the beach. Were there any other missing persons where, again, someone suggested on social media that they "ran away with the probation violation boyfriend?"

I am not sure I am making any sense explaining...but this totally seems like taunting that TK would do.

If so and he can watch the updates, the Sheriff may be also playing him too. Pretending to believe he's remorseful to get more information. The reason I say this is
the Sheriff knew from day one he was dealing with a SK. I'm sure the FBI has been telling the Sheriff how to progress in the interviews. He's gaining TK's trust.
Playing him like a fiddle IMHO. He knows TK has to feel superior so he's letting him feel in control.
That may be why in the interviews he says things like "he's showing remorse" to make TK believe he's falling for his game.

Hmm. I do hope that's the case! I would love to be wrong in this instance.

True, it does appear to wind around a bit...though still wondering how/why anyone would consider this a regular short cut to anything. Not much out there except woods, and it appears to be a dirt road, possibly going to gravel further in. Maybe it's open hunting territory for locals? Lovers lane?

attachment.php

attachment.php

ATV Trails moat likely. Also, Golf Carts (real popular in that neck of SC) and those Gator contraptions (I can't think of the name of then, can use them hunting and off-road too) are also likely suspects.

*You can take the girl outta SC but you can't take the SC outta the girl ;)

I have a lot of reading to do, I'm sorry if the following has been covered and I haven't read it yet............
Is there evidence that Kohlhepp isresponsible for the Super Bikes murders? I understand he confessed but it seems different than sneaky creepy things he did before and after

I have a lot of reading to do, I'm sorry if the following has been covered and I haven't read it yet............
Is there evidence that Kohlhepper is responsible for the Super Bikes murders? I understand he confessed but it seems different than sneaky creepy things he did before and after.

We have not yet heard the evidence. I think all we know so far is that he told investigators things only the killer would know. That said, they also collected a number of firearms from his property and it is likely they are in the process of comparing his guns against the shell casings from the crime scene.

I think you are a genius! I totally forgot to think if the manipulation it's going to take to get this guy talking. We know TK loves running his mouth. Let's hope he gushes!!!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Good point!
I think Atlanta, Athens, Alpharetta, Augusta, & Macon GA would all be good places to look. As well as Hickory, Boone, Asheville, & Hendersonville, NC.

(O/T: I never realized how many towns in Georgia have 'A' names until just now.)

Does anyone know if he frequented Harrahs Cherokee? They have a lot of visitors from SC and GA. I think there is still at least one open case there for a young woman. In addition, an elderly couple had driven across the road to the Fairfield Inn, and a man drove up and shot / killed (and I think robbed) the woman. This was probably at least a year or so ago. Haven't heard if that case has been solved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back