SC - Victoria Rose Smith, 3, dies, “Worst Cooks in America” winners, Jan 2021 *arrests* *1 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This poor little girl -- seems to me she was just a "check" from the county (or whatever source is the foster parent money-payer). This is what is so scary about foster care. Many placements seem to be warm, loving, and sometimes life-saving. But we hear about the bad and horrible ones, of course.
I guess this once-happy and healthy little girl got handed over to people who now should be in prison for life, IMHO.
Also guessing that she was too noisy, or too talkative, or too-often saying "I'm hungry," or "My leg hurts" or please not crying or "whining" too much. Can't stand that whining, ya know.

She is not hurting or hungry now, and it took cruelty and selfishness for it to happen. Grrrrr.

i only see an IG before the adoptions...where is the other?
If you go to IG search Ariel Robinson it will bring up her like regular account (‘missarielrobinson) if you go to like any of her posts she tags her other account that has everything it’s like arifunnycomedy? Or something but she tags it multiple times and it’s her second account. Lmk if You still need help I can message you about it

Disturbing. She joked about "throat punching" her children.

I am more and more concerned about these adopted children getting killed by their adoptive parents. Is there a financial incentive to adopt children? Why are these cases becoming more pervasive?

Anyone watch her IG videos, there is one where the brother, AR biological son is putting his hands on Victoria, nothing too extreme but she never told him to stop instead she told her to fight back. He is clearly bigger than her. She posted her the most like she was obsessed. Why did she adopt these kids then abuse the only girl. I bet the others were abused too.

I find it interesting that both of these parents were arrested. We have heard/ seen of AR's history. But nothing on the father at all.

Good point. I think it's probably because AR has a significant footprint on social media, comedy gigs, along with winning "Worst Cooks In America" last season. I had not heard anything about the sad case of Victoria Rose and learned about it originally through media reports related to AR's appearance on the Food Network reality show.

Good point. I think it's probably because AR has a significant footprint on social media, comedy gigs, along with winning "Worst Cooks In America" last season. I had not heard anything about the sad case of Victoria Rose and learned about it originally through media reports related to AR's appearance on the Food Network reality show.

Sad but true.
The media today: ( IMO)
Celebrities make money.
Celebrities sell.

Little three year old adopted child beaten to death by a celebrity parent sells.

If neither of Victoria's parents were never on TV, would this sad story ever have crossed media's attention?

RIP Little Victoria Rose

These people were not her foster parents. They had adopted her. I was confused reading posts about the foster parent system, which I agree needs work. It sounds like this little girl was placed with a good, loving foster family and she was fine until she was adopted by her killers.
I don’t think adoptive parents get any money from the state. I’m not sure what their motives might’ve been. If they adopted 3 children at once, maybe they were overwhelmed and lashed out? It makes no sense to me. MOO

There is absolutely no excuse to beat a child or to allow or encourage children to be abusive to each other. Being overwhelmed is no excuse. There is no free pass for hitting kids. People who are not evil murderers do not “lash out” and kill a child. Decent people do not “lash out” and hurt a child.
Not going to debate, just giving my opinion.
MOO

These people were not her foster parents. They had adopted her. I was confused reading posts about the foster parent system, which I agree needs work. It sounds like this little girl was placed with a good, loving foster family and she was fine until she was adopted by her killers.
I don’t think adoptive parents get any money from the state. I’m not sure what their motives might’ve been. If they adopted 3 children at once, maybe they were overwhelmed and lashed out? It makes no sense to me. MOO

"Title IV-E Adoption Assistance - South Carolina Department of Social Services" Title IV-E Adoption Assistance - South Carolina Department of Social Services

I wonder how much this assistance is...

South Carolina Adoption Assistance Program

If she was eligible, $404 a month. The tax incentive is significant...

Last edited:
From what I have seen in the bits and pieces on FB and IG, it seemed to me that adopting little Victoria Rose was like AR having her own little "Jon Benet " to play with...(minus the pageants of course.) AR adored her, and dressed her up and did her hair all up in fancy do's. WHAT Happened???? What changed so dramatically and drastically for this baby girl to be gone?

From what I have seen in the bits and pieces on FB and IG, it seemed to me that adopting little Victoria Rose was like AR having her own little "Jon Benet " to play with...(minus the pageants of course.) AR adored her, and dressed her up and did her hair all up in fancy do's. WHAT Happened???? What changed so dramatically and drastically for this baby girl to be gone?

Maybe she soon realized that children are a lot more exhausting than just a doll, a toy, something to play and pose with this.

Victoria “Tori” Rose Smith lived a tragically short life. Three years. That’s less than 200 weeks on this earth. She was a girly girl who sported oversized bows in her straw-blonde hair and a megawatt smile on her face. A great-aunt described the blue-eyed baby as “bubbly,” “sassy” and “full of life” despite bouncing around foster homes for much of her brief existence.
Say her name. Victoria “Tori” Rose Smith’s life mattered.
The matter of Tori Rose Smith's life - Santa Barbara News-Press

The police report was heavily redacted. The only reply from AR was there was an incident the day before. Whether the older boys were playing too roughly and they didn’t seek medical attention sooner is a question which hopefully will come out. Unless she just snapped,

upload_2021-2-1_15-21-0.jpeg
Victoria Rose Smith

Travelers Rest - Victoria Rose Smith, 3, of Travelers Rest, passed away January 14, 2021.

Born in Greenville County, she was the daughter of Bradley David Smith and Casie Hope Phares.

Surviving in addition to her parents, are two brothers: Jaeden Alan Elliott and Colton Michael Smith; paternal grandparents: Michael David Smith, Jr. (Alicia Smith) and Amy Kidd Capps; and maternal grandparents: Travis and Wendy Vaughn Phares; maternal great-grandparents: Michael Alan and Vickie Warton Phares; maternal great-great grandmother: Vivian Warton; and three uncles, and four aunts.
Victoria Smith Obituary (2021) - The Greenville News

RIP Miss Victoria Rose Smith
upload_2021-2-1_15-25-34.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member