ACTIVE SEARCH SD - Serenity Dennard, 9, Children’s Home Society, Pennington County, 3 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news on little Serenity today. Not even a tweet. 18 degrees and mostly sunny tomorrow. 26 degrees and mostly sunny Wednesday. 24 degrees and partly sunny on Thursday. Will they send anybody out searching?
Man, I sure hope so.
talking-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

MOO

Some of you may remember what I am talking about and if the problem has been corrected.

Around four years ago, there was a home baby monitor where a parent away from home could check-in and see what their child was doing. For a working parent whose child was kept at home, this was an ideal monitor.

However, it was soon discovered that “other”people could also access the connection to watch your child too. Particularly pedophiles!

This news came out when my grand baby was about two weeks old. The parents immediately returned this monitor.

Are the ones being discussed now of a better quality than those used four years ago? These that are in schools or daycares, are they an industrial strength?

My child is autistic. She’s in public school her classrooms have always had locks edited to say and alarms. These kids are masters at figuring out locks. Even the fire alarms have actual locks on them because the kids used to pull the alarm to trigger the doors. At her current school you can’t get in or out without a badge at door we enter to go in the building. Many of the kids also have a dx of “wondering” it often comes hand in hand with autism. My child has that to. She has escaped the school despite all the measurements. She escaped a fenced in playground. Found much later in a body of water. Also you can’t restrain a child without the proper training here’s it’s called Mandt as a bus driver I was required to take the class. You still can not retrain unless dire circumstances then there’s a lot of paper work submitted. You can’t even use a “quiet room “ unless it’s a emergency in our state anyway. You remove other children and persons before touching the child. That’s here anyway. Thank god my child isn’t aggressive ever. Even to protect herself she wouldn’t touch another child or adult.

You have a lot of information that you know from seeing it yourself. It seems that it does vary then from state to state and facility to facility? I do not know what the answer is. You see though locks on everything so it cannot happen so easily? My heart goes out to you and I thank God your child is safe if I read this right if she has escaped before. I will be honest and say I personally never knew about many of these facts until this case.

I pray this child is safe somehow and some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist