Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

And then from TXJan's transcript:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*

Actually, she didn't say that only when he was at MR's house but just when he was spending the night with friends. She also says he always kept in touch because she paid the bill but wasn't concerned when he didn't respond that night or the next day. And technically, she texted him first to see if he arrived ok.

So what does that mean? Nothing. It means they are lax parents. Big deal. It may not be how I parent, but I'm not gonna judge.

There are discrepancies here. Does that mean I blame ER for harming Dylan? Of course not. It means she's a devastated mom whose son is missing.

She certainly did say when he was at MRs house.

REDWINE: You know, I didn`t really think anything of it just because, you know, when he`s been with his dad here before, which was over Labor Day weekend was the most recent since we`ve moved -- you know, he kind of did his own thing as far as with his friends.

Yep, pretty familiar with this - although imo completely out of context to what I was referring to - which was MR recently criticizing LE for not being concerned enough to issue an alert, when MR himself was not concerned about Dylan's whereabouts.
Not being able to wake Dylan up in the morning (and wishing he had tried harder to wake him up?) has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

She certainly did say when he was at MRs house.

REDWINE: You know, I didn`t really think anything of it just because, you know, when he`s been with his dad here before, which was over Labor Day weekend was the most recent since we`ve moved -- you know, he kind of did his own thing as far as with his friends.

Ok, I get that people want to see what they want to see, but you might want to re-read the transcript. When talking about Dylan "landing" where ever he "landed" it was not specific to when he visited MR. It wasn't until NG questioned her on why it wasn't a big deal that Dylan didn't respond to her texts that night and the next day. :seeya:

Yep, pretty familiar with this - although imo completely out of context to what I was referring to - which was MR recently criticizing LE for not being concerned enough to issue an alert, when MR himself was not concerned about Dylan's whereabouts.
Not being able to wake Dylan up in the morning (and wishing he had tried harder to wake him up?) has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Actually you said you had yet to hear MR take any responsibility. I was providing a link to MR blaming himself. If I read your post wrong, my apologies. :seeya:

I'm sorry, but if Tricia can get MR on her show, semantics of who officially reported Dylan missing is probably not one of the burning questions that should be asked. MOO

He contacted the Marshall's office. It's not like he went home and pretended nothing happened.

excuse me my post was in answer to Tricia who wanted to make sure she had the correct information.

Fact is that EH reported Dylan missing not MR, it might seem like semantics to you but IMO its quite important.

excuse me my post was in answer to Tricia who wanted to make sure she had the correct information.

Fact is that EH reported Dylan missing not MR, it might seem like semantics to you but IMO its quite important.

I get that and I apologize if you misunderstood my response. My point was that there are far more important issues at hand besides who was on record for reporting Dylan missing.

Again, as I said before, MR talked to the Marshall's office. IF he had not made it known that Dylan was missing, then it might be a big deal.

If I was able to ask MR questions, the last thing I'm going to waste my time on is the semantics of who officially reported Dylan missing. He's missing. MR contacted ER to let her know that he hadn't heard from Dylan. In the end, Dylan is missing and it was relayed to ER. Setting feelings aside, MR let someone know he was concerned.

Once again, if Tricia is able to get MR on her show, the last question that needs to be asked is who reported him missing. He's still missing.

Ok, I get that people want to see what they want to see, but you might want to re-read the transcript. When talking about Dylan "landing" where ever he "landed" it was not specific to when he visited MR. It wasn't until NG questioned her on why it wasn't a big deal that Dylan didn't respond to her texts that night and the next day. :seeya:

can you please tell me what it is that people want to see? I've always thought facts were the most important things to see.

I have read and re read the transcript a number of times thank you.

OT, I was still on board with at least listening to MR until he accused Elaine on the DP show. That was must so stupid and ridiculous to me that now anything he says is just noise. He did not even believe it himself, IMO, he just said it because he says senseless, hurtful things.

I do not blame ER at all for not trusting this man one iota.

I get that and I apologize if you misunderstood my response. My point was that there are far more important issues at hand besides who was on record for reporting Dylan missing.

Again, as I said before, MR talked to the Marshall's office. IF he had not made it known that Dylan was missing, then it might be a big deal.

If I was able to ask MR questions, the last thing I'm going to waste my time on is the semantics of who officially reported Dylan missing. He's missing. MR contacted ER to let her know that he hadn't heard from Dylan. In the end, Dylan is missing and it was relayed to ER. Setting feelings aside, MR let someone know he was concerned.

Once again, if Tricia is able to get MR on her show, the last question that needs to be asked is who reported him missing. He's still missing.

IMO it is very important that Tricia have the correct information and who reported Dylan missing is very important when you (general not personal) consider that MR made out that he had reported Dylan missing when he didn't.

<modsnip>

can you please tell me what it is that people want to see? I've always thought facts were the most important things to see.

I have read and re read the transcript a number of times thank you.

<modsnip>
From the transcript I posted already....

ER states when Dylan was at his friends in Bayfield, (remember she lived in Bayfield until the July before Dylan went missing) he would text her to let her know where he landed for the night. She doesn't even mention him being at MR's house until Nancy asked if it was strange that Dylan didn't respond to the two texts she sent.

As far as people seeing what they want to see, I think my point has been made numerous times. We can go back and forth all day. It's not a matter of opinion anymore. I posted a link and referred to it several times now. We can agree to disagree with factual information from here on out. :seeya:

<modsnip>

From the transcript I posted already....

ER states when Dylan was at his friends in Bayfield, (remember she lived in Bayfield until the July before Dylan went missing) he would text her to let her know where he landed for the night. She doesn't even mention him being at MR's house until Nancy asked if it was strange that Dylan didn't respond to the two texts she sent.

As far as people seeing what they want to see, I think my point has been made numerous times. We can go back and forth all day. It's not a matter of opinion anymore. I posted a link and referred to it several times now. We can agree to disagree with factual information from here on out. :seeya:
<modsnip>
Why would EH need to mention Dylan being at MRs house? It is the last known place that Dylan was, she is talking about whats current rather than past when he was living in Bayfield

I was speaking about when he first got home from his errands, not after he realized something was really wrong.

And as far as systems, look around WS. There are numerous parents who question why there was no alert when their child went missing. As I've stated before people who don't have missing kids can understand the criteria for an Amber Alert. If it's my child missing, I'm questioning everything LE does or doesn't do. It's human nature, I woud think. IMO

Tricia stated she hasn't really kept up with the case. I was advising she should look at LE PRs throughout the whole 6 months Dylan has been missing rather than rely on posters' one sided view of the case. :seeya:

I don't think that statement gives Tricia much credit. If I recall she was asking for MSM links.

<modsnip>

Why would EH need to mention Dylan being at MRs house? It is the last known place that Dylan was, she is talking about whats current rather than past when he was living in Bayfield

Obviously there's some confusion. Again, please re-read the thread and the transcript. NG asks about Dylan's habits when he's away. There's nothing specific to being at MR's. I'd really like to agree to disagree, but I'd also like to make sure you're getting what I want to agree to disagree on.

Obviously there's some confusion. Again, please re-read the thread and the transcript. NG asks about Dylan's habits when he's away. There's nothing specific to being at MR's. I'd really like to agree to disagree, but I'd also like to make sure you're getting what I want to agree to disagree on.

BBM

those are the important words. when he is away from his usual home, meaning out of EHs custody.

there is nothing specific to say that it wasn't about being at MRs, but IMO the context of the interview was to do with what was usual when Dylan went to MRs

BBM

those are the important words. when he is away from his usual home, meaning out of EHs custody.

there is nothing specific to say that it wasn't about being at MRs, but IMO the context of the interview was to do with what was usual when Dylan went to MRs

Once again, let's agree to disagree. I've posted the transcript and it can also be found in the media thread.

So, back on topic for requests by Tricia for msm articles relating to fishing and the day he went missing... I would love to hear a Tricia interview with Mark.
Her shows are great and some of our questions can be answered then. She does take questions during her show. Remember Elaine had an interview with her. Tricia is a fantastic interviewer and has very interesting guests.
Perhaps we can submit information we know of without too much commentary here. Tricia can sort it all out! I hope she can get us an interview.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22083134/dylan-redwine-boy-missing-near-vallecito-did-not

This release mentions not finding the fishing pole belonging to Dylan. 11/28/2012

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22063185/sunday-search-launched-missing-boy-laplata-county

This release mentions MR saying Dylan likely had a fishing pole. 11/25/2012

http://www.9news.com/news/article/301897/339/Father-seeks-support-in-sons-disappearance

This release mentions part of fishing pole found at dam but ruled out. 11/28/2012

I just can't see why MR would involve himself with any form of media that isn't bound by the SPJ code of ethics. He already got sucked in once and then railroaded on the Dr. <modsnip> McGraw show a few months back. It says a lot to me about how confident he is in the authenticity of his version of events. I think it's noble that he would put himself out there again under possible 'enemy' fire just so he can keep Dylan in the news. JMO

From what I've gathered throughout this case, Dylan comes and goes as he pleases, only checking in to say where he's "landed" for the night. If I gave my son free reign like that, I don't know that I would have panicked right away either. Well, being a mom, I probably would, but I know my husband wouldn't.

Somehow I fully believe had MR come home from errands and immediately reported Dylan missing, we'd be having the same type of MR bashing, but instead it would be because he reported him missing too soon. :bang:

What I gathered throughout this case is that Dylan and his friends hung out!
Where he landed is normal. A group of friends are hanging out they usually end up or LAND at one of their houses for the night. My son and his friends did the same thing My house was one where the kids landed for the evening.
It has nothing at all to do with coming and going freely. Kids are at my house my son says hey mom can so and so and so an so stay the night I say sure but let your mom and dad know where you are. We knew exactly where they were but we didn't know whos house they would land or end up sleeping at.

Today we have cell phones you can reach your child and know where he is
God forbid my kids didn't answer a call from me or return my call within 10 mins.

The huge problem with MR issssssssssss he says he was trying to call him all morning then returns home to NO DYLAN... the no cell contact and no son at home is a problem but thats ok Ill take a nap... he wakes up and still no Dylan. Call your sons friends whom you think he is with. He himself has said he always knew where his son was and who he was with...this is a lie because I don't think he has any idea where Dylans friends live or their phone numbers.

If MR came home and immediately Started looking for him showed some concern as to where his young son could be might make him look less guilty.
He is one shady dude! JMO

I think he is totally involved in what happened to his son.

OT, I was still on board with at least listening to MR until he accused Elaine on the DP show. That was must so stupid and ridiculous to me that now anything he says is just noise. He did not even believe it himself, IMO, he just said it because he says senseless, hurtful things.

I do not blame ER at all for not trusting this man one iota.

Hmmmm. Well, I didn't see it as accusing, he only stated that he had even considered that she might have had something to do with it. Like a passing thought. He did not elaborate on it, and he didn't say he believed it, just that he thought of it. Big difference in thinking something and outright accusing someone.
Just another example of different people seeing things differently.

What I gathered throughout this case is that Dylan and his friends hung out!
Where he landed is normal. A group of friends are hanging out they usually end up or LAND at one of their houses for the night. My son and his friends did the same thing My house was one where the kids landed for the evening.
It has nothing at all to do with coming and going freely. Kids are at my house my son says hey mom can so and so and so an so stay the night I say sure but let your mom and dad know where you are. We knew exactly where they were but we didn't know whos house they would land or end up sleeping at.

Today we have cell phones you can reach your child and know where he is
God forbid my kids didn't answer a call from me or return my call within 10 mins.

The huge problem with MR issssssssssss he says he was trying to call him all morning then returns home to NO DYLAN... the no cell contact and no son at home is a problem but thats ok Ill take a nap... he wakes up and still no Dylan. Call your sons friends whom you think he is with. He himself has said he always knew where his son was and who he was with...this is a lie because I don't think he has any idea where Dylans friends live or their phone numbers.

If MR came home and immediately Started looking for him showed some concern as to where his young son could be might make him look less guilty.
He is one shady dude! JMO

I think he is totally involved in what happened to his son.

BBM. See you probably set strict guidelines for your kids, that they better answer or call you back within 10 minutes and we don't know if MR or ER were that strict where Dylan is concerned. Different strokes for different folks. In ER's interview posted above, at first it seemed like she was strict but later I got the feeling that she was laxed, like it didn't matter when he called, as long as he called her by the end of the night. It's not what I would do with my own kids, let them just wander around all day long and not check in til the end of the night, because I really would be afraid that anything could happen in that amount of time, but I wouldn't dog another parent for allowing their kid that freedom. To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrymorgan