Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry everyone, bit frantic here and getting mixed up between two different threads. I'm lost on the map..lol

cousin-in-law's sister was nearly assaulted by an old woman at a walmart (warrensburg if i remember correctly) who approached her and HER 11mo blond baby girl shaking her fists and yelling "that's not your baby, that's baby Lisa!" personally i am taking sightings with a grain of salt, chubby blond hair blue eyes baby girls can look identical to anyone but the parents/immediate family. im not saying not to report it if you think you see her, but i dont think it should necessarily be reported my msm untill verified :waitasec: moo

Wow. That's what I am scared of. Someone might think they saw baby Lisa and would do something like trying to take the baby, etc.

KCTV5_9PM Abbie Sanderson
Chopper 5 is over an FBI search in the #LisaIrwin case - near 210 Hwy & Brighton. We'll have the latest on KCTV5 news at 4.
41 seconds ago

KCTV5_9PM Abbie Sanderson
Chopper 5 is over an FBI search in the #LisaIrwin case - near 210 Hwy & Brighton. We'll have the latest on KCTV5 news at 4.
41 seconds ago

they better get their buttuskis out of there! (re: no fly zone)

Crime scene van is there:

6c530de1-4cdb-4ff8-9f97-6944340b39dd_400.jpg

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

Just a quick FYI from a local KC native. The airport that is located close to the Irwin home, ("KC Downtown Airport") is the one that the various new helicopters are based out of. They take off and land from there.

The KCPD helicopter uses a separate landing location. Miles from the house.

They just zoomed out. It looks like they are very far away from the scene but are able to really zoom in with the camera.

500 ft is pretty high... That's what the restriction was, I believe, in the info that nurse posted.

Not good.I bet u somebody talked! Now that the defense has been set up! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member