Searches for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do we know that they lied about this? LE must have been somewhat concerned about this teen's story as they searched his workplace at least 2x. That says they must have had more thoughts about this than it being a simple teenage lie. How do we know that the teen didn't lie to the reporter?

Not to mention, we don't know that the lawyers lied. They actually said that they talked to the GIRL who supposedly heard it from this boy. If they talked to her, and she said what they say she said, then they didn't lie. The information may not be correct, but that does not necessarily make it a LIE.

Both good points, but I feel LE may have performed a search based off of the lawyers information provided to them, not the teens.

Important question:
Why did we hear about the local attorney interviewing this teen and not LE? I'm just a little bit curious about that. Is this lawyer now handling this investigation and representing the clients?

Both good points, but I feel LE may have performed a search based off of the lawyers information provided to them, not the teens.

Important question:
Why did we hear about the local attorney interviewing this teen and not LE? I'm just a little bit curious about that. Is this lawyer now handling this investigation and representing the clients?
What have we heard about any interviews from LE? We have heard from reporters that go to get the "scoop" on some new to them information that they are weeks behind LE in interviewing witnesses. LE states that they have moved on from somebody and that absolutely nobody has been cleared in the very same breath. THAT sounds like talking about both sides of your mouth to me. Does that mean that we have to discount everything LE says? It's the very same logic. The attorney did not say that the boy teen said anything himself. They only said what the female teen told them. LE is not going to to search someplace on the advice of an attorney IMO. They would need the info from the teen witness himself. Makes me wonder if Jersey may have done some work at some point on the Stroud's property possibly to be familiar with it. It's a very old, building and property that needs maintenance to one degree or another frequently.

How do we know that they lied about this? LE must have been somewhat concerned about this teen's story as they searched his workplace at least 2x. That says they must have had more thoughts about this than it being a simple teenage lie. How do we know that the teen didn't lie to the reporter?

Or...LE didn't think there was anything to it but are being extremely thorough so they're not accused in any potential future trial of not following up leads, especially the ones a defense team either brings to them or thinks might be important.

Picerno said he has spoken with the girl and finds her credible, however, he and his legal team were looking to talk to the male teen who spoke with Tanko.

The 17-year-old in question told WPTV, who caught up with him on his way to work, that he never said Tanko told him anything about the disappearance of Baby Lisa Irwin.

Nonetheless, he acknowledged, “I told someone, I was like... Jersey was the kind of person where you could say here, here's $300, take care of this baby, and he would have done it... That's all I've said. I haven't seen Jersey since weeks before all this happened actually.”​

I just find it difficult to believe a lawyer would interview this teen and then the lawyer would then contact LE.
I'm certain because this teen was a minor that their parent or legal guardian had to be present for the interview.

I'm at this "make me believe it" stage. Who do we trust? Who do we believe?

I find the factual information LE has released to be more credible that what the attorneys have released.

Or...LE didn't think there was anything to it but are being extremely thorough so they're not accused in any potential future trial of not following up leads, especially the ones a defense team either brings to them or thinks might be important.

But the lawyer did say that the mother of the female teen HAD taken the info to LE

The parents aren't talking to LE or the media, and they aren't doing anything to help the search effort. IMO, they just want the case to fade away.

Google has been lost many times! Sometimes when you put in the correct address it takes you to the wrong address I have found. Word to the wise - do not rely on Google if in an emergency situation. At least check with other sources also.
And yes you really dont want to be lost in THAT other part of town.

BBM:

Yep. See that's my problem. I don't rely on google. In fact, my mapping program hates google and if I try to bring both up concurrently, my poor lil' ole laptop crashes. But everyone seems to use google so I try to translate...and that's where everything goes awry.

I have that area up with coords right now- can see it plain as day. Yet google is sending me off to make a drop and close a deal.
Need to call someone about this.

Important question:

The tip was reported to LE when they received it and we didn't hear about it until days later. LE had time to work it before the announcement was made.

And be sure you still have any other possessions you came with! You might be missing a few items and they might become somebody else's good deal!

Sorry, I feel like I am eavesdropping...but you and Indepmo (sp?) are cracking the heck out of me!

:floorlaugh:

^ What IHAVENOCLUE said! :floor laugh:

I find this subject fascinating, and I also admire the [bleep!] out of both of them for putting their training & local knowledge to actual practical use. Me, I'm just a forum warrior who cares a lot about this case for some reason.

Sorry, I feel like I am eavesdropping...but you and Indepmo (sp?) are cracking the heck out of me!

:floorlaugh:
It just also shows the peeps from not around here what a difference there is between the two different Lister's. Here, while not a good idea, could leave your tools in the back of your truck parked on your drive and have a very little chance of them being gone when you return. The "other" Lister, you bring them ALL inside and hope nobody saw that you own such things and put them behind your 3 deadbolted door.

^ What IHAVENOCLUE said! :floor laugh:

I find this subject fascinating, and I also admire the [bleep!] out of both of them for putting their training & local knowledge to actual practical use. Me, I'm just a forum warrior who cares a lot about this case for some reason.

I, too, am soooo impressed with their knowledge and practical application...I am just a lurker who wishes I could help more because I, too, feel attached to this case!
:seeya:

Do we have a date/dates when Strouds was searched?

Do we have a date/dates when Strouds was searched?
I have seen the dates, but can't remember when they were. A day or so after the teen's story came out it was said that it had been searched for the 2nd time. The first time was before then and I *think* when the majority of the searches were being done in the first few weeks. It's in one of the search threads I believe because we were discussing the reasons of why it would be searched.

Thx InDaM, will check there for the dates

The parents aren't talking to LE or the media, and they aren't doing anything to help the search effort. IMO, they just want the case to fade away.

It sure seems that way. Parents want it to fade away so they can get on with their life and forget about whatever happened to Lisa. IMHOO

Do the parents even inquire about the searches?

But the lawyer did say that the mother of the female teen HAD taken the info to LE

I know. That's why I said tips that either were brought up by defense OR that a defense team think are important (this being one of the latter). Clearly, the attorneys thought this could be very important if it proved to be true (and it definitely would have been). But even if LE felt there might be reason not to put a lot of stock in it, I think they'd thoroughly investigate it because it is such a stunning claim and also so that no stone was left unturned to come back to bonk them in the head in any potential trial.

It sure seems that way. Parents want it to fade away so they can get on with their life and forget about whatever happened to Lisa. IMHOO

Do the parents even inquire about the searches?
I would say it is safe to say YES. Some of the searchers have met at the parents house before AND after the local searches.

I would say it is safe to say YES. Some of the searchers have met at the parents house before AND after the local searches.

kind of jumping off your post here. would you say that the majority of people in the immediate neighborhood are supportive of DB and JI? i'm just interested in knowing what the general consensus is now, almost 2 months in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back