Searching for Anna - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PonderingThings said:
Here is a look at some of the roads in Half Moon Bay - Article is from mid April but it gives a sense of what's going on.

http://www.hmbreview.com/
What you cannot see in the pics in this article is that three-to-five feet from the side of the collapsing road is a two-hundred foot drop staright down into the ocean. The Devil's Slide area (the road in the pictures) usually claims a couple of lives a year (mostly drunks who do not make one of the many turns on the highway), proving that Charles Darwin eventually went into the roadway engineering business.

I just reread the commumique' from Annasmom and I was incorrect: the east-west artery is not closed. The landslide that took out the phone lines is on that road, but the road is not closed. Sorry...my mistake.

Annasbro has forwarded some pictures of the farm and house where Anna disappeared from. They were taken in the 1972-73 era, so they reflect exactly what everything looked like at the time.

The mailbox area where Anna probably disappeared:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=aac9&.dnm=9da5re2.jpg&.src=ph

The house where the family lived:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=aac9&.dnm=2238re2.jpg&.src=ph

The backyard and farm area:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=aac9&.dnm=db1bre2.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=aac9&.dnm=9b19re2.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=aac9&.dnm=a698re2.jpg&.src=ph

mysteriew said:
Nothing from NCMEC yet?
Not yet. Jerry Nance may be waiting for me to forward additional pictures of Anna. I haven't had much free time recently, but I will make a point to get this done this weekend.

It's time to get more aggressive in the search for Anna. I feel Doogie has found enough evidence that Anna is alive. I would like to get ready for the massive e-mailing. I have set up a yahoo e-mail, reuniteanna@yahoo.com , send an e-mail to this address to be added to contact list so we can get started. We will ask everyone to forward this e-mail to everyone on their list, and so on, and so on. We have people in this forum from everywhere. If anyone has any ideas what to write up in this e-mail, by all means send your thoughts suggestions to the above address. The e-mail will include a link to a webpage that was created for Anna.

I have requested a copy of the original case file and notes from the San Mateo Sheriffs Department via email. I hope to get a response soon.

I emphasized to them that the purpose of this request is to allow us to develop leads that they would follow up on. I do not want to lose this resource by giving them an opportunity to bail out on the search. They have resources that we do not have, but we have the advantage of unlimited time and focus. Hopefully, we can use both to our common benefit.

I have looked at the photos of the road and property that you have posted several times now and the same thoughts keep coming to me.

While the lay of the land in the back is lovely, it would be very hard to traverse, especially while carrying a child. I also believe that in the short amount of time that Annasmom realized that Anna was missing they would have been able to see someone on the hills of the property.

However, the road running in the front of the house appears to be fairly narrow with a lot of trees on either side, except where houses are. There would be a lot of places to hide to wait for an opportunity and to hide to wait to be picked up.

I know many may scoff, but I truly believe that the Georges planned Anna's abduction, observed the routine of the household, had someone else approach Anna while she was playing alone (she probably thought this was another friend of her Mom or Dad Joe), the perpetrator used a drug to disable her for the time being and waited in the woods with Anna to be picked up, by whomever was watching the scenario unfold. The Georges then placed her for adoption with another couple through a not so legit attorney or placed her with a couple in one of Brody's wacky groups of interest.

JMHO.

Dr. Doogie said:
I have requested a copy of the original case file and notes from the San Mateo Sheriffs Department via email. I hope to get a response soon.

I emphasized to them that the purpose of this request is to allow us to develop leads that they would follow up on. I do not want to lose this resource by giving them an opportunity to bail out on the search. They have resources that we do not have, but we have the advantage of unlimited time and focus. Hopefully, we can use both to our common benefit.

That was an excellent way to present the request. I truly hope you receive a postive response quickly!!!! :dance:

The detective who is currently assigned the case sent the following response to my request for the case files:

"I am in the process of retrieving the case file/evidence for this case and need to review it. Once I have the information, I will be in contact with you. I do not know how long it will take for all of the hard files to be retrieved, but will update you as I find out."

It looks positive on us getting copies of the files. I will keep you updated.

Dr. Doogie said:
The detective who is currently assigned the case sent the following response to my request for the case files:

"I am in the process of retrieving the case file/evidence for this case and need to review it. Once I have the information, I will be in contact with you. I do not know how long it will take for all of the hard files to be retrieved, but will update you as I find out."

I'm impressed, you silver-tongued sleuth! You managed to get your foot in the door with LE without getting the door slammed on it. You've also given the detective a friendly push to reexamine the case. Kudos!

WhiteWolf said:
I'm impressed, you silver-tongued sleuth! You managed to get your foot in the door with LE without getting the door slammed on it. You've also given the detective a friendly push to reexamine the case. Kudos!
Doogie, you are wonderful!

YES!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is great news, Doc!

You 'da bomb! :blowkiss: Annasmom, still think about you all the time, and always check in.

Wonderful job Dr. D!!!!
This case has sat in limbo for years! But with all of the work everybody is doing, baby steps forward are turning into big steps forward!

Kudos to Annasmom for her openness and patience, to Dr. D. for the research work, and above all for his persistance, and to everybody else for research, ideas, inspiration, alertness and everything else.

PS, Dr.D did you get the rest of the pics sent in to NCMEC?

Dr. Doogie said:

Good work Dr. D !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member