Searching For Anna Book: Download and Comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mr. E said:
I'm almost finished with the book now. I'm sure I'm not the first to point this out, but I can't help but notice the connection between the name "Gary" in Michaele's dream and the fact that Hotel Paul was located on Geary street, which is very similar. Probably just a coincidence, but when I read Geary, I remembered the Gary dream.
Always good to have an extra pair of eyes looking for us.

Annasmom, regarding the dream of a nurse taking Anna, was it the nurse's attire that made you aware the woman was a nurse? I know that Brody befriended waitresses at the local eateries. Some waitress uniforms at diners were white and were similar to nurses uniforms. Like on the show from the 70's "Alice". Hotel maids wore those uniforms too. Did you compare the woman's description in your dreams to any Joe Ford saw GB bothering?

itsreenw said:
Annasmom, regarding the dream of a nurse taking Anna, was it the nurse's attire that made you aware the woman was a nurse? I know that Brody befriended waitresses at the local eateries. Some waitress uniforms at diners were white and were similar to nurses uniforms. Like on the show from the 70's "Alice". Hotel maids wore those uniforms too. Did you compare the woman's description in your dreams to any Joe Ford saw GB bothering?
Sorry, I can barely remember anything about the dream. Fortunately, I described it in my journal when it was closer to the actual occurrence. I don't think this was a "prophetic" dream or anything. It was just something to check on when we couldn't think of anything else to do.

Regarding hair color. From the few pictures I've seen of Anna's family, it looks like they all have dark hair. Anna was blond at age 5. Lots of kids are blond at a young age, then their hair darkens as they grow older. I was towheaded as a child, but now my hair is auburn. My older daughter went from blonde to brunette between kindergarten and 2nd grade.

Isn't it possible that Anna's hair darkened? Has anybody thought of altering an age-progressed picture to give her dark hair?

Mr. E said:
Regarding hair color. From the few pictures I've seen of Anna's family, it looks like they all have dark hair. Anna was blond at age 5. Lots of kids are blond at a young age, then their hair darkens as they grow older. I was towheaded as a child, but now my hair is auburn. My older daughter went from blonde to brunette between kindergarten and 2nd grade.

Isn't it possible that Anna's hair darkened? Has anybody thought of altering an age-progressed picture to give her dark hair?
I still consider myself a blonde... but I too was a towheaded kid, and now I'm a dark blonde with blonde streaks.

Now my mother... she was a towheaded kid. As she aged her hair got darker and darker until she had dark brown hair. When she passed at 72 years of age, not ONE single gray hair was on her head... all dark brown hair!

SherlockJr said:
Anything new on the completion of the book? Is there any timeframes when it will be published?
Funny you ask that question today: I just spoke to Annasmom this morning and she has had a proof-reader go over the manuscript and will be incorporating those changes. Chapter 20 (concerning our work here) remains a problem - we will probably be detailing that in an appendix after the main part of the book written by me. It may be optimistic, but I would like to have something in hand by the January 16th, 2007 anniversary of Anna's disappearance (and the radio interview).

SherlockJr said:
Anna drew these goofy Christmas trees in December of 1972 (notice the tongue hanging out), and I wanted to post them with my thanks to all of you WebSleuthers for your work and support this year. Lo.

What a cute card! I'll be offline for a few days, but I'll be thinking of Anna on Christmas. I got all my cards sent out with Anna's picture and info in them. A friend of mine on MySpace also asked for one so she could make copies and distribute them. LoLoLo :)

The trees are so cute!

My cards also went out with our Anna's story.

Happy Holidays & Peace To All.

Annasmom thanks for sharing the card with us, it is so sweet. So glad that you saved it and it makes me wonder if she grew up enjoying art.
Merry Christmas to all !!

Merry Christmas to Annasmom & Charles, Annasbro & family, Annasotherbro & family, Dr Doogie & family, Joe & family. Wishing everyone to have a Christmas filled with laughter & memories.

Grace, love your idea of using LoLoLo instead of HoHoHo!

Merry Christmas to my Websleuths family. Merry Christmas Anna, where ever you are. We are thinking of you.

tree08.gif

merry xmas to everyone hope your holidays are good

The manuscript shows 2 different people describing a street name Gary.

Quoted from book:
In the dream, I saw her looking out the window of a white house with a brown gambrel roof and brown shutters. There was a hedge in front with a chain link fence behind it. The address was 2120 Gary, Bakersfield. We telephoned Yellow Cab in Bakersfield to see if there was a Gary street or avenue and learned that there was a Gary Place. Could it be that we will find the house with the brown roof?

Another quote from book:

Rev. Grace Forman, Lily Dale, New York, May 24, 1975

I do feel Anne (sic) is alive and living in Sacramento, California, in a small white house with a small porch on it and dark trimming, could be brown or black. Near the house is tall grass growing and sand around it. Anne was picked up by a couple in a blue car. They wanted a child but did not have one. The man jumped out of the car and left the engine running and put Anne between them. Anne was screaming and crying but they did not stop.

I see boats and feel many make a living fishing.

I do not feel Anne has been abused in any way.

The name Gary came in to me; I do not know if it is a street or a first name of the man.

The name of the street where the hotel was located at was Geary.

Originally Posted by HeartofTexas

Here's what I found re 650 Geary... not sure if it matches what was said above, unless it turned into a hotel for a bit in between being a theatre. If you go to the link, it has a picture of it, so maybe that will help on identifying if it's the hotel you're talking about.

Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie

Oops. Maybe I have the address wrong. I will check my notes when I get home. It may be 630 Geary.

We all talked about the Gary-Geary connection before. I think it's on page two of this thread, you, HoT, me, etc...

I have to go to bed. Good night all.

mfmangel1 said:
We all talked about the Gary-Geary connection before. I think it's on page two of this thread, you, HoT, me, etc...

I have to go to bed. Good night all.
Thanks for reminding me Mfm, I took off from your posting with getting a list of nurses at that point.

It is interesting that both Annasmom and the psychic came up with the name of Gary (in particular as a possible street name, as compared to a person's name). It is also interesting that they both have similar descriptions of the house (white with dark brown trim). The hotel on Geary street would not fit the description of the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back