Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I've seen much discussion re: this last picture from the deleted photo series, or maybe I just missed it. I played around with the lighting, etc. and found what looks to me like a doorknob in the upper left corner of this shot. Has anyone seen this mentioned, and does that give us a better idea of the location? (I'm thinking the linen closet door, maybe on the way to the shower?)

View attachment 89693

Has anyone gone back to the testimony to see why JM was pointing that out and what reply if any he got?

What confuses me most with the pic is if it is TA's back being lifted there, where is JA? I don't see any shadows or anything where you would expect someone to be standing to be pulling at him, at least I would expect to have seen a foot/leg in close proximity to help with leverage to have pulled him up that high, so unless she's bending over him from the other side and what is being pointed out is one of those sliding cord locks like on hoodies/backpacks hanging over him... like this one:

Attachments

• JAcordstopper.jpg
    JAcordstopper.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 55
Has anyone gone back to the testimony to see why JM was pointing that out and what reply if any he got?

What confuses me most with the pic is if it is TA's back being lifted there, where is JA? I don't see any shadows or anything where you would expect someone to be standing to be pulling at him, at least I would expect to have seen a foot/leg in close proximity to help with leverage to have pulled him up that high, so unless she's bending over him from the other side and what is being pointed out is one of those sliding cord locks like on hoodies/backpacks hanging over him... like this one:

View attachment 89806

Says "invalid attachment" when trying to open.

So, did anyone listen to the hour long Donavan spew her/his BS on Beth K. yesterday and if so, did you puke in your mouth a little? In my best NG voice... "2nd verse, same as the 1st" She dangles a carrot wanting listeners to believe she knows a lot more than she can say and talks about family members seeing bruises on the butcheress. She literally makes me sick! I can't believe Beth stooped to that level. :gaah:

I know this is rehash, but a good and head scratching article if you haven't read it. Pretty proof positive if you think about it.

I can't post link, but the title of it is: Jodi Arias: BOMBSHELL! The REAL Secret of The Receipt!

It is on Just Da Truth!

So, did anyone listen to the hour long Donavan spew her/his BS on Beth K. yesterday and if so, did you puke in your mouth a little? In my best NG voice... "2nd verse, same as the 1st" She dangles a carrot wanting listeners to believe she knows a lot more than she can say and talks about family members seeing bruises on the butcheress. She literally makes me sick! I can't believe Beth stooped to that level. :gaah:

I know this is rehash, but a good and head scratching article if you haven't read it. Pretty proof positive if you think about it.

I can't post link, but the title of it is: Jodi Arias: BOMBSHELL! The REAL Secret of The Receipt!

It is on Just Da Truth!

BBM:

I hate to say it but, I can.

ALL KNOWN COMMUNICTION BETWEEN TRAVIS AND JA AFTER THE MAY 26 GCHAT

(all texts are paraphrased, and are from Beth Karas's On Crime subscription website).

May 26. No texts (after Gchat, which ended at 4:47 or 4:49AM).

The Hughes say she sent him an email after the chat, reasserting she did not slash his tires and that she was going to a lawyer on Monday. The email exists, then, but wasn’t entered into evidence.

May 27. No texts.

May 28. No texts.

May 29. No texts.

May 30. (5 texts, 4 from her, he replies to just one. Notice she asks him to call, not to text or email).

10:52AM. Hey, have about an hour today if you need any help.

12:23PM I was way off. Call me when yr done working.

12:24PM TA: Way off on what. (only reply).

1:46PM Had been looking at wrong calendar. Call me later.

3:30PM Missed your call. At work. Call me/you tonight?

May 31. (8 texts, one set of exchanges, between 10:11PM – 10:28PM, beginning with one of her un- accidental texts).

10:11. JA. Lame. Did u get it?

10:12. Get what. (one of 3 replies to her texts)

10:15. Whoops. Meant that to go to Angela, a pic. Didn’t hear from you today but I know how the day can go.

10:17. Yes that one is for you (has sent a pic).

10:21. No pic. (2 of 3 replies).

10:22. The one from earlier.

10:22 TA: yeah. Got that (last of 3 replies).

10:28PM. JA: Taken right after I sang national anthem.

June 1—early AM June 2. ( Eight texts, all related to her insistence TA call her. Not text, not email, only a call will do).

10:49PM. JA Call me. Something to tell you.

10:51PM JA Things, plural.

10:52PM. TA: what is it. (1st reply).

2:06AM, 2:12AM, 2:219AM… JA. Call Call. Call. Hurry up, getting sleepy. Stupid poem about TA, call.

2:26AM. TA--- Doing something, will call when I can. (2nd and last reply; he waited approx.. 30 minutes to call her).

2:27AM. JA: ok Tdogg. Like my poem?

JA also called him 4 times between 1 AM and 3AM: the longest call was 17 seconds.

TA called her twice, with a very brief break in between the two calls, total call length was just under an hour, from approx 3-4AM.

JA called one last time, at 4:03AM. The call lasted 2 minutes, 48 seconds; she may or may not have spoken to him. She’s packed and ready, leaves after the call.

June 2. No texts. (After 2:27AM).

June 3. No texts.

Calls by JA to TA on June 3:

12:57PM. 17 seconds

1:51PM. 2 minutes, 50 seconds

8:16PM. 2 minutes, 9 seconds.

8:34PM. 49 seconds

June 4. No texts.

ETA: He texted her a grand total of 20 words between 4:47AM May 26 and June 4.

I left out any interpretation from the post-May 26 communication timeline, as well as all other context I have provided before about what was going on with Travis from May 26-early morning June 4.

The one thing I'll add here is that his new prospect Brooke invited him to go camping for the night of June 3, he accepted, and they would have gone except Brooke couldn't round up enough folks to go with them. I can't imagine how Brooke felt when she found out when Travis was murdered. He wouldn't have been home until the afternoon of June 4th had they gone camping.

!

Thanks for the warning. I saw the promo for that murderer-fan's interview, didn't have much interest in checking it out, and now have none.

When D.B. was asked if she/he believed that Travis had physically abused the butcheress and did she/he believe the pedo accusation, she answered... absolutely! She/he only knew the murderess from jail, and that was at a time when she was still clinging to the ninja BS.

I need a one on one where I would present this... and then ask... (see my question below image)

12794398_827433354069737_7305197725688646483_n.jpg

How do you think this got in her cell, and why was it in there if not to practice a forgery of Travis?

The note was probably passed by a family member to *ahem* and they in turn passed it off to the manslayer. She in turn smuggled it into the jail. When the cell was tossed, it was found.

BTW, if the was indeed snooping TA's texting with NA55 on May 13 she may have thought from what NA55 said that TA had only one roommate. Enrique was brand new, on June 4 had only been at TA's for 2 weeks, and TA wasn't in especially chatty-sharey mode with the for any of that time.

ALL KNOWN COMMUNICTION BETWEEN TRAVIS AND JA AFTER THE MAY 26 GCHAT

(all texts are paraphrased, and are from Beth Karas's On Crime subscription website).

May 26. No texts (after Gchat, which ended at 4:47 or 4:49AM).

The Hughes say she sent him an email after the chat, reasserting she did not slash his tires and that she was going to a lawyer on Monday. The email exists, then, but wasn’t entered into evidence.

May 27. No texts.

May 28. No texts.

May 29. No texts.

May 30. (5 texts, 4 from her, he replies to just one. Notice she asks him to call, not to text or email).

10:52AM. Hey, have about an hour today if you need any help.

12:23PM I was way off. Call me when yr done working.

12:24PM TA: Way off on what. (only reply).

1:46PM Had been looking at wrong calendar. Call me later.

3:30PM Missed your call. At work. Call me/you tonight?

May 31. (8 texts, one set of exchanges, between 10:11PM – 10:28PM, beginning with one of her un- accidental texts).

10:11. JA. Lame. Did u get it?

10:12. Get what. (one of 3 replies to her texts)

10:15. Whoops. Meant that to go to Angela, a pic. Didn’t hear from you today but I know how the day can go.

10:17. Yes that one is for you (has sent a pic).

10:21. No pic. (2 of 3 replies).

10:22. The one from earlier.

10:22 TA: yeah. Got that (last of 3 replies).

10:28PM. JA: Taken right after I sang national anthem.

June 1—early AM June 2. ( Eight texts, all related to her insistence TA call her. Not text, not email, only a call will do).

10:49PM. JA Call me. Something to tell you.

10:51PM JA Things, plural.

10:52PM. TA: what is it. (1st reply).

2:06AM, 2:12AM, 2:219AM… JA. Call Call. Call. Hurry up, getting sleepy. Stupid poem about TA, call.

2:26AM. TA--- Doing something, will call when I can. (2nd and last reply; he waited approx.. 30 minutes to call her).

2:27AM. JA: ok Tdogg. Like my poem?

JA also called him 4 times between 1 AM and 3AM: the longest call was 17 seconds.

TA called her twice, with a very brief break in between the two calls, total call length was just under an hour, from approx 3-4AM.

JA called one last time, at 4:03AM. The call lasted 2 minutes, 48 seconds; she may or may not have spoken to him. She’s packed and ready, leaves after the call.

June 2. No texts. (After 2:27AM).

June 3. No texts.

Calls by JA to TA on June 3:

12:57PM. 17 seconds

1:51PM. 2 minutes, 50 seconds

8:16PM. 2 minutes, 9 seconds.

8:34PM. 49 seconds

June 4. No texts.

ETA: He texted her a grand total of 20 words between 4:47AM May 26 and June 4.

RBBM
:

He was so over her by then. That's why I say he did not know she was coming, she hid like a rat sneaking around until he was in the shower, and caught him off guard.. alone, cornered with no way to get help, no one to call out to, and nothing but his wet, naked body to try to fend off a gun and knife. GRRR!

BTW, if the was indeed snooping TA's texting with NA55 on May 13 she may have thought from what NA55 said that TA had only one roommate. Enrique was brand new, on June 4 had only been at TA's for 2 weeks, and TA wasn't in especially chatty-sharey mode with the for any of that time.

Yeppers, and remember her surprise when Flores mentioned "another roommate". IIRC, she said, really? I have to run for a bit, BBL. Sorry!!

Interesting tidbits about JA from vent-mate Shawna Forde:

http://www.theshawnafordeblog.org

Thanks for sharing link. Lots of references to JA. It sounds like some prison policies were changed because of JA and some inmates are being inconvenienced because of JA. They are probably not real happy about it.

Its almost like in school when someone does something wrong in class then sometimes the whole class has to suffer.

JA will most likely continue to bend/break the rules. I don't think she is the type of person who will just do as she is told. Ever.

RBBM
:

He was so over her by then. That's why I say he did not know she was coming, she hid like a rat sneaking around until he was in the shower, and caught him off guard.. alone, cornered with no way to get help, no one to call out to, and nothing but his wet, naked body to try to fend off a gun and knife. GRRR!

Yep, more than over her. He really had finally realized she was incapable of telling the truth, and that she was seriously whacked. The bridge too far was when he realized she had pretended to be MariaM, and had tried to get him to go to Utah to meet up with a MariaM who didn't exist. UTAH. Interesting choice, eh?

JM has said that he believes she made the sextape to "get Travis to do something." The jury foreman of PP2 said the sent TA an email sometime in the week before May 26 telling him she needed to go to her bishop, "stat."

Travis explicitly cut her off on May 26, according to Taylor, but that doesn't mean he wasn't worried about the threats she'd made. IMO the only reason he texted her back at all (those few times) or called her back that once (after she bombarded him with texts and calls) was to not alienate her altogether lest she act on her threat, but even then he could barely force himself to even be polite when texting her back.

Non sequitor. While searching for something else in Cathy's Court Chatter archives came across something if I ever knew I've forgotten.

Part of what Matt McCartney was going to testify about was that he had seen the originals of all ten forged letters.

Nine of the ten letters were "confessions" about abusing her. Only one was about pedo, and it was dated Jan 21, so by 2010 she had already settled on that day for her pedo lie.

IIRC she hadn't thought that date all the way through because she first told Karp that TA had broken her finger in February or March during a fight about her being fired from Mimi's, not on Jan 22 and related to pedo.

I wonder if MM decided on his own what to write in the pedo letter, and that's what the meant with her coded magazine saying "you effed up."

I always thought that was a reference to paper vs. on the computer, but maybe not.

In the forged letter the pedo incident wasn't about coming across TA with *advertiser censored* at all. It was about her finding toys and videos in his attic.

And Nurmi really thought those letters weren't forged? Seriously? And believed her lie about Jan 21-22? Seriously?

Non sequitor. While searching for something else in Cathy's Court Chatter archives came across something if I ever knew I've forgotten.

Part of what Matt McCartney was going to testify about was that he had seen the originals of all ten forged letters.

Nine of the ten letters were "confessions" about abusing her. Only one was about pedo, and it was dated Jan 21, so by 2010 she had already settled on that day for her pedo lie.

IIRC she hadn't thought that date all the way through because she first told Karp that TA had broken her finger in February or March during a fight about her being fired from Mimi's, not on Jan 22 and related to pedo.

I wonder if MM decided on his own what to write in the pedo letter, and that's what the meant with her coded magazine saying "you effed up."

I always thought that was a reference to paper vs. on the computer, but maybe not.

In the forged letter the pedo incident wasn't about coming across TA with *advertiser censored* at all. It was about her finding toys and videos in his attic.

And Nurmi really thought those letters weren't forged? Seriously? And believed her lie about Jan 21-22? Seriously?

She also told ALV she caught Travis looking at pic of boy on his laptop, not the famous "chaotic" floating paper.
IIRC there was also testimony about seeing a toy fire truck on TA floor

Correction. Not a fire truck. Red caboose

The toys Jodi referenced in the "pedo" letter also found their way into her testimony 2/12/13

WARNING GRAPHIC

Braids were hot . . . alluded to school girl outfit . .. .alluded TA had an interest in younger women . . .

Did he ever ask you to act a little younger?

long pause . . . yea one time
Describe the incident
Objection

in his bedroom . . . sometime in fall prior to walking in on him of Jan of 2008 .. .what did he want you to do?
I knew I was coming over to hang out with him which would proably would lead to sex . . he had some toys out on the floor . .. . we didn't actually do anything with them . . he dropped it . . .

it was a little . . train car . . . not a whole train . . . a red caboose . . . . .I thought he wanted me to play with it . . we had already incorporated candy and massage oil . . . he ran it over my body and I over his . . . like a massage . . . . I don't know . . .

We ended up having sex . . . anal sex . . . . wearing the boys underwear . . . playing with these toys - kind of adult play I guess you could say . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove