Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the first thought of pretty much everyone here, including me, that there was something weird and off about the NA55 thing.

It seriously creeped me out, maybe in part because I assumed JA was behind it. It was only after discussing the texting over at BK's that I changed my mind.

The text decoder volunteer offered up the thought it was a trap set by TA and an accomplice. Up to that point it hadn't occurred to me that TA would play that kind of dangerous game with her.

The more I review now the more I agree with Pocket....they were messing with each other, but for entirely different reasons. He needed his sanity back. She needed him to die.
BBM
:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
He had no idea the game he was playing included death.

My opinion in blue

Thanks, Pocket. Your research and analysis is almost always spot on, knock socks off great, so I think I'm just not understanding all your deductions very well at the moment.

Will return to that (deep in May timeline AGAIN).

I'd be happy to know that at least one of her previous victims wasn't brought down to her level/destroyed. (What was Brewer thinking, to have given her $100's of dollars and 2 gas cans? After she threw him aside, contributed to his bankruptcy, and hasn't stayed in touch, he feels he owes her a nice roadtrip vacation?

Rob Roman is an unabashed Jodi supporter...

Well, according to this blog post, he seems to have changed his mind. I'm not saying I agree with all his conclusions, but it's interesting.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

It appears that the entry posted below is the only thing the appeals court is waiting for. All other transcripts have been filed so hopefully the words "appeal denied" will come soon. Then she of course can file for the PCR, which I doubt very seriously will be heard...psst, hey butcheress, Judge Sherry already said natural life and she meant it!!

26-Feb-2016 FILED: Motion for Extension of Time to File Transcript - (Michael Babicky)

I forgot to mention that DB is now claiming that KN showed her/him a lot of evidence that wasn't allowed in at the trial, and that she knows a lot that she just can't say. I question her/he's motive for becoming a member of the Super Duper site, especially at this stage of the game. :thinking:

What utter bullcrap. Nurmi showed the arsonist secret stuff she can't discuss?

:pinocchio::ufo:

Well, according to this blog post, he seems to have changed his mind. I'm not saying I agree with all his conclusions, but it's interesting.

Yep, he was pretty disgusted with her about the fog magically lifting at sentencing. He isn't a fan of hers anymore, but given his support of her for so long and his willingness to believe the ugliest crap she said about TA, I find it difficult to muster up any respect or sympathy for him.

Rob Roman is an unabashed Jodi supporter...

Roman has waffled his way through this whole case. Sometimes he interests me with the things he posts. As of late he has morphed into a non Arias supporter though, and I do understand a little of his reasoning. Is he one of my fave bloggers? NO. BTW... good to see you.

What utter bullcrap. Nurmi showed the arsonist secret stuff she can't discuss?

:pinocchio::ufo:

Me thinks her 15 minutes of shame er, fame passed a long time ago.:shame: Oh and she says people are mistaken about her committing arson, LMFAO

Yep, he was pretty disgusted with her about the fog magically lifting at sentencing. He isn't a fan of hers anymore, but given his support of her for so long and his willingness to believe the ugliest crap she said about TA, I find it difficult to muster up any respect or sympathy for him.

What I can't figure out is WHY he changed his mind. He doesn't really explain it. He just says well, he thought about the case for awhile and realized a lot of his previous positions didn't make sense.

He does refer to Jodi Supporters and Travis Supporters, which makes me think he views this as a matter of taking sides, all or nothing, and not a matter of seeing where the evidence leads.

What I can't figure out is WHY he changed his mind. He doesn't really explain it. He just says well, he thought about the case for awhile and realized a lot of his previous positions didn't make sense.

He does refer to Jodi Supporters and Travis Supporters, which makes me think he views this as a matter of taking sides, all or nothing, and not a matter of seeing where the evidence leads.

I think he said the key for him was her borderline personality. Sometime between the trial and now he had personal experience with a borderline

From what I gathered, it was the 3rd gas can that convinced him and his recent experience with someone that had BPD is what made it all make sense for him.

Remember the wars between her fan camps? The goddess blessed some and unleashed her fury on others, and this faction was up and the other down, and some fans were reduced to grovelling and others slunk away, tails between legs, and some?

I expect some tried to maintain what was left of their dignity and righteously denounced her, and others concluded she didn't get the DP and it served no great purpose to defend her any longer.

November, 2007. JA writes in journal that she didn't take her journal with her to a particular event because she was afraid of what would happen if someone picked it up and read about all those transgressions with Travis.
What transgressions? Oh, you mean all those transgressions she never wrote about? Those transgressions?

Sorry but I'm still wondering if NA55 could have been JA("housesitting" for someone in southern CA for those couple of days and just a short skip and a hop to Mesa)... he had his new camera by then(bought April 23/08) and the "how dare you" still fits imo. Then her specifically telling him to send her a pic of him the next day... as in hey, go check out the pics on your new camera.

I'm not sure that makes sense to me, since there's that schtick about NA55 going to TA's house, and they were to all intents and purposes together. If NA55 were Jodi, TA would know? Unless this was a stalking mission? As in, she was in fact stalking him and circling around his house.

I'm not sure that makes sense to me, since there's that schtick about NA55 going to TA's house, and they were to all intents and purposes together. If NA55 were Jodi, TA would know? Unless this was a stalking mission? As in, she was in fact stalking him and circling around his house.

I am questioning whether this may have been the approximate time frame when the bedroom pics could have been taken.

Iirc JA wasn't working in Yreka the weekend? before the murder so where all was she between April 8th when she had first left Mesa and the burglary at her grandparents? The following chart has some obvious mistakes but give some possibilities as to her whereabouts, lots of gaps though.

JAjobs.jpg

Iirc she allegedly spent some time in Big Sur, at her brother's in Redding, at her parent's and I think her half-sister's too, plus parked some of her stuff at her grandparent's. She had apparently also gone to the conventions in both March(RB) and April(what was the dates of the April one?) and who knows where else... Pasadena to see GS?, San Diego to see SS?... etc.

Anyway, TA got his camera April 23rd, was there any opportunity for her to have been in Mesa between then and May 9th when Hope4More says "On May 9 he told her flat out.....stop? I haven't even begun. No more mercy."?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-General-Discussion-5&p=12391549#post12391549

LET’S BACK UP A LITTLE BIT …… :D

(This is to provide context for several points: that the “come clean” conversation coupled with TA’s April 6 threat of exposing her likely framed her efforts to retaliate and to set up him; that TA began reality testing with friends about her lies the very day he thought she was leaving Mesa, that at this point he seemed conflicted about how much to believe/trust her and though he was genuinely angry with her, was still susceptible to her manipulations; and that he was still quick enough to forgive her, perhaps in part because he found her obsession about him flattering---a contrast to how he cut her off on May 22.

What’s also interesting is that she apparently played the Steve Carroll/fake email jealousy card during that “come clean” conversation, which IMO explains why she trotted it out again on May 9th—it was sure to provoke him, on many levels, jealousy not being one of them).

Back to the time when the left Mesa. She was originally supposed to leave March 30, then April 1st, then April 3; she actually left on April 4, in the afternoon.

JA and her DT tried to blur the timeline and details about her departure date, the fights that happened around that time, and what the fights were about.

In her trial testimony JA said the day she left, she and TA had a horrendous argument, that Travis flipped her off, and that she’d left Mesa crying. She said that TA had already had a “come clean” at this point about Lisa AND that Michelle-Maria spy, a stranger wandering into whatever dive she was waitressing in, recognized her and told her about Lisa.

Said Michelle-Maria told her this in April, maybe the day before JA left Mesa. During the come clean (date not provided) she just thought poor Lisa, and TA raved about Mimi. (Day 18, around minute 40-50).

Trying to explain away TA’s text on April 6, she said TA was angry about Michelle spy, had his facts wrong, and was angry about Steve Carroll because he’d gone into her Gmail account and read IM’s between JA and SC, she’d starting chatting with SC after finding him on LDS linkup.

At trial JA says their big fight (date unspecified) was when he attacked and choked her during a conversation about many things, including the pedo phamplets she had given him; this attack, in trial lies, was the 3rd or 4th and last of TA’s physical abuse (October, Jan. 21, early March when she told him she was leaving).

Other versions of the come clean conversation/abuse:

Letter to family--- a month before I left, had a come clean conversation. TA confessed he had been seeing Lisa the whole time JA was in Mesa, and raved about Mimi being the one. Then my turn, he went nuts, hurting himself, then me, left bruises. That was the first time he hurt me.

The 2nd time was on Tuesday in early April, the week I left Mesa, he left bruises, men at Tempe business briefing joked about it. The mean April 6 text was because he was angry I’d moved, angry I was dating other guys.

Manifesto… a few months prior to my leaving Mesa we had a come clean conversation, I learned about Lisa, he raved about Mimi. My turn….I told him about some of the dates I’d been on, when and with whom. He flew into a rage. The more I tried to calm him down the angrier he became. I didn’t understand why he’d be upset about my trying to move on, especially since he liked Mimi so much. He shut the door and told me I wasn’t leaving. First time he was violent towards me. The second time was a Tuesday morning in April, 2 days before I left Mesa. Briefing, bruises, laughs.

From text record. Texts are paraphrased unless in direct quotes, and are taken from the Beth Karas on Crime subscription website (some of the texts are also widely available).

April 1. 11AM, TA tells Michelle that JA had come clean with him earlier in the morning, supposedly because she was (supposed to be) leaving that day. They talked about whether or not she had slashed his tires (she denied it), but she confessed that she’d watched TA “make out” with Lisa at his house twice.

TA tells Michelle that he hasn’t had any privacy for a year, that “she’s read my texts and journals “several times,” gone into my emails,” and has had this “Michelle” spy for the past 6 months telling her about Lisa and Mimi.

“It’s frustrating not to have any privacy,” hard on me and Lisa has been caught in the middle; the tire slashings didn’t help. Since JA didn’t slash them, even after she leaves it means a psycho is still out there. TA wonders if Michelle the spy is the one who sent Lisa the horrible *advertiser censored* letter.

Tells Michelle: “I guess to some extent I should be flattered. This kind of attention is usually reserved for celebrities.”

Michelle’s responses: Crazy. Crazy intense. Since she’s such a lying liar, why would you believe her about Michelle the spy?

Michelle- “maybe she’s trying to own up to it and make it right?”
TA- “I suppose.”

JA doesn’t leave Mesa until the afternoon of April 4. On April 2-4 TA is texting with Maria, who is telling him she’s interested in hooking up with him and making babies, and with CL, who he’s invited to the gigantic brunch he’s planning for Sunday, April 6(perhaps in celebration of her leaving, eh?).

April 6. 10:27PM. Text, TA to JA (JA is supposedly in Hollister, CA).

“Do not call me. And do not text me anything.” (Give me info on this person nobody knows who knows details about my personal life). Would take you 15 minutes but you won’t. “Why. Because it’s a f’ing lie. So either text me that you are ready to tell the truth or give me imaginary friend the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. It’s a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. “

“There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad there is no mending it. You are caught. When you will realize that I don’t know. You have until tomorrow (to give me this person’s info) before I tell the Hughes, Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. “

“ So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you’ve never met before wrote for you. (note—Steve Carroll). You insult me by thinking I’ll believe such crap. Nothing else from you til the truth. I already know you’re lying so why continue. After tomorrow it’s going to get real bad for you.”

April 6 11:22PM -12:34AM

(After JA called TA). TA texts Elyse: Just caught her in the lie about Michelle the spy, she told me a lot of crazy things, about sneaking into my house and sleeping on the couch and leaving before I got up, driving around my house almost every night.
Elyse: “that’s insane! She needs serious help.”

April 8.

4:32AM. JA to TA. How dare you.

11:18AM. JA to TA. Yes and no.

11:27AM. TA to JA: Thanks a freaking lot for having me sign the drawing then leaving it. “Always drama.”

11:43AM. JA to TA: “Doesn’t sound like it’s me being dramatic dear. Call me ASAP. “

11:54 AM.. TA to JA: “Don’t call back. I’m sick of dealing with you playing stupid and dealing with childish tactics. It was some stupid *advertiser censored* way of ruining another day of mine. Which you have done so much of. Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you. I’m sick of having days ruined by you.

If it keeps up I fear I’m going to have a genuine dislike of you. I’m asking you before it gets to that to stop doing it, before I seek revenge. Your account with me is overdrawn. (PS, get a job and start paying me back for the car).

(JA replies---just an accident, it was sentimental and that bothered me but then I realized I could just file it in away in my sentimental folder. Forget about it. Try to have a good day. If you burn it I’d understand. Be happy!)

12:21 PM. TA to JA: It’s just always something, J. It just gets old. (…) (Leaving it was) “rude and inconsiderate of me. Which has been a common trend by you recently. “ (You left it on purpose) because you knew it would upset me but you simply don’t care. Just like lying to me (about Michelle) and wasting my time for a week looking for her.

You just don’t care how this affects me. Trying to save my house and build a business ( and having to deal with a lot of PPL conflict ) “but you don’t care because you don’t care about anything that doesn’t involve you.”

“It’s very upsetting and I’m tired of it. I don’t want to deal with any stupid ploy by you, big or small. You’re not sorry. If you were (you wouldn’t keep doing this kind of stuff). I’m just asking you to think of me. (If I did something like this to you, you would cry for weeks). “

“Just give me a pardon from any madness. I don’t need it, and it’s wearing me out. Just like I have to give you motivation to tell me the truth. I’ll give you motivation to quit screwing with me. “

12:34 PM JA to TA: honestly just a mistake. “ I feel like since I left AZ a fog has lifted,” I was confused in so many ways, it’s all behind us, we both have a lot of recovering to do and a lot to be thankful for/happy about, things are already better, :haven’t felt this good for soooo long, almost forgot what it was like. “ I love you.

2:22PM. JA thanks TA for calling, “that was very nice of you.” TA replies you’re welcome, and asks her about when they took their trip to Sedona.

That was quite an effort to cobble that all together, Hope. Many thanks to you, as it certainly puts things in perspective. Well, for me it does anyway.

I know Juan liked to keep his case to a bare minimum so as not to take the jury out into the weeds and possibly lose them on something seemingly unimportant, but I wonder if he were to do it all over again if he might use all the emails, gchats and text messages between April thru June 2nd -- in chronological order -- to illustrate Jodi's true pathology as well as illustrate for the jury the real truth of the matter. That wasn't Travis being verbally abusive to her (in the classic sense). That was Travis calling her out for HER past "transgressions" (read as: lying, cheating, stealing, stalking, hacking, tire-slashing, email spoofing and all her other manipulations of him, etc, etc...). Also, using all the correspondences would have most certainly sank the defense's claim of Travis being "abusive" towards her.

But that's why I've stuck with this case for so long afterwards. Because I'm always reading something new here that puts a new light on how things were portrayed in court by the Defense Team and their spin-masters, ALV & Co. Maybe Juan just didn't use all the texts, etc because he never imagined how important they would be in telling the real nature of the last two months of Travis' life (which were a microcosm of the last two years of his life). He was fed up with her. Who wouldn't be?

Hi!!! This message is for Hope4more & wouldn't fit in a DM:
I've been a lurker to this site for over 3 years since the beginning of the Jodi Arias trial and I FINALLY took the time to become a member because I wanted to let you (Hope4more) know how much I enjoy your sleuthing. I am beyond guilty of going down the rabbit hole on this case but have to do it covertly because my husband would have me locked up to have my head examined. My phone is filled with screen shots of trial/old interview transcripts that I'll stumble across on a really good "rabbit hunting day". Like you, I have so many unanswered questions that one would think by now would be answered i.e. How & why did Juan Martinez know that Matt McCartney was with Jodi the morning she visited Darryl for breakfast/gas can exchange? Did he wait in the car? Or was he just with her when she had to return to Darryl's to give him the remote to his "new" DVD player? OR is there actual documentation showing IP address locations when Travis' various emails/gchats/sm were accessed? Because of your amazing sleuthing & your detailed summaries/theories, I'm convinced Jodi manipulated a lot of Travis' interactions while she was back in Yreka (and while in Mesa) which would substantiate the theory that Jodi was setting up her plan early on with the pretense that she & Travis were still on great terms (BFF's) even up to her finally admitting that she went to Mesa on June 4th only after Travis "BEGGED & GUILTED" her because he supposedly missed the . Which brings me to the 2nd reason I'm sending you a message...As I was down the "rabbit hole" yesterday looking at old tv interviews from during the 1st trial that I had forgotten the content or had never seen, I came across an interview that you may have seen & have referenced but I missed it - it's from Travis' "Arizona Dad" - Dr. Karl Hiatt. In this snippet, he mentions how Travis had told him & his family about Jodi's stalking & the tire slashings, but he also mentions how Travis told them that Jodi would break into his phone and send herself messages from Travis about how pretty she was etc. Here's the link

http://youtu.be/50lmk6n7t7A
I also came across an interview with Linda Ballard (the girl Travis had bought the engagement ring for). I always wondered what she looked like.

In another interview, one of Dr. Hiatt's sons explains how he was the one that introduced Jodi & Travis at the Las Vegas convention.

Anyhoooooo...thank you again for all of your posts - I truly enjoy reading them!! (And now that I'm an official member, I'll start commenting on them...but only when my husband is not around🙈).

Remember the wars between her fan camps? The goddess blessed some and unleashed her fury on others, and this faction was up and the other down, and some fans were reduced to grovelling and others slunk away, tails between legs, and some?

I expect some tried to maintain what was left of their dignity and righteously denounced her, and others concluded she didn't get the DP and it served no great purpose to defend her any longer.
I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that this Rob Roman also runs the Boycott Jodi Arias and JAII facebook page. I think this guy just likes to play both ends against the middle. I am also disappointed that Beth Karas interviewed Donovan, another one who seems to be playing both ends against the middle. A story about the interview is on Radaronline and Donovan said that Arias' mom is 'heartbroken' that she can't have contact visits with her daughter for another 6 months. I don't buy that at all, she's most likely relieved. :moo:

(This is to provide context for several points: that the “come clean” conversation coupled with TA’s April 6 threat of exposing her likely framed her efforts to retaliate and to set up him; that TA began reality testing with friends about her lies the very day he thought she was leaving Mesa, that at this point he seemed conflicted about how much to believe/trust her and though he was genuinely angry with her, was still susceptible to her manipulations; and that he was still quick enough to forgive her, perhaps in part because he found her obsession about him flattering---a contrast to how he cut her off on May 22.

What’s also interesting is that she apparently played the Steve Carroll/fake email jealousy card during that “come clean” conversation, which IMO explains why she trotted it out again on May 9th—it was sure to provoke him, on many levels, jealousy not being one of them).

Back to the time when the left Mesa. She was originally supposed to leave March 30, then April 1st, then April 3; she actually left on April 4, in the afternoon.

JA and her DT tried to blur the timeline and details about her departure date, the fights that happened around that time, and what the fights were about.

In her trial testimony JA said the day she left, she and TA had a horrendous argument, that Travis flipped her off, and that she’d left Mesa crying. She said that TA had already had a “come clean” at this point about Lisa AND that Michelle-Maria spy, a stranger wandering into whatever dive she was waitressing in, recognized her and told her about Lisa.

Said Michelle-Maria told her this in April, maybe the day before JA left Mesa. During the come clean (date not provided) she just thought poor Lisa, and TA raved about Mimi. (Day 18, around minute 40-50).

Trying to explain away TA’s text on April 6, she said TA was angry about Michelle spy, had his facts wrong, and was angry about Steve Carroll because he’d gone into her Gmail account and read IM’s between JA and SC, she’d starting chatting with SC after finding him on LDS linkup.

At trial JA says their big fight (date unspecified) was when he attacked and choked her during a conversation about many things, including the pedo phamplets she had given him; this attack, in trial lies, was the 3rd or 4th and last of TA’s physical abuse (October, Jan. 21, early March when she told him she was leaving).

Other versions of the come clean conversation/abuse:

Letter to family--- a month before I left, had a come clean conversation. TA confessed he had been seeing Lisa the whole time JA was in Mesa, and raved about Mimi being the one. Then my turn, he went nuts, hurting himself, then me, left bruises. That was the first time he hurt me.

The 2nd time was on Tuesday in early April, the week I left Mesa, he left bruises, men at Tempe business briefing joked about it. The mean April 6 text was because he was angry I’d moved, angry I was dating other guys.

Manifesto… a few months prior to my leaving Mesa we had a come clean conversation, I learned about Lisa, he raved about Mimi. My turn….I told him about some of the dates I’d been on, when and with whom. He flew into a rage. The more I tried to calm him down the angrier he became. I didn’t understand why he’d be upset about my trying to move on, especially since he liked Mimi so much. He shut the door and told me I wasn’t leaving. First time he was violent towards me. The second time was a Tuesday morning in April, 2 days before I left Mesa. Briefing, bruises, laughs.

From text record. Texts are paraphrased unless in direct quotes, and are taken from the Beth Karas on Crime subscription website (some of the texts are also widely available).

April 1. 11AM, TA tells Michelle that JA had come clean with him earlier in the morning, supposedly because she was (supposed to be) leaving that day. They talked about whether or not she had slashed his tires (she denied it), but she confessed that she’d watched TA “make out” with Lisa at his house twice.

TA tells Michelle that he hasn’t had any privacy for a year, that “she’s read my texts and journals “several times,” gone into my emails,” and has had this “Michelle” spy for the past 6 months telling her about Lisa and Mimi.

“It’s frustrating not to have any privacy,” hard on me and Lisa has been caught in the middle; the tire slashings didn’t help. Since JA didn’t slash them, even after she leaves it means a psycho is still out there. TA wonders if Michelle the spy is the one who sent Lisa the horrible *advertiser censored* letter.

Tells Michelle: “I guess to some extent I should be flattered. This kind of attention is usually reserved for celebrities.”

Michelle’s responses: Crazy. Crazy intense. Since she’s such a lying liar, why would you believe her about Michelle the spy?

Michelle- “maybe she’s trying to own up to it and make it right?”
TA- “I suppose.”

JA doesn’t leave Mesa until the afternoon of April 4. On April 2-4 TA is texting with Maria, who is telling him she’s interested in hooking up with him and making babies, and with CL, who he’s invited to the gigantic brunch he’s planning for Sunday, April 6(perhaps in celebration of her leaving, eh?).

April 6. 10:27PM. Text, TA to JA (JA is supposedly in Hollister, CA).

“Do not call me. And do not text me anything.” (Give me info on this person nobody knows who knows details about my personal life). Would take you 15 minutes but you won’t. “Why. Because it’s a f’ing lie. So either text me that you are ready to tell the truth or give me imaginary friend the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. It’s a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. “

“There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad there is no mending it. You are caught. When you will realize that I don’t know. You have until tomorrow (to give me this person’s info) before I tell the Hughes, Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. “

“ So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you’ve never met before wrote for you. (note—Steve Carroll). You insult me by thinking I’ll believe such crap. Nothing else from you til the truth. I already know you’re lying so why continue. After tomorrow it’s going to get real bad for you.”

April 6 11:22PM -12:34AM

(After JA called TA). TA texts Elyse: Just caught her in the lie about Michelle the spy, she told me a lot of crazy things, about sneaking into my house and sleeping on the couch and leaving before I got up, driving around my house almost every night.
Elyse: “that’s insane! She needs serious help.”

April 8.

4:32AM. JA to TA. How dare you.

11:18AM. JA to TA. Yes and no.

11:27AM. TA to JA: Thanks a freaking lot for having me sign the drawing then leaving it. “Always drama.”

11:43AM. JA to TA: “Doesn’t sound like it’s me being dramatic dear. Call me ASAP. “

11:54 AM.. TA to JA: “Don’t call back. I’m sick of dealing with you playing stupid and dealing with childish tactics. It was some stupid *advertiser censored* way of ruining another day of mine. Which you have done so much of. Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you. I’m sick of having days ruined by you.

If it keeps up I fear I’m going to have a genuine dislike of you. I’m asking you before it gets to that to stop doing it, before I seek revenge. Your account with me is overdrawn. (PS, get a job and start paying me back for the car).

(JA replies---just an accident, it was sentimental and that bothered me but then I realized I could just file it in away in my sentimental folder. Forget about it. Try to have a good day. If you burn it I’d understand. Be happy!)

12:21 PM. TA to JA: It’s just always something, J. It just gets old. (…) (Leaving it was) “rude and inconsiderate of me. Which has been a common trend by you recently. “ (You left it on purpose) because you knew it would upset me but you simply don’t care. Just like lying to me (about Michelle) and wasting my time for a week looking for her.

You just don’t care how this affects me. Trying to save my house and build a business ( and having to deal with a lot of PPL conflict ) “but you don’t care because you don’t care about anything that doesn’t involve you.”

“It’s very upsetting and I’m tired of it. I don’t want to deal with any stupid ploy by you, big or small. You’re not sorry. If you were (you wouldn’t keep doing this kind of stuff). I’m just asking you to think of me. (If I did something like this to you, you would cry for weeks). “

“Just give me a pardon from any madness. I don’t need it, and it’s wearing me out. Just like I have to give you motivation to tell me the truth. I’ll give you motivation to quit screwing with me. “

12:34 PM JA to TA: honestly just a mistake. “ I feel like since I left AZ a fog has lifted,” I was confused in so many ways, it’s all behind us, we both have a lot of recovering to do and a lot to be thankful for/happy about, things are already better, :haven’t felt this good for soooo long, almost forgot what it was like. “ I love you.

2:22PM. JA thanks TA for calling, “that was very nice of you.” TA replies you’re welcome, and asks her about when they took their trip to Sedona.

WOW. That literally wore me out just reading it.

Can you just imagine having to iive through it with her?

I remember some of this. It is eye opening to refresh what he went through with her.

I think I can sum her up by this:
She had this very evil knack of making him feel guilty for being mad at her for something she did wrong and mean in the first place.

She was so sneaky and devilish with her tactics like that. It would go something like this. Just hypothetical scenerio:
-JA sneaks and snoops into his emails and texts without his permission
-JA decides she doesn't like what she sees that he has made another girlfriend so easily. Lets call her Patty.
-JA decides to invent an imaginary friend of her own to make him jealous.
Lets call him Bob.
-JA calls TA and tells TA that she hooked up with Bob.
-JA tells TA that she really does not have feelings for Bob like she does with TA but since it was all TA fault that they brokeup she thought it was ok to meet other people.
-JA tells TA that it was just sex and it was nothing more but of course she makes sure to add in that she was surprised with the size of Bob's manhood and how it made her have an orgasm like she had never had before.
-JA tells TA that she forgives him for making them breakup
-JA thanks TA for helping her become a Mormon and things are going well in that regard. She tells him in fact that when she meets the Bishop next week she has decided she needs to ask for forgiveness for her transgressions with him and will confess all to him next week.
-JA tells TA that Bob actually knows someone who knows him.
-TA asks who?
-JA tells TA that I am not supposed to tell you about it.
-TA asks who does he know that I know?
-JA says I don't even remember what Bob told me about it but I think he mentioned he knew someone named Patty that knows you.
-JA says...... Oh I am getting another call. I gotta go. Text me. Bye.

You get the idea. She starts out by doing something wrong to him by spying on his emails. Then she uses that information against him and gets him all upset and tries to make him feel guilty.
She is always innocent and can do nothing wrong.

I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that this Rob Roman also runs the Boycott Jodi Arias and JAII facebook page. I think this guy just likes to play both ends against the middle. I am also disappointed that Beth Karas interviewed Donovan, another one who seems to be playing both ends against the middle. A story about the interview is on Radaronline and Donovan said that Arias' mom is 'heartbroken' that she can't have contact visits with her daughter for another 6 months. I don't buy that at all, she's most likely relieved. :moo:

Both JM and Nurmis books portray her family as not caring much about her. I'm sort of amazed her mother sat through the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove