Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOING EVEN FURTHER BACK……JANUARY to FEBRUARY 4, 2008.

February 1. Her journal.

Trying hard not to be in a state of blame, but if it weren’t for TA I’d be with friends in San Diego tonight, had bought tickets to a PPL event there and now I can’t go.

I’ve been squeezed dry and then some because of him. Drained my checking account to put money in his, checks bounced, almost $100 in fees he refuses to pay, then he has the nerve to scream at me about balancing my checkbook, said he wants to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger.

I know what it feels like, so with great compassion I calmly and sweetly and soothingly told him everything was going to be OK, this too shall pass and everything will be worth it in the end.

I lended him another $80, drove him to the bank to deposit it because he didn’t want to step foot into the bank, and by the end of the day he seemed better and was talking positively about our trip to OKC. I love him and don’t want him to stress too much-its bad for his health.

I enjoyed myself today, actually, had no idea TA was going through such hell.

Snipped by me.

BBM WOW!!! She enjoyed ruining another day for poor TA. She is really wicked!

Yep its obvious to me that she phrases everything to make herself look good, but even then you can see through the BS and see how manipulative she was and that it was indeed her fault..he knew it wouldnt get better and he would never get paid back. Easy for her to say everything will be ok.

No, convicted felons lose their right to vote.

Good! Thanks for the answer. I would have hoped not seeing how they most likely dont make good decisions. LOL!

Yep its obvious to me that she phrases everything to make herself look good, but even then you can see through the BS and see how manipulative she was and that it was indeed her fault..he knew it wouldnt get better and he would never get paid back. Easy for her to say everything will be ok.

Yes, it is easy for her to say everything will be okay especially when she is wreaking havoc on TA's life. I feel so sorry for him - he had no idea until it was too late just how evil and conniving she can be.

I don't know how that poor guy didn't just go out of his gourd trying to deal with her passive aggression and just total mind-numbing bullcarpery. He probably couldn't count how many times he must have stilled his hand from reaching out and wanting to slap some normalcy into her ridiculous, game-playing head.

I hear that. But what I take away from his inability to pull away from her is how deep his wounds must have been from the horrible abuse he suffered as a child.

He wasn't just turning his cheek and offering forgiveness because he was a good Mormon, though I believe him to have been that. No one with healthy self esteem would have tolerated a week of how she treated him. At some level he must have felt he didn't deserve to be treated any better, and that I find incredibly sad.

What I'm seeing ever more clearly is how methodically and deliberately she stripped from him the comfort of his faith, one of the very things he credited for saving his life.

I can't imagine how vulnerable he felt after the end of January when he lost his TR for the second time. He knew she had the power to destroy not only his chance for marriage, but his standing in the church, and perhaps even his ability to remain a Mormon.

And, she knew she had that power too.

Yes, it is easy for her to say everything will be okay especially when she is wreaking havoc on TA's life. I feel so sorry for him - he had no idea until it was too late just how evil and conniving she can be.

I know we have all speculated and I'm sure it's true that she had plenty of time to be writing up the NEW Diary of what she wanted to be real ...She was smart enough to even manipulate that..Some of it is just so fake its hard to miss.

Did y'all compare what Lisa told Travis on February 4 and what the wrote in her journal on the same day? No way that was a coincidence. She had to have read TA's texts that day.

What's so revealing about the is that she seems to be trying to replicate the feelings Lisa expressed to Travis.

Lisa, though, is saying with love, if you need it more, I'd give you the little money I have, even if I needed it to buy food. And honey, when we're married you can always have whatever is mine.

Compare the tone of that with what the wrote that same day (though how she really felt about "sharing" or helping Travis couldn't have been any clearer than what she had been writing for days .

I know we have all speculated and I'm sure it's true that she had plenty of time to be writing up the NEW Diary of what she wanted to be real ...She was smart enough to even manipulate that..Some of it is just so fake its hard to miss.

IMO, most if not all of what she wrote from April 08 on was written after she killed him, several months before that were written at the time they're dated, but little to none of what she wrote was true, and going all the way back to when she arrived in Mesa, I think she filled in blank pages after the fact, in between entries written at the time, and jmo, but I'm guessing the pages she tore out were filled with hatred and violent thoughts directed at Lisa.

Did y'all compare what Lisa told Travis on February 4 and what the wrote in her journal on the same day? No way that was a coincidence. She had to have read TA's texts that day.

What's so revealing about the is that she seems to be trying to replicate the feelings Lisa expressed to Travis.

Lisa, though, is saying with love, if you need it more, I'd give you the little money I have, even if I needed it to buy food. And honey, when we're married you can always have whatever is mine.

Compare the tone of that with what the wrote that same day (though how she really felt about "sharing" or helping Travis couldn't have been any clearer than what she had been writing for days .

Yes, that was almost funny, she's moaning for days about "loaning" him money, cleaning out her bank account (in reality paying him back a pittance of what she owes him) and as soon as someone with true good intentions voices what an actual loving person would tell a cared-for someone in dire straights, oh of course, JA feels exactly that and holy cow, I didn't even know he was having financial problems (even though I've been journaling about it for days)! Lord have mercy, what a piece of work, and how clear it is that she was snooping his texts, thanks for the comparisons to show reality versus her dream world of lies and deviousness, Hope.

Yes, that was almost funny, she's moaning for days about "loaning" him money, cleaning out her bank account (in reality paying him back a pittance of what she owes him) and as soon as someone with true good intentions voices what an actual loving person would tell a cared-for someone in dire straights, oh of course, JA feels exactly that and holy cow, I didn't even know he was having financial problems (even though I've been journaling about it for days)! Lord have mercy, what a piece of work, and how clear it is that she was snooping his texts, thanks for the comparisons to show reality versus her dream world of lies and deviousness, Hope.

Look at what she juxtaposed with saying she didn't know what hell he had been going through - that she had enjoyed her day. She was enjoying watching him suffer, and I'm thinking she was enjoying her success at making him lose his TR. Not sure she was referring to his money problems at all with that bit of evil.

BTW....The next day, March 5, is when she's fired from Mimi's, and iirc, is the date she provided to Dr. Karp as the day she "discovered' Travis was a pedophile and he attacked her/broke her finger.

One of her best journal entries was when she repeated one of her favorite Proverbs: Magician, heal thyself

This is parts of what the arsonist Donovan said on the podcast with Beth Karas.

She said that people come from all over the world for a 20 minute visit, some just so they can say they saw her or met her. Also said that the visitation list is booked out many years.

*eyebrow raise* :pinocchio:

Yeah, no, I don't think so. I believe the other side of this world must have better things to do as well.

She is obviously confused about the Phase #, because she also said she takes meals with other inmates, has her TV and was eligible for contact visits. None of that is Phase 1.

Somehow I thought they could get a TV as soon as they moved in? IIRC, arrangements are made for inmates to have a TV while their commissary funds get sorted out so they can buy one.

From what I understand, Jodi said she was looking forward to contact visits (to begin sometime after the rapper call), but hard to tell with the Perryville Princess what's actually gonna happen.

I saw it as more of not being in the loop, a lie here and a lie there. The last I had heard is that the butcheress was pissed at her/him and wanted no contact at all. Yet her/him says they are close with the family. I think it is more like trying to get back in the know, like in a sucking up mode.

Could we maybe avoid the her/him thing? Donavan is a he. I suppose Jodi could have been mad at him for being transgender, since Jodi is so sexually-directed in a conventional way:her bedroom antics never seem to have involved gender swapping fantasies.

*eyebrow raise* :pinocchio:

Yeah, no, I don't think so. I believe the other side of this world must have better things to do as well.

Donoman must be referring to one single solitaire super-duper-secret McWitness who may or may not live in a British colony of Europe as interest from around the world. Oh, and then there's that geezer from England. Ok, so that's two from around the world. lol

Look at what she juxtaposed with saying she didn't know what hell he had been going through - that she had enjoyed her day. She was enjoying watching him suffer, and I'm thinking she was enjoying her success at making him lose his TR. Not sure she was referring to his money problems at all with that bit of evil.

BTW....The next day, March 5, is when she's fired from Mimi's, and iirc, is the date she provided to Dr. Karp as the day she "discovered' Travis was a pedophile and he attacked her/broke her finger.

About the part where 'he doesn't seem to have a car' to get to the bank..wasn't she was the only person borrowing his car, was she keeping it from him purposefully so he couldn't make his mortgage payment?

Every wound she self inflicts (getting fired) becomes an injury done to her by someone else, so classic of her sick mindedness.

Something reoccurred that I wanted to mention before I forget again (the book on the nightstand that I don't see in any after pics brought it back to mind) - if Travis was the one to undress his bed and take the sheets down to the wash - why would he leave the mattress cover in a big mess on top of the bed? Either you wash that too or leave it on the mattress, but why was it left in a heap in the middle of the bed? In the book JM thinks she took the sheets to the wash but unless everything happened at least an hour or so earlier than the shower pic timestamps, there's no time for a 45-60 minute wash, put sheets into the dryer and then towels, clothes and camera into the washer (and not have it running when Enrique walks past it as the front door was locked and he had to use the garage/laundry room entrance). That mattress cover keeps bothering me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove