Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop the presses, and unlock the prison gates!!! While you're at it, hire a limo to personally drive #281129 to her desired destination. The new "secret" evidence that will surely "free" the butcheress has been leaked. The convicted murderess has two receipts from two different gas stations showing she paid cash for fuel en-route to AZ.

Holy smokes, why weren't they admitted into evidence at trial?? :)noooo:) Those could have proven the 3rd gas can was a myth all along. (meant as humor) SMH at stupidity.

"According to George B., he knows this evidence is true because MDLR told him - which what that really means is someone said that they heard MDLR told a friend of a friend this evidence, right?

According to George B., this "super secret don't tell no one" evidence are two separate receipts from those two separate gas stations Jodi claimed she stopped at en route to Travis' house.

And, according to George B., according to MDLR, these cash purchased receipts that show gas are even better than any DNA."

Well, that sooper sekret appeel strattgee to have the home by XMas overlooks at least one wee little detail.

Even if such receipts exist and even if their provenance can be documented and even if the info on them is indeed evidence that she bought gas in Arizona....teehee, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

New evidence, even if it exists, can't be brought up in her COA appeal, nor her post-COA denial appeal to the ASC, even if the ASC agrees to hear one.

Nope, the first chance she has to try to bring in new evidence won't be until she petitions for post conviction relief, which comes after her COA appeal and rejection by the ASC.

But wait. Sadly for her groupies waiting to deck the halls, "new" isn't the criteria for admission of evidence in PCR. The evidence must be new AND it must be evidence that wasn't available/couldn't have been obtained through due diligence at the time of her trial, AND it must be significant enough, all by its little lonesome, to (essentially) have changed the jury's verdict/outcome of the trial.

No, no, no, and NO.

Her journal Vol.5, P.79, dated April 6th, had "P.S. I got a Helio phone! It's on."(from BK's). What is odd is that was apparently a Sunday and GS had claimed to have met with her only briefly in Pasadena for about ten minutes between 10am and 2pm to give her the Helio phone when she was moving to Northern CA, allegedly something to do with because it was a school day, or had he mixed up his story with when he met up with her again on her trip back to Mesa on June 2 or was it the 3rd(which did fall on a Monday/Tuesday)? Hmm.

Could well be that the hung around Mesa an extra day or two so she could meet up with Gus at the Tuesday PPL event and hit him up for a Helio, and that he gave her the actual activated phone on April 5 or 6 in Pasadena.

My son is doing an honours degree in that major and sometimes I suspect he's aiming for a summa *advertiser censored* laude. :)

We have two sons and a daughter. When my boys crack their screens I get mad, make them do yard work or wash my truck before I'll pay to fix anything.

But all my baby girl has to do is look at me with those blue eyes and say "Daddy, please?" and she has a new screen by sundown.

We have two sons and a daughter. When my boys crack their screens I get mad, make them do yard work or wash my truck before I'll pay to fix anything.

But all my baby girl has to do is look at me with those blue eyes and say "Daddy, please?" and she has a new screen by sundown.

I'm up for adoption, if you ever have an opening. ;)

I'm up for adoption, if you ever have an opening. ;)

Well, if you are, I am too, and no doubt Pocket and CayleeAdv as well, because quadtruplets should never be separated, and BTW, Tex, I like my steak and burgers medium-rare, and prefer asparagus over canned green beans. :D

Well, if you are, I am too, and no doubt Pocket and CayleeAdv as well, because quadtruplets should never be separated, and BTW, Tex, I like my steak and burgers medium-rare, and prefer asparagus over canned green beans. :D

My youngest son is still in trouble for forgetting the asparagus. Turns out I "forgot" where I put the keys to the four-wheeler for a few days.
IMO if I'm cooking fresh fish I gotta have fresh veggies.

Thankfully I'm free, can fish and cook anything I damn well please and don't have to buy "salmon flakes" from the commissary (whatever those are) for supper

When I first joined WS I had to use my son's busted laptop--which, hilariously to other WSers, lacked a functioning w key--because he had stepped on it and broken it. As a good mom, I gave him my laptop and made do with his broken one after I bought him a new one. Then he busted that lap top. I then bought him a tablet, which he stepped on and broke the next day. I then bought him another tablet, which--you guessed it--he stepped on the next day. But, like you, I love my spawn. :)

I'm with you on everything but the asparagus, I'll eat your green beans. :D

I'm in, hell Tex will have his own little harem, lol. No canned beans for me either!

I cooked burgers tonight. Then we had bananas foster cheesecake.

When I first joined WS I had to use my son's busted laptop--which, hilariously to other WSers, lacked a functioning w key--because he had stepped on it and broken it. As a good mom, I gave him my laptop and made do with his broken one after I bought him a new one. Then he busted that lap top. I then bought him a tablet, which he stepped on and broke the next day. I then bought him another tablet, which--you guessed it--he stepped on the next day. But, like you, I love my spawn. :)

VVe all remember that, those vvere the good old days. Sometimes I vvish they vvere back. Sorry, had to use vv for a w.

Stop the presses, and unlock the prison gates!!! While you're at it, hire a limo to personally drive #281129 to her desired destination. The new "secret" evidence that will surely "free" the butcheress has been leaked. The convicted murderess has two receipts from two different gas stations showing she paid cash for fuel en-route to AZ.

Holy smokes, why weren't they admitted into evidence at trial?? :)noooo:) Those could have proven the 3rd gas can was a myth all along. (meant as humor) SMH at stupidity.

"According to George B., he knows this evidence is true because MDLR told him - which what that really means is someone said that they heard MDLR told a friend of a friend this evidence, right?

According to George B., this "super secret don't tell no one" evidence are two separate receipts from those two separate gas stations Jodi claimed she stopped at en route to Travis' house.

And, according to George B., according to MDLR, these cash purchased receipts that show gas are even better than any DNA."
Maybe that was before and after she got strand because she ran out of gas drive the way for for miles and miles.

Just where did these receipts come from? Did Aunt Sue find them under the passenger seat when she went for Chinese take out in grandpa's truck? Jodi told her mother that she had receipts to show she was never in AZ , so now she has receipts to show she was, but she bought three gas cans full of gas in SLC.

Maybe that was before and after she got strand because she ran out of gas drive the way for for miles and miles.

Just where did these receipts come from? Did Aunt Sue find them under the passenger seat when she went for Chinese take out in grandpa's truck? Jodi told her mother that she had receipts to show she was never in AZ , so now she has receipts to show she was, but she bought three gas cans full of gas in SLC.

By George, I think you've got it. That bunch makes my head numb.

When our daughter was four ,she wanted a seesaw that she had seen at Toys r Us that morning, and asked her daddy for it. He said no, and she put her little hand on his shoulder and said " please daddy. I don't ask for much". Can you guess how long it took to get in the car and get her seesaw?

For those that aren't from the south,

Green beans in the south are made fresh, frozen or canned, with a little onion and garlic and bacon drippings. It's a must to have a jar of it in the refrigerator down here, Along with any left over ham for a pot of beans. I love my steaks a little past rare.

When our daughter was four ,she wanted a seesaw that she had seen at Toys r Us that morning, and asked her daddy for it. He said no, and she put her little hand on his shoulder and said " please daddy. I don't ask for much". Can you guess how long it took to get in the car and get her seesaw?

For those that aren't from the south,

Green beans in the south are made fresh, frozen or canned, with a little onion and garlic and bacon drippings. It's a must to have a jar of it in the refrigerator down here, Along with any left over ham for a pot of beans. I love my steaks a little past rare.

My grandmother (mothers side) always sent me off to college with a load of steaks from their meat locker in town and green beans she'd canned that summer from their garden on the farm. My buddies were always wanting to come eat at my place after a few weeks of eating pizza.

Your husband sounds like a good man Pages

EVERYTHING DESIGNATED “SEALED” IN COA COURT RECORDS FOR THE

SEALED EXHIBITS

SEALED, list #1, in manila envelopes for Hearing Dates: 11/19/2012, 10/04/2013, 12/06/2013, 12/13/2013 and 9/22/2014

SEALED, Hearing Date: 11/21/2014 (List 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)

SEALED, Hearing Date: 12/10/2012: list 1-13, 412, 631, 882, 883, 961 (962 “list” items on this date), and a Confidential Criminal History Addendum in Sealed Manila Envelope.

((Jury selection began on Dec. 10. Sealed "exhibits" for that date could be related to jury voir dire).

SEALED TRANSCRIPTS

2013 TRIAL ( jury selection in December)

December 7, 2012

Feb 4, 2013 (day 13, testimony by Lonnie Dworkin, Nuimiester, and )

Feb. 13, 2013 ( day 18. hearing, Sky H, Gus Searcy, Motion for Mistrial, testimony)

March 13, 2013 (day 30, jury questions for , JM cross of follow up, additional questions, follow up)

May 3, 2013 (day 56, Nurmi closing, State rebuttal close, final jury selected, deliberations begin)

May 16, 2013 (penalty phase begins, openings, VIS’s, closed meeting in chambers, Brewer and Womack don’t testify, trial held over until May 20).

BETWEEN TRIALS/ PRETRIAL (SEALED TRAANSCRIPTS)

November 26, 2013
March 17, 2014
April 11, 2014
May 20, 2014
August 4, 2014 (day the decided to go pro per).

-------------------------------------
SEALED TRANSCRIPTS, 2014-2015 PENALTY PHASE RETRIAL (Jury selection September 29—October 8, 2014)

October 16, 2014. (Hearing vacated).

November 25, 2014. ((Court of Appeals considering media’s request for stay. First day of Dr. MF’s testimony).

Dec. 11, 2014. (day 3 of hearing on motion to dismiss, deleted computer images

February 3, 2015. (day 30, testimony by Dr. DeMarte- direct)

February 4, 2015. (day 31, testimony by Dr. DeMarte- direct)

February 9, 2015 (day 33, jury questions for Dr. DM)

February 11, 2015 (day 34, testimony by Robert Brown, Perry Smith, Mesa PD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove