Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that I'll never (ever ever ever ;)) agree with you that Travis haplessly succumbed to her wicked wiles and ways on June 4th, so will skip right on by that part.

Can't remember in which of the many post TCR interviews JM said this, but he was asked--- do you think the would inevitably have murdered some one else, had she not met Travis? Was she "born to kill" (apologies to the Boss)?

She so would have killed someone else... didn't she have another 9mm in her dash?

I don't know about anybody else, but that born killer stuff is debatable to me. Isn't it really a matter of the central nervous system improperly controlling rage/impulses? As much as they would like to sensationalize child killers. The mind has not yet grown, children are supposedly sociopathic and behave minimally like that anyway (testing you), that fear center of their brain has not yet developed anyway... besides social conditioning plays a bigger role - not all psychopaths kill. I believe parents of killers are full of sh**, the home environment must have been neglectful or deprivation of any real human contact and seclusion from proper social bonding seems apparent to me in these people. It's akin to long-term solitary confinement. The mental workings really take hold then.

I'll save you some time. There were no details, at least for the first 20-25 minutes, at which point I turned it off after D had just made it clear she still "cares" for the & doesn't think the premedidated the murder.

So, what was her big announcement? That was "newsworthy" enough (in whatever slim meaning of that word)?

Not that she doesn't support the anymore, though she seems to be seeking some kind of neutral territory between active "haters" and "supporters," the numbers of each she vastly overestimates. No, her big news is that it hurts her stomach to watch supporters act and do hateful things, because none of that is helpful to the , so she just can't be a part of it anymore.

And in an a la Nurmi twist, while being interviewed by BK, after saying on SM she wanted to be interviewed, D wants her wish to be known that everyone just stop talking about the .

Ironic after the nasty emails she herself sent to Sandra Webber, and the attorney Padgett- and threatened to call his mommy!! Sounds like Donovan is just trying to stay relevant. Her own family has turned on her for her support of Jodi.

She so would have killed someone else... didn't she have another 9mm in her dash?

I don't know about anybody else, but that born killer stuff is debatable to me. As much as they would like to sensationalize child killers. The mind has not yet grown, children are supposedly sociopathic, that fear center of their brain has not yet developed anyway... besides social conditioning plays a bigger role - not all psychopaths kill. I believe parents of killers are full of sh**, the home environment must have been neglectful or deprivation of any real human contact and seclusion from proper social bonding seems apparent to me in these people. It's akin to long-term solitary confinement. The mental workings really take hold then.

Jodi enjoyed it. She was arrested with another gun and knives in the car. It wasn't for any camping trip. Mimi might well have been her next target. She was on her way to becoming a serial killer if she wasn't stopped.

Oh she clearly took the ones of naked Travis on the bed staged with the KY, but the ones of herself were selfies taken with a timer. No proof of sex in those photos.

Why would she do that? That picture is gross.

I'll save you some time. There were no details, at least for the first 20-25 minutes, at which point I turned it off after D had just made it clear she still "cares" for the & doesn't think the premedidated the murder.

So, what was her big announcement? That was "newsworthy" enough (in whatever slim meaning of that word)?

Not that she doesn't support the anymore, though she seems to be seeking some kind of neutral territory between active "haters" and "supporters," the numbers of each she vastly overestimates. No, her big news is that it hurts her stomach to watch supporters act and do hateful things, because none of that is helpful to the , so she just can't be a part of it anymore.

And in an a la Nurmi twist, while being interviewed by BK, after saying on SM she wanted to be interviewed, D wants her wish to be known that everyone just stop talking about the .

I don't know why anyone bothers with Donavan. She has no significance in this case and was only a mouthpiece for the killer by tweeting for her.
So no "announcement"? No "new evidence" that will exonerate the killer? Why am I not surprised? DB holding on to relevance I suppose. Wonder if Beth will ever bother to have her on anymore.

Why would she do that? That picture is gross.

Travis took them. His knee is in one of her on the bed.
EXIF data was recovered. It tells if timers used at the time the shutter was pressed.
None of that means he was a bad guy or deserved to die.
It means a sociopath exploited him and set him up to kill. Thankfully the pictures helped put her in jail

I just saw stuff on twitter and all I get from them is some gibberish... it really doesn't make any sense. Accusations, "I'm JA's favorite but you think YOU are," you keep harassing me..

If you don't like someone.. don't continually message them? *scratches head Unless DB thinks she is the figurehead for JA's supporters, ohh, I see now... oh wow, who cares indeed...

Timestamps on the nudes:

Unknown (I have 1:42:00 as the pic titled but not sure where that time came from, can only see 'unalloctaed clusters' on the lengthwise pic of her).
1:43:53 lying on her back with 'knee' in right corner of pic
1:44:00 her rear end
1:44:50 Travis appearing to be alseep
1:47:15 Travis throwing KY bottle at camera

Question asked before by myself and others - how did the pic get taken of her backside and 50 seconds later Travis is lying in bed appearing to be asleep? Did it take Travis over 2 minutes after that pic before realizing she was taking pics of him and then he threw the KY bottle? If they were taking nudes of each other, why throw the bottle at her? And why was she still in that position, on or in front of the chair by his bed when he does?

Just wonderings...

Travis took them. His knee is in one of her on the bed.
EXIF data was recovered. It tells if timers used at the time the shutter was pressed.
None of that means he was a bad guy or deserved to die.
It means a sociopath exploited him and set him up to kill. Thankfully the pictures helped put her in jail

I agree Travis took that pic but am just trying to understand why a few think she took that God awful picture herself. I don't see how she could do it or why she would want to humilate herself in that way. Someone on this thread posted she concluded JA took those pics of Travis on the bed with KY and took that pic of herself on a timer. I am curious to know how the poster came to that conclusion as maybe I am missing something. I can see Travis' knee in the pic.

hahaha! This whole thing makes me want to laugh out loud! How preposterous!

Timestamps on the nudes:

Unknown (I have 1:42:00 as the pic titled but not sure where that time came from, can only see 'unalloctaed clusters' on the lengthwise pic of her).
1:43:53 lying on her back with 'knee' in right corner of pic
1:44:00 her rear end
1:44:50 Travis appearing to be alseep
1:47:15 Travis throwing KY bottle at camera

Question asked before by myself and others - how did the pic get taken of her backside and 50 seconds later Travis is lying in bed appearing to be asleep? Did it take Travis over 2 minutes after that pic before realizing she was taking pics of him and then he threw the KY bottle? If they were taking nudes of each other, why throw the bottle at her? And why was she still in that position, on or in front of the chair by his bed when he does?

Just wonderings...

IMO he took those pics after they had sex then collapsed onto the bed to rest after having exerted himself. He's not asleep. His legs are raised. He rests a few minutes. Martinez says the 1:47:15 pic is Travis motioning to Jodi to come closer, not throwing things at her.

I don't know why anyone bothers with Donavan. She has no significance in this case and was only a mouthpiece for the killer by tweeting for her.
So no "announcement"? No "new evidence" that will exonerate the killer? Why am I not surprised? DB holding on to relevance I suppose. Wonder if Beth will ever bother to have her on anymore.

I agree that she's a non-issue, but it's also a bit embarrassing that she can't spell or use proper grammar. It's hard to take people like that seriously...

I have always thought those pictures of him on the bed show him in of contempt of her. He obviously is not happy.

Agreed he does not look happy franquerolane. Again placating her and giving in to his carnal desires. He would never have let her do that if it wasn't his camera. He looks like he realized how disgusted she made him feel after he'd been trying to avoid her and just wanted her gone. I bet he was not pleased with himself after giving into her manipulation again. And her facial expression to me looks as if she knows what's to come (which IMO was to kill him) and is just waiting for the opportunity to do it. Incredible those pictures give us a rare insight - it must be rare LE or anyone sees pictures that were prequel and taken during such a brutal crime. And to think that Juan said if those pics weren't found there may not have been such a strong case against the murderer.

IMO he took those pics after they had sex then collapsed onto the bed to rest after having exerted himself. He's not asleep. His legs are raised. He rests a few minutes. Martinez says the 1:47:15 pic is Travis motioning to Jodi to come closer, not throwing things at her.

'Morning, Tex. I realize that's what JM thinks but how does he explain the bottle previously lying on the bed in 1:44:50 in mid-air in 1:47:15 if he's not throwing it in the direction of the photographer? As I've mentioned before, I don't think JM cared as much about the particular contents of the pics aside from when they were taken and who was in them. Less than a minute is pretty swift for him to have been photoing her to being in the relaxed state of the next pic, with the camera in her hands and her being in/at the chair.

Hope, do you know if Beth is trying to get the original digital pics? .

'Morning, Tex. I realize that's what JM thinks but how does he explain the bottle previously lying on the bed in 1:44:50 in mid-air in 1:47:15 if he's not throwing it in the direction of the photographer? As I've mentioned before, I don't think JM cared as much about the particular contents of the pics aside from when they were taken and who was in them. Less than a minute is pretty swift for him to have been photoing her to being in the relaxed state of the next pic, with the camera in her hands and her being in/at the chair.

I have no idea. If I had to guess, I'd say they wouldn't be a priority for her to hunt down, but I'm sure she'd be more than happy to get access to whatever trial evidence available. :)

(And good mornings all around).

Good morning gv.

Jmo but you can take pics then lay down to rest after strenuous activity, set the camera down, she picks it up and snaps pics of him.

I have no idea. If I had to guess, I'd say they wouldn't be a priority for her to hunt down, but I'm sure she'd be more than happy to get access to whatever trial evidence available. :)

(And good mornings all around).

Good morning hope

Beth also has a podcast with FBI agent/profiler Jim Clemente. First part deals with Arias

Good morning gv.

Jmo but you can take pics then lay down to rest after strenuous activity, set the camera down, she picks it up and snaps pics of him.

Possible sure, I just don't think it's likely.

Another curiosity, why is he wearing his body bug (in 1:47:15), and when did he put it on? Before they went to bed around 5:00 a.m. (if you're of the belief they slept together)? After they woke up but before beginning the happy party?

The photos show circumstantial evidence of sexual intercourse which is overwhelming. Two naked people. Naked individual and graphic shots of both of them. Expert verified, time-stamped photographs. Not one jury member questioned whether sexual activity took place. On both trials. The defence didn't find anything to discredit the sequence or time stamps. Juan Martinez described sexual arousal from Travis.

What would be photographic proof to satisfy the relatively few people doubting sex took place? It's a serious question. "Internal' and external multiple cameras? Juan Martinez details the time sequence in a quote from Conviction below:

"The initial photograph in the first group, which was snapped at 1: 42: 53 P.M.,"

"Flores then showed me the other five photographs that had been taken during the same afternoon session. One, snapped at 1: 44: 00 P.M., was a close-up shot of Arias’ anal and vaginal areas. Another, taken by Arias fifty seconds later, showed Travis naked and on his back, exhibiting his erect penis. In the foreground of that photograph was a bottle of KY personal lubricant."

I have read claims that Arias took the graphic photos of herself. Examining the time sequence:

1.42:53 Travis is photographing Arias. She is naked. His knee is in the shot.

Arias then has one minute and seven seconds to get up - as Travis watches - and take a very graphic close-up of herself from BEHIND. Not an easy shot. How would that work? In barely a minute she jumps up, sets up a tripod? Sets up the self-timer? Then gets into that a very awkward position to photograph from behind without assistance? Travis watches her take a graphic pic of herself? Even though he had just been taking photographs of her barely a minute before? Even though he detailed the sexual pics he would enjoy taking of her just weeks earlier?

Sexual interaction took place. No doubt in my mind. The evidence is convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem