Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't phased in color- the rental clerk clearly stated she was a blonde when she rented the car, not highlighted, not streaks- blonde. She dyed her hair somewhere between Salinas & Mesa, probably in a salon in Monterrey or Pasadena in a rest stop bathroom. But yes, dyeing her hair, as not to be recognized is obvious premeditation. Scott Peterson tried dying his orange before he got arrested.

281129 had blonde hair in her DL, the rental clerk may have been confused?

I think Scott P. tried to dye his hair blonde, but it turned out orange because he used a box dye.

JMO

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Checking in for any updates ... still waiting on :

- The release of Sheriff's Joe's report on the :jail:

- The release Super Secret Sidebars

When will these be released ?

I especially want to read the sidebars and in-chamber meetings regarding ALV!!!!

It had to be filed by the end of today I believe.

I wonder why Nurmi is still listed as its attorney? Wasn't he released? Hmmm...

The judge stated that she would take his request for release "under advisement." Perhaps that is still pending.

Reading the book "Our Friend Travis".

Alot of it I find interesting, but the most interesting to me if how badly 281129 wanted to move to Mesa. I still believe she was planning his murder when she left Mesa, the place she figured she would spend the rest of her life with Travis.

She was DETERMINED to not let him go. She had to rid of him once he finally figured out what kind of crazed, obsessed woman she was.

Great reading!
Well, she got her wish to spend the rest of her life in the Phoenix area of Arizona! Heard it's supposed to be 100 degree there today! Hah! Hope she loves the heat, it's just beginning. Summers in AZ get up to 120. Been there.

Juan knew she went to a salon in Salinas. Too bad he could not produce proof. I am on the fence as to whether she died her hair on her road trip, or from the time she started to plan his murder.

It was somewhere on the road after Redding. The rental clerk clearly stated she was a blonde. The BS about her dying it in advance was coming from her defense team to try to counter the premeditation aspect of dying her hair. Jodi didn't do it just because she was tired of her hair color, she did it to disguise her looks, since noone in Mesa knew her as a brunette- her true color.

281129 had blonde hair in her DL, the rental clerk may have been confused?

I think Scott P. tried to dye his hair blonde, but it turned out orange because he used a box dye.

JMO

No, he wasn't confused. He didn't say she had highlights or streaks, he clearly stated she was a blonde. Jodi changed her hair color somewhere on the road between Redding, CA and Mesa, AZ. Probably at the salon in Monterrey, or was it Salinas? Or at a reststop/truck stop/ gas station bathroom. It takes me about an hour to dye my hair- I do it to cover up the gray.

The judge stated that she would take his request for release "under advisement." Perhaps that is still pending.

No, at the end of the sentencing she released him, it was on the transcript. I do also wonder why he is listed as attorney of record, because even if he wasn't released-neither he nor Wilmott will be her attorneys for her appeal. They don't do that kind of law, it's specialized. That's what AZLawyer does. Wilmott will be done with her after the restitution hearing.

No, at the end of the sentencing she released him, it was on the transcript. I do also wonder why he is listed as attorney of record, because even if he wasn't released-neither he nor Wilmott will be her attorneys for her appeal. They don't do that kind of law, it's specialized. That's what AZLawyer does. Wilmott will be done with her after the restitution hearing.

Maybe his name is on there because he was the attorney for the case, making the application to appeal related to past events and so it's written in the past tense. But that's just a hunch/guess.

That's what I thought-so why is he still listed as its attorney? Weird.

Nurmi just filed the notice of appeal, to let the appellate court know that an appeal is coming....not the appeal brief itself. I don't know how long they have to file the appeal.
Marissa DeVault's Brief still hasn't been filed. It's been a year and they keep asking for extensions.

OT,but is Marissa Devault serving LWP or LWOP? I've read both on the Internet when I was looking into her case.

I didn't see it live, only saw a clip of it which ends when she says she'll take it under advisement. That's cool that we can access the transcript. Where could that be found?

I didn't see it live, only saw a clip of it which ends when she says she'll take it under advisement. That's cool that we can access the transcript. Where could that be found?

Don't know. I just know I saw it in writing that day or the next day. Probably from one of the TV stations like HLN or a news channel. It was after she said she'd take it under advisement. Think right after she pronounced sentence.

It was in the court minutes, last one posted 4/13:
IT IS ORDERED granting Kirk Nurmi’s oral Motion to Withdraw as counsel for the
Defendant.

So there's no transcript available of the whole thing? I was hoping to read the various statements, Jodi's as well. It's hard to hear her, and quite frankly, I get nauseated listening to her talk. I think I might be able to stomach her statement better if I just read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
394tx