Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From where I sit here looking at this, I don't believe they were ever boyfriend/girlfriend in the sense of being exclusive. In TA's world, monogamy or exclusiveness seems to equate with "marriage material". JA was never marriage material to TA. There was no wish to commit. He doesn't seem really to have worked at commitment. I will leave open the possibility that Sky coerced him into a half-assed version, but Jodi seemed already to have been "not marriage material" by then.

Think Travis knew in the back of his head that she's crazy. Except for the emotional baggage she was/caused, he had like no reason to talk to her - all pity-related.

Jodi's skills at psychopathy developed substantially during this period—she was getting a lot of practice—but it speaks to Travis' credit that he never buckled on the marriage issue or committed to much of anything. [\QUOTE]

From stalking to breaking and entering, tire slashings, theft, hacking, prostitution, fraud, etc etc. Why I wanted her to get the DP... even in prison they're all learning, she'd be dangerous to lower-level offenders.

I don't think they had sex nearly as often as JA wants to claim, but once he had a taste for it, he figured out he could get his jollies with many different kinds of women. It doesn't seem as though Travis was a "player" until he had experience with Jodi.

Had same thought yesterday.. with all these new texts, his 'reputation,' was practically nonexistent until JA started isolating' him perhaps? The psychological burden being funneled into his brain, depression, and then released by rebounding with dates? The two in one day thing kind of struck out at me. um, woah, lol

My question for the day: Why didn't Jodi just chase Gus Searcy? He seems to have been available in the sense that he had a relationship outside of marriage, so faithfulness to vows wasn't an issue. And, he was substantially better off than Travis.

JA's shallow, I'll bet she knew Gus couldn't wait to get his grubby hands on her and she puked at the thought. Travis was at least an attractive young man who had more emotional range that she needed to leech off of I'll bet.

DeMarte reads from Zach interview, who says....T did not want her to move to Mesa, she called him nonstop and came over uninvited constantly. T felt sorry for her.

Exhibits coming in are in the 900-910 range. Sealed?

Travis told Taylor on May 31 about the 26 fight and that T had told the killer directly that he never wanted to see or hear from her again (if so, was by phone)and that the killer was extremely upset when he told her that.

The killer is scribbling like crazy.won't look up.

Now the killer waiting for T outside the bathroom at Sky's ....1:38 on video. Next, the eavesdropping that scared the Hughes. Exhibit 907 and 908.

Inmate “phase” system used in AZ prisons:

The different Phases of inmates:

Phase I - date of arrival to 6 months with NO disciplinary.

Phase II - 6 months to 1 year with NO disciplinary.

Phase III - over one year with NO disciplinary.

Phase I is permitted one 4 hour visit per weekend and one phone call per day.

Phase II is permitted 3 , 4 hour blocks of visits per weekend and 2 phone calls per day.

Phase III is permitted 4, 4 hour blocks of visits per weekend if medium custody, they are permitted up to 5 phone calls per day, if minimum custody, unlimited phone calls per day.
(they may only make calls to those people who are their approved list of visitors)

http://www.jessicasoperationorange.com/faq

Those were the old rules from 2011. After the DOC/ACLU settlement new phase rules and incentives were written (2014). You can read the current rules for AZ MaxInmates here. The chart for Lumley is attachment J, page 21:

DOCLumleyChartIncentives.JPG

MDLR is sitting right next to the killer during this testimony. They're worried she's gonna flip out.

Darryl......her voice would get whiny and childlike when he tried to pull away, would show up uninvited, etc.

JM gets ALL of this in through DeMarte explaining the killer's BPD. I'd forgotten how utterly brilliant JM's strategy was on this. :)

Exhibit 909 is Matt's interview. He refused to have his pic taken or to give the address where he was moving. Describing the killer as stalker, the extreme crying as manipulation.

After first while they fought every single day, intensely, for months. He just wanted OUT.

Stayed in Matt's bed without his permission. Just would not let go. Bianca was level headed and sane, or that confrontation with killer would have not gone OK at all.

1:53 on....DM's explanation of idealizing, devaluing by BPDs.

Devaluing...the murder. The flirting with guy on flight back from T's memorial.

Visiting Ryan: that she was able to move on without any emotion at all after murder meant an absolute devaluation had to have happened. That T was so completely an awful person that he deserved to die.

She had to have believed that in order to act and feel normal immediately after murdering T.

MDLR and Wilmott bookend her firmly as "chameleon" is discussed. The killer herself told DM she morphed to fit in BF's lives, DM includes her conversion to Mormonism.

Her interests and likes of every kind on MySpace were identical to TA's though about several at least she told Sky she didn't even like.

These posts, BTW, are mostly for adding to the timeline and back story , having in one place. Feel free to ignore :D

Exhibit 910 and 911.

910. Texts msgs between T and CL (lose lose, her crying, etc.)

(Can hear nurmi's whispers with Wilmott).

Ex. 911: (refers to ex 440 ) T to JA. Drama getting old. You hung up. Yr on yr own. etc. Whatever. Whatever in the nose.

Feels anger constantly inside but rarely shows it. When do is described as seething and even violent. In response usually to what is perceived as criticism, etc. Afterwards...the person who criticized etc.is to blame. No acceptance of responsibility.

Feb 14 2007 email to T is cited. My anger is destructive etc.

Importance-- She RECOGNIZES she can be violently angry. Not nuts.

Nurmi hates this. Objections every few seconds.

Rickshaw--

At last. Regan's IM's begin at 2:19 in crimevid. :)
Exhibit 615????

OMG. I swear it looks like the killer is all but making out with MDLR at this point. Ewwwwww

To this day she will cry louder and more intense than anything you can imagine, over me.

NO DATE. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member