Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope4More, thank you for summarizing. Where are you seeing this video? Is it from BK site? Or is this something available to the masses?

Is she still stalking you?

Yes.

How long ago did u break up?

Over a year ago.

T: i changed my password and now its fine. Until she figures it out.

T: yah, you'll probably get a threatening email from some anonymous person.and it will be her.

Regan: hahaha. That should be fun

T: actually, there's a good chance of that.

R: thanks for the warning.

T: my thing went off. She figured out my password and started logging me out over and over.

R: she figured out your password?

T: yah.

T: she's crafty. She's scary. Didn't I tell you about her?

R: yes.

T: now my ex is in my emails. say hi Jodi.

R: hi Jodi. :)

R: this is Regan. We're totally going to do it.

T: no , slash your tires yr going to get. That got jumbled.

R: she has to travel to Utah to do it.

T: she would do it. She might be there by morning.

R: Dang.

T: I'd put nothing past her.

End of R. IMs. @ 2:26. (About stalking, etc. Moving on to *advertiser censored* for some reason).

T: yah, you'll probably get a threatening email from some anonymous person.and it will be her.

Regan: hahaha. That should be fun

T: actually, there's a good chance of that.

R: thanks for the warning.

T: my thing went off. She figured out my password and started logging me out over and over.

R: she figured out your password?

T: yah.

T: she's crafty. She's scary. Didn't I tell you about her?

R: yes.

/sarcasm on/ Gee, funny this wasn't mentioned in KN's book. /sarcasm off/

Oh my god- he never realized what he was doing- inciting her this way. He thought it would finally drive her away, instead it drove her to follow through on a plan to kill him.

I have always said- as soon as she really recognizes the she is never getting out- she absolutely will kill herself. I have not one teeny shred of doubt. It might not be until any and all appeals have been exhausted- we all know her strong powers of delusion.

Oh my god- he never realized what he was doing- inciting her this way. He thought it would finally drive her away, instead it drove her to follow through on a plan to kill him.

I have always said- as soon as she really recognizes the she is never getting out- she absolutely will kill herself. I have not one teeny shred of doubt. It might not be until any and all appeals have been exhausted- we all know her strong powers of delusion.

I remember feeling exactly that SO strongly, about taunting her , when reading bits of the IMs from Twitter reports. :(

BPD discussion without bringing in new texts, etc.

Feeling EMPTY. Killer told DM she felt that her whole life.

Suicidal. Yes, going back to 1997 she has written about that in journals.

Exhibit 913. Killer's testimony in trial relating to suicide.

Reading from transcript. Inside Edition interview. No jury will convict me. I had plans to commit suicide.... etc.

Ex. 914. Suicide related testimony, considered by DM.

(Really can hear nurmi's whispers..)

In CA after arrest I wanted to die....advil, etc. sob sob lie...razors... blah blah

And I was so considerate I put towels around me so i didn't drip blood on my bunkmate below.

You know, when I read or hear things like that... that she has felt empty inside her whole life... for just one small moment I feel some pity. I can't imagine what that must feel like... kind of like 'why am I even here?' To not feel love, joy, understanding, empathy. I really do think that would be like hell on earth... and then it all goes away... and I despise her again.

You know, when I read or hear things like that... that she has felt empty inside her whole life... for just one small moment I feel some pity. I can't imagine what that must feel like... kind of like 'why am I even here?' To not feel love, joy, understanding, empathy. I really do think that would be like hell on earth... and then it all goes away... and I despise her again.

You assume the killer was telling DM how she actually felt. I sincerely doubt it.

DM wraps up that piece at 2:49 in video, for anyone who wants to skip to just some parts.

From what I've read about sociopaths they don't feel deprived or lesser because of their inabilities-- they feel smug and superior. Just makes the rest of us easier prey, hahahaha. (eek).

There are only 15 minutes left of day 30. will post if anything is really relevant. Otherwise was watching mostly to get full Regan IM's and the info about what would have made the killer get murderous.

I was hoping to see the date for IM's. Not there that I saw/heard. I know they were in May. They had to be unbearable for the killer to snoop/read.

PTSD. The only nightmares the killer reported to DM were about the trial, not "abuse" or the murder.

She sought out opportunities to talk about T with media, the writing of letter to Alexander family... The opposite of what a PTSD victim would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader