Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both Freeman's were defense witnesses. Nurmi wanted them to testify because they were once the closest thing she had to actual friends, and to have them talk about what a meanie Travis was to the psycho killer.

IIRC JM was trying to point out that Desiree was just a kid at the time who mostly couldn't even remember what awful things T was supposed to have said and done.

My recollection is that the Freemans were defense witnesses. They went with Jodi and Travis on a day trip to Lake Havasupai. They were called to testify, if I am remembering right, because JA and TA had a big fight before they left the house because JA had too much stuff in her backpack. My impression was that the defense wanted to show supposedly how angry and controlling TA was. My further impression was that the Freemans believed they were testifying truthfully and that's all they wanted to do -- I don't remember them as being Jodi supporters but I may well be wrong about that. They were undoubtedly the only ones who were willing to testify about anything related to TA and JA's relationship which meant Nurmi had to go with them even though they were pretty weak witnesses. JMO

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

OMG, the nut site is back on the "mysterious" boot print and it is from a Morman male who came to the butcheress's aid when he heard her screaming. I swear I have to be a sadist to my own mind. :notgood:

Am not sure which thread to post this in, but am opting for the main thread here.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the posters still here, after virtually all CMJA trial watchers in most other places have moved on.

Elsewhere it's been possible to find tweeters who seem to be most absorbed in hoping the killer is suffering in Perryville or fans who still rant that she is innocent and who are waiting for her to be set free.

There seem to be very few people anywhere who still wonder, who are still interested in understanding the exact why's and when's.

I'm not altogether sure why I've been one of those folks, but I have been, and I'm extremely grateful for the company I find here, for all of you here who also still wonder, who are also still sleuthing, who honestly still care about Travis Alexander the person and not just the victim of murder.

I've been on WS for just over 4 years and have followed a number of trials and cases and stories of interest over those years.

In no other thread have I found a community of posters who have been so unfailingly compassionate, supportive, and respectful of others as all of you are here.

Thanks to all of you.:grouphug:

Am not sure which thread to post this in, but am opting for the main thread here.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the posters still here, after virtually all CMJA trial watchers in most other places have moved on.

Elsewhere it's been possible to find tweeters who seem to be most absorbed in hoping the killer is suffering in Perryville or fans who still rant that she is innocent and who are waiting for her to be set free.

There seem to be very few people anywhere who still wonder, who are still interested in understanding the exact why's and when's.

I'm not altogether sure why I've been one of those folks, but I have been, and I'm extremely grateful for the company I find here, for all of you here who also still wonder, who are also still sleuthing, who honestly still care about Travis Alexander the person and not just the victim of murder.

I've been on WS for just over 4 years and have followed a number of trials and cases and stories of interest over those years.

In no other thread have I found a community of posters who have been so unfailingly compassionate, supportive, and respectful of others as all of you are here.

Thanks, Hope. But I feel I should be thanking you not only for the work you've done in providing info but also for your very intelligent posts. Many times when I read something from you I think "I never realized that." Your posts are always so thoughtful. :blowkiss:

She said it because she takes pleasure in remembering every detail of taking his life. That photo captures the moment when Travis became absolutely powerless but was still aware enough to be tormented by her before she struck.

The comment is similar to another of her sickest- that ". if I had killed Travis I don't think I would have stabbed him...I would have killed him in a more humane way.."

That one comment always made me believe that she had every intention of going there and shooting him. I think the knife was a back up plan.

I love following trials. I miss Court TV. Love watching 48 Hours and Dateline. And when certain trial is over and defendant sentenced or freed, I'm done with it and able to move on to another trial. Not CMJA case. This case is still so dang mysterious to me in so many ways.

I don't post much because writing and expressing in English doesn't come easy for me. But I'm always lurking whenever I can to get new ideas, opinions, news, laugh and cry with you guys.
I love everyone in here too.:heartbeat:

"Jodi Arias did not use the Helio Ocean phone to record Travis. She had to use another device. When she was arrested, it appeared that Jodi was in the middle of making preparations to flee. Part of those preparations was to get rid of the evidence before she ran. A digital recorder was discovered in a trash can at her home.

The discovery of the digital recorder in Arias' trash is a very telling sign. It supports what many people believe: The fact she recorded Travis was somehow related to the murder. If the recording were harmless, she wouldn't have felt the need to lie about it. The presence of a digital recorder also showed that Jodi had the means to edit the recording heard in court. She could have taped multiple conversations with the digital and used the voice memo function of the Helio to help her get things "just right."

http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.com/2015/05/an-in-depth-analysis-about-jodis-helio.html

I love following trials. I miss Court TV. Love watching 48 Hours and Dateline. And when certain trial is over and defendant sentenced or freed, I'm done with it and able to move on to another trial. Not CMJA case. This case is still so dang mysterious to me in so many ways.

I don't post much because writing and expressing in English doesn't come easy for me. But I'm always lurking whenever I can to get new ideas, opinions, news, laugh and cry with you guys.
I love everyone in here too.:heartbeat:

Pocket...wow! I would never have guessed that English wasn't your first language. I'm blown away at your ability to pick up the nuances you do in a non-native language. Awesome. :)

"Jodi Arias did not use the Helio Ocean phone to record Travis. She had to use another device. When she was arrested, it appeared that Jodi was in the middle of making preparations to flee. Part of those preparations was to get rid of the evidence before she ran. A digital recorder was discovered in a trash can at her home.

The discovery of the digital recorder in Arias' trash is a very telling sign. It supports what many people believe: The fact she recorded Travis was somehow related to the murder. If the recording were harmless, she wouldn't have felt the need to lie about it. The presence of a digital recorder also showed that Jodi had the means to edit the recording heard in court. She could have taped multiple conversations with the digital and used the voice memo function of the Helio to help her get things "just right."

http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.com/2015/05/an-in-depth-analysis-about-jodis-helio.html

What's interesting too is the timing of the killer's divulgence of the "stolen" Helio to her DT team. Not until 2010 does she reveal the phone exists.

That's curious, because she demonstrated her resolve to dirty T's reputation immediately. She rushed to T's bishop to talk of sex, she maligned him to any friend of T's who would listen, she told Flores, she even sunk as low as writing to T's family in July 2008 to drag him through the mud.

But no mention of that tape etc. until 2010. Why?

[/B]

That one comment always made me believe that she had every intention of going there and shooting him. I think the knife was a back up plan.

I was surprised when they said she apparently also had a 9mm in the rental car. The girl has a taste for handguns. What the frell.

She probably decided she wanted to savor it or perhaps others would hear the gunshot so she used a knife...? :notgood:

I was surprised when they said she apparently also had a 9mm in the rental car. The girl has a taste for handguns. What the frell.

She probably decided she wanted to savor it or perhaps others would hear the gunshot so she used a knife...? :notgood:

you can see by the stab wounds what a total frenzy she was in killing him. It makes me sick just to think about it.

Does anyone recall the butcheress talking about going to see Zumanity (Cirque du Soleil) in Vegas and wanted to see it again, but couldn't let anyone know? I know I didn't dream it, but I can't find it now... "a little help" would be nice. BTW, it is a VERY erotic and realistic (not for the timid) show. :shame:

I guess what I am wondering is WHO did she go see this with (IF she even did)

My recollection is that the Freemans were defense witnesses. They went with Jodi and Travis on a day trip to Lake Havasupai. They were called to testify, if I am remembering right, because JA and TA had a big fight before they left the house because JA had too much stuff in her backpack. My impression was that the defense wanted to show supposedly how angry and controlling TA was. My further impression was that the Freemans believed they were testifying truthfully and that's all they wanted to do -- I don't remember them as being Jodi supporters but I may well be wrong about that. They were undoubtedly the only ones who were willing to testify about anything related to TA and JA's relationship which meant Nurmi had to go with them even though they were pretty weak witnesses. JMO

* Why was her backpack an issue in the first place? I mean if she wants to lug all that stuff around, why not let her?

Afterall, it's her backpack, right? And it would be good exercise for her. And good experience for next time. ;)

After all these years, I've come to believe the killer planned to shoot him in the head, leave on time to get to Ryan in Utah right on schedule, and adhere to her carefully planned alibi. Travis screwed it all up by not dying immediatelly, requiring a second shot with an old gun, which jammed. Thus the trip to the kitchen for a knife while he's standing at the sink stunned and in agony. This time line explains why she did not show up in Utah on time, screwing up her carefully laid plans.

* Why was her backpack an issue in the first place? I mean if she wants to lug all that stuff around, why not let her?

Afterall, it's her backpack, right? And it would be good exercise for her. And good experience for next time. ;)

Well, I agree with you about all that. I know she had loaded it with bottles of moisturizer and cosmetics and a lot of stuff it would be pointless to take on a hike -- but as you point out, it's her funeral. Maybe Travis was trying to avoid a tantrum over her inevitable insistence that he carry it because it was too heavy, or he was just sick of her behavior in general, or who knows what.

One of the biggest arguments my husband and I had in 15 years of marriage was very similar. We were going on a trip and he said I had too much change in my wallet, making my purse heavy. Wait a second, I said. Do I ever complain about my purse? No. Do I ever ask you to schlep it around for me? No. Do you ask me for change frequently because you don't have any? Yes. So what is the problem? It's "illogical" to carry all that change.

I never did figure out what the hell it was all about. But it certainly was not a classic example of him deserving to be murdered.

With a small attachment, I have been able to make recordings onto a tape recorder on my landline (with the interlocutor's permission). I don't see any reason some such thing can't be had for a cell phone?

We did a lot of backpacking/camping over the years. In my experience it was important to limit the weight in our kids backpacks ---[ and Jodi was much like an immature kid]---- because if they take too much stuff then they will ask someone else to help them carry it.

OMG, the nut site is back on the "mysterious" boot print and it is from a Morman male who came to the butcheress's aid when he heard her screaming. I swear I have to be a sadist to my own mind. :notgood:

Is he one of the three men that said they were with Jodi having sex, and then went to Denny's for breakfast? as her alibi that she was never at Travis's?

Does anyone recall the butcheress talking about going to see Zumanity (Cirque du Soleil) in Vegas and wanted to see it again, but couldn't let anyone know? I know I didn't dream it, but I can't find it now... "a little help" would be nice. BTW, it is a VERY erotic and realistic (not for the timid) show. :shame:

I guess what I am wondering is WHO did she go see this with (IF she even did)

She writes of seeing it when she was in Vegas, but I don't know what trip that was. Maybe one in February? The March trip was the OKC PPL event. That would of been the trip that Jodi met Ryan Burns?

Well, I agree with you about all that. I know she had loaded it with bottles of moisturizer and cosmetics and a lot of stuff it would be pointless to take on a hike -- but as you point out, it's her funeral. Maybe Travis was trying to avoid a tantrum over her inevitable insistence that he carry it because it was too heavy, or he was just sick of her behavior in general, or who knows what.

One of the biggest arguments my husband and I had in 15 years of marriage was very similar. We were going on a trip and he said I had too much change in my wallet, making my purse heavy. Wait a second, I said. Do I ever complain about my purse? No. Do I ever ask you to schlep it around for me? No. Do you ask me for change frequently because you don't have any? Yes. So what is the problem? It's "illogical" to carry all that change.

I never did figure out what the hell it was all about. But it certainly was not a classic example of him deserving to be murdered.

Daniel Freeman said in his testimony that he took the stuff out because it was too heavy and he knew she would want him or TA to carry it for her and they didn't want too. So he took the stuff out and she got MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot