Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She went to SLC by way of Mesquite, NV - there's a debit on her bank statement for a purchase there.

I get that, but the mileage/hours are approximately half of what's indicated on your Google Map clips. That's what I'm trying to point out, since it's crucial to our discussion. (I.e. the trip isn't anything close to 22 hours.) I'm thinking on your Google Maps, either the settings are for round trip or the list of destinations is in the wrong order.

This is correct, with the inclusion of Mesquite: Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 4.13.26 PM.jpg

Hope this helps!

Does it fit with her mileage, the time/location of the ping and the confirmed receipts(her cc or debit with times/dates)? We know she paid cash for gas when she didn't want to be tracked and after Mesa, where I'm sure she helped herself to whatever cash TA had had on hand, she could have afforded it. That whole story about running out of gas and some guy stopping to help her... hmm, sounds similar to the story she had once told TA about running out of gas and getting a ride and dinner from some kind stranger.

I am still weighing the possibility of a trip via Page and over to Mesquite and then up the interstate to SLC. I've put the Google maps shot in the post above this one.

I'm not exactly sure where the ping was, since "northwest arizona" could mean the strip north of the Grand Canyon rather than "near Kingman".

There really was a boyfriend- girlfriend thing going on in his mind, for a few months in 2007, but it was never remotely what the killer thought it was or hoped it would be.

DeMarte explained extremely well how the killer's BPD skewed her thoughts/emotions at that early stage.

And Travis clearly never got the "exclusive" memo. I think he very much knew what love was, was extremely loving to his friends, and genuinely had loved Deanna for a very long while.

It was commitment he had a problem with, and had he not felt so pressured to marry by 30, maybe that wouldn't have been a big deal either in time.

Hell, I didn't get married until I was 34, and only did then because the right man dropped into my very full, very happy and very independent single life.

I agree he was very loving to his friends, exemplary: what a wonderful guy to be friends with. And yes, he did love Deanna, no question.

I still think he was trying to figure out the "love" thing, because it relates somehow to commitment.

From her journal, July 2008

After saying she is working on her repentance- meted out not by “her” bishop she’d met only once, in March 2008, but with Travis’ s bishop, Bishop Layton, he who she immediately confessed all of Travis’s sins to after his body was at last found, she comments that what was once so tempting- sex (with Travis, of course, because otherwise she is virtually virginal) now seems disgusting.

She then selectively quotes from the Mormon Book, Doctrine and Covenants, Section 19, lines 16-20 (44 lines in part 19 as a whole).

“For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent;
But if they would not repent then they must suffer, even as I;

Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble, and to bleed from every pore, and to suffer in both body and spirit-and would that I not drink the bitter cup and shrink;

Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men.
Wherefore I command you again to repent, lest I humble you with my almighty power;

and that you confess your sins lest you suffer those punishments of which I’ve spoken, of which in the smallest, yea, even in the least degree you have tasted at the time I withdrew my spirit. “

Using Mormon scriptures to obliquely explain “why” she murdered him (he didn't repent his sin of rejecting her). Twisting his faith to use against him, to mock him with, even in death (even your God, Travis, says you deserve death if you don't repent your sins).

But he went to an event where Gus was texting Jodi the whole time?

And they went together to SLC?

Yes, she and Travis flew together to SLC in early June, 2007, the time in her journal when she spoke about anticipating a proposal from Travis. For creepy factor read her journal for June 2008 when she's flying to his memorial and commenting she is sitting in the exact same seat number and exactly, to the day, it is one one year later than one of their last trips together (SLC trip).

From back in the day. Minor4th posted research on JA gas consumption and mileage

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
Minor4th is thee go to person to ask to repost the gas calculations again tomorrow as she had a couple of updates from her original one.

HTH
Here's my previous post about the gas cans:

Well she filled up in Pasadena and filled up the gas cans. Her car had a 12-13 gallon capacity.
From Pasadena to Desert Center, it's 171 miles and takes 5 gallons of gas in a 2008 Ford Focus. On cross-exam, Jodi says she was running low on gas and filled up approx 12 gallons - that's not possible, but she could have topped off.

From Desert Center, CA to Buckeye, AZ, it's 170 miles and takes 5 gallons of gas. She said she filled up again in Buckeye and conceded on cross that she was running low on gas, so another 12 gallons of gas in Buckeye - this is not possible, and I do not believe she would have stopped at a gas station this close to Travis' home.

From Buckeye, AZ to Mesa, AZ is 56 miles and takes 1.7 gallons of gas.
If you assume Desert Center and Buckeye are fabrications because we don't have receipts and the appearance is Jodi is trying to be a ghost on her way to Travis' -- from Pasadena to Mesa is 386 miles and would take 11 gallons of gas. Jodi could make it to Mesa without stopping for gas, and have about 1 gallon to spare.

From Mesa to Hoover Dam is 293 miles and takes 8.6 gallons of gas.

From Hoover Dam to Mesquite, AZ it's 114.5 miles and takes 3.5 gallons of gas. In Mesquite, AZ she purchased $46.11 worth of gasoline --at least 10 gallons. There is no receipt for this gas purchase, and Jodi has not testified about getting gas here - we see this only on the bank statement that Juan entered yesterday.

So from Mesa to Mesquite, AZ, via Hoover Dam, Jodi would have used a little over 12 gallons at a minimum. That is a little more gas than she could have had left over in her tank plus 2, 5-gallon cans. Either she did stop between Mesa and Pasadena, or she had 3 gas cans. If she did stop for gas between Pasadena and Mesa, however, she would not have had to use the gas in the extra cans, so they would have remained full -- and she could not have filled them in SLC, which we know she did. Ergo, she had to have had 3 gas cans.

From Mesquite, AZ to West Jordan, UT, it's 331 miles, and takes 10 gallons of gas

From West Jordan to SLC, it's 13 miles and takes .5 gallons of gas.

In SLC she purchased 20.25 gallons of gas (not counting the possible purchase for the 3rd gas can). Presumably she filled up her car and the two cans, since this is way more gas than her car can hold.

From SLC to Winnemuca, NV, it's 354 miles and takes 10.4 gallons of gas. She said she was almost on empty when she filled up her car in Winnemuca. She purchased 12 gallons of gas.

From Winnemuca, NV to Sparks, NV it's 163 miles and takes 4.8 gallons of gas. In Sparks, she bought 5 gallons of gas. So she would have a full tank of gas and an extra 10 gallons in the trunk.

From Sparks, NV to Yreka, CA , it's 255 miles and takes 7.7 gallons of gas

From Yreka, CA to Redding, CA, it's 98 miles and takes 3 gallons of gas. In Redding she purchased 9.47 gallons of gas, presumably filling the tank.

At the end of her trip, she should have also still had 10 gallons of gas in the extra cans if she did not go anywhere else.

CONCLUSION:

1. She could not have made it from Pasadena to Mesquite on a tank of gas and 2, 5-gallon cans.

2. She could make it to Mesquite, NV if she had three extra 5-gallon cans OR if she filled up in Buckeye.

3. If she got filled up in Buckeye, then she would not have needed to use the extra gas cans at any time before she filled up again in Mesquite. And after filling up in Mesquite, she had enough gas to get her to West Jordan and then to SLC, and she still would not have needed the extra cans. But in SLC she filled up the extra 5-gallon cans, so she had to have used them. That means she did not fill up in Buckeye.

4. Since she didn't fill up in Buckeye, she must have used the extra tanks -- but since she couldn't make it all the way to Mesquite with 2 extra cans, she had to have had 3 extra gas cans.

5. Unless she went somewhere else after Sparks, NV, she should have ended her trip with 2 full 5-gallon gas cans.

WARNING: This is long and probably something many won't want to read. Which is easy enough to fix by quickly scrolling on by:) This concerns Nurmi’s book. I have shared little about my personal thoughts regarding the content of this book. Generally my reaction is extremely negative which is not a sentiment everyone agrees on. When, on other sites, I have voiced my opinions there has been a flurry of feedback that is, to say the least, very confrontational and so I stopped.

I reread the book, having downloaded it in word format from the Arias site where his copyrighted material was copied. (oops for them!) That gave me the ease to insert questions, comments, thoughts and even accusations. Next I spent a long time and carefully crafted a letter to Nurmi expressing my opinions in an educated manner, without trashing him, using foul language, throwing out criticisms about everything from his writing style, my thoughts on his reason for writing the book, his clear goof with his statement that “facts are stubborn things” while writing inaccuracies of those said facts. In other words I didn’t write what I really wanted but instead put together a few pages pointing out inconsistencies, asking relative questions and also politely disputed much of his theory regarding his diagnosis of Arias being sexually molested relating to her later behaviors he asserted were typical of abuse victims. I wrote that it appeared during his research before the trial he wanted so desperately to prove she had been sexually abused, wanted so desperately to get a confession or some evidence of such from her family, to give him something tangible to explain many of her actions to the jury. Perhaps I went a bit far when I wrote, “ That information absent, you decided instead to paint a different picture because of course you cared so much about those dang constitutional rights that painting Travis as a sexual deviant, a pedophile, sexually aggressive, sex crazed, a lying Mormon who was apparently the only man on earth who didn’t share his sexual life with his friends especially if it went against his religion, and this was proof he was living a double life.

I questioned his “facts can be stubborn things” proof that that Travis invited Arias into his home on June 4. I pointed out, with time stamps on videos for his reference, that he lied in court when he objected so vehemently that Arias never said she returned that gas can, and did that several times. I mentioned his criticism of Detective Flores conducting a poor interrogation, as he wrote “Any cop would have done this. It’s interrogation 101” as apparently a way to say that had a better detective interviewed her the truth would have come out sooner.

Toward the end of my carefully worded, gentle rant, I questioned his opinion that the reason Arias smiled during the booking photo was more evidence of her extreme immaturity that of course stemmed from all that non-existent sexual abuse. I advanced my theory that I didn’t believe that when she murdered Travis she would end up in prison. However, as it became obvious she was suspect #1 it wasn’t all that devastating for her, in fact perhaps a relief because covering up her murderous crime was a lot harder than she thought, certainly messier, and her alibis so weak and convoluted she knew she was caught. At that time, caring so much about her image and self importance, her victim story got bigger and uglier by the day, with every telling of it. She needed to attach herself to a cause to gain supporters, followers, a cause that would keep her relevant in the media, keep her story alive. Granted prison wasn’t the intended outcome, but dissecting her menial little life it seemed to me that unable to keep a job, a place to live, unable to pay her bills, unable to have nice things unless men gave them to her had been difficult. In prison so many problems would be solved: no more worry about taxes, where she would live, how she could afford to appear to live a life of abundance and excitement on measly tips, worry about who she would sleep with to get the next perk she was after, no more need for money at all. No more dumb decisions she would have to weave webs of lies to get out of. In prison, attached to her cause, the martyr for battered women everywhere, her blood fans would keep her in money and commissary, as well as keep her name alive with websites, “accidentally leaked” letters, and of course a new dig on Travis and his family at every opportunity.

The last sentence I ended my little letter was a quote from his book, “Thus as it related to Ms. Arias’ case her jury needed to consider the dynamics of the relationship she shared with Mr. Alexander.” And what wasn’t salacious enough when read aloud to the court repeatedly, taken out of context, hammered on daily, he mastered the art of repeating every possible vulgarity, elaborating on it, scandalizing it, and framing a picture of Travis that would show the jury just how bad a guy he really was, not the man his friends thought, living a double life in secret, and ultimately because he wouldn’t listen to the warnings his friends gave the ending was brutal. In a PS I offered to send him 20-30 more pages of dialogue taken from his book with my personal take on the words, evidence that it was incorrect, inconsistent, and untrue without the lens of psychological and moral interpretation in which he viewed those stubborn facts.

We’ll see if he writes back. I did tell him that I wished him well, that I was not a “hater”, that I was of no danger to him, and very lastly said something about his comments regarding social media and how it didn’t bother him personally but how it fed the trial into such a frenzy……..how MDLR fed the frenzy, how we could see him on his phone which I believe was constant checking to see what was being said on SM, and often starting the court day with yet another delay as he read tweets or FB comments, or excerpts from SM that proved his client couldn’t get a fair trial.

"it was happening already in March of last year". In Jodi's version, they were "boyfriend/girlfriend" at that time (even though they never had a date). As far as I can tell, there never was a "boyfriend/girlfriend" Rickshawfan

There is evidence that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Sure, they differed in intensity and commitment perception but Travis himself indicated they were boyfriend/girlfriend.

"it was happening already in March of last year". In Jodi's version, they were "boyfriend/girlfriend" at that time (even though they never had a date). As far as I can tell, there never was a "boyfriend/girlfriend" Rickshawfan

There is evidence that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Sure, they differed in intensity and commitment perception but Travis himself indicated they were boyfriend/girlfriend.

Typical "dates" per se don't happen when 2 people live in different states. Doesn't mean there weren't "romantic "occasions when they did meet.

You're saying the same?

Typical "dates" per se don't happen when 2 people live in different states. Doesn't mean there weren't "romantic "occasions when they did meet.

You're saying the same?

That I don't agree with. What happened to going to the movies? Rock climbing? Going for brunch? Bowling? All the stuff Travis liked to do on dates? She didn't even get to bake cookies, enjoy Xmas festivities....

That I don't agree with. What happened to going to the movies? Rock climbing? Going for brunch? Bowling? All the stuff Travis liked to do on dates? She didn't even get to bake cookies, enjoy Xmas festivities....
I'm not going to start questioning the words from Travis also. Just because we don't want him to have/had/was/briefly be with the killer under any circumstances, I won't start defining what it MEANS or under what specific parameters.

If TA said it, then it happened and I think we have to suck it up. That doesn't mean it lasted long. I believe that it was a brief period of time, and then she strung him along for support and her need for attention, and he strung her along for friendship and sex. I personally believe TA probably had abandonment issues to the point that it was hard for him to break contact with people once he got to know them. I and so believe TA needed to be liked, and she manipulated that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I agree he was very loving to his friends, exemplary: what a wonderful guy to be friends with. And yes, he did love Deanna, no question.

I still think he was trying to figure out the "love" thing, because it relates somehow to commitment.

I totally agree.

I want to first apologize for only dropping in every now and then as I am usually on SB and other threads but I do read here often and am fascinated with the level of knowledge everyone here has about this case.

This thread is the Wiki database for this case. :) It really is amazing.

With that said I wanted to chime in here about how I so agree about Travis. Everything we have learned about him really points to a wonderful person that had strong convictions and strong determination to exceed at his goals that he set out for himself. Which is why it is such a tragedy that someone like JA took him from the world. She had none of the good attributes that Travis had.

Travis had such a positive attitude even when facing financial difficulties. The way he wanted to invite others rock climbing or to car pool to the convention even when he barely had gas money. He was always thinking of others and wanting to share time with others.
Just an amazing all around good person.

I feel so sad that he put pressure on the "marriage thing". I find that very sad. In a small way it kind of reminds me of how certain cultures have arranged marriages. I guess I just cannot relate to having any kind of pressure on someone to marry someone. In my personal beliefs marriage should only be entertained when the person really finds the right person and really wants to get married. Having any kind of pressure at all from outside sources or religious standards just seems very sad to me.

I think Travis put way too much pressure on himself about it. And when we see him mention Sky around the subject then I just get very sad because my feeling is it wasn't any of her darn business nor anyone elses. It should have been Travis business and nobody elses.

I am probably over simplying the situation some. Anyway, I just got very sad in reading some of the last few pages and seeing what a general good guy he was and how outside people and outside forces kind of held a cloud over him.

This case is one of tragedy but within the story we see an amazing person whose life was way too short. He will always be remembered by a lot of people. And that is a sign of how amazing he really was.

Anyway just wanted to chime in a little here at this particular point.
Thanks to everyone here for keeping this thread filled with such in depth content.
It really is amazing to learn some of the tidbits and facts that we missed the first time around while the case was going on.

MARCH TIMELINE, PART 2, MARCH 3-7.

Monday, March 3. (texts, no journal for her for this day).

Travis is texting with Michelle, trying to arrange a double date to ask Mimi out on, and asking her if she’s spoken to Lisa. Says he’s having a bad or sad day, having a hard time functioning. Mentions that he and Mimi are carpooling to FHE and they’re going to get their pottery afterwards. tells Deanna he is so broke his checking acct is in negative balance and he doesn’t know how he’s going to afford gas to convention. Travis spends hours working on PPL stuff with his associates.

The killer has his car, which he needs for FHE at 7 that night. At 4:45 the killer texts she’s lost her wallet and will be delayed. A minute later she texts-never mind, found it. Travis must be running late, because he texts Mimi a bit after 7 to check if she’d like the guacamole he’s made for her because she was in the mood for avocado. She does, he leaves.

At 7:33pm the killer texts him she has a thought, to call her if he’s not at FHE (checking to see if he is in the house, no doubt). At 10:44 pm she texts that she’ll be there in 15 minutes. T’s next and last text is close to 3am, business related.

Tuesday. March 4. (Texts). Not a lot of texting this day. Some back and forth with Taylor and Michelle, some PPL business. Starts to organize a Sunday pancake breakfast party at his house.

The killer texts him that she is at work, bored, no tables but they’re keeping her there. T just says wow, but a bit later he texts with her for 2 hours, 1:30-3:30, while she is at work, bored. He starts the texting with a gentle teasing about something she’s said a while past, she says yeh, funny that I used to think silly things like that all the time. Drops a sexual hint to Travis, he doesn’t respond.

Does system training at his house that evening.

Tuesday . March 4. Journal. She’s sitting in TA’s office with him, “participating” in his system training call, writing in her journal. Writes- I’m bored.

“I’m here (doing PPL) because I need a way out.” PPL is an opportunity!

(This is important, really, IMO. She's grasping at straws now, deluding herself that positive thinking and PPL will somehow magically save her financially).

On the next page, after a few perfunctory notes from the call, she makes a detailed list of 44 things she’s looking for in a husband.

Later in the day she writes that she sees it as a wake up call that someone else from PPL signed up “her” prospect at Mimi’s that day, a fellow staff member. She tells herself she’s been lazy and it’s time to get serious.

Wednesday, March 5 ( texts). Travis tries to get Taylor and or Dan F to go to rock gym with him to practice climbing so he can impress Mimi. Talks with Samantha about picking up his mountain bike back, but his nephew uses it occasionally, so he says never mind, keep it.

Two of 3 of his last texts of the night are to the killer, telling her she’s messed up things” indefinitely in that category,” and a bit later- “well, what the hell do you expect me to do about it? “ CL had been trying to engage him texting before that. His last text of the night, to CL, is uncharacteristically short- “sorry” (she told him her guinea pig had died).

Wednesday. March 5. (journal). She says she’s starting to see “light at the end of the tunnel, “ and writes down her plan: She’ll go to CA that weekend to do wedding photos (plane fare paid by whom?), then OKC convention, then pack for a week, then leave the week after that (last week in March).

Says she’s going to dye her hair brown. Mentions things aren’t going very well for Travis with Mimi, but that he’ll be fine because he’s amazing and she’s grateful for his friendship.

Thursday March 6 (texts). The killer texts him frequently, beginning early in the AM, including one of her accidental texts about paying her share of the electricity bill, thanks to you (Travis). They seem to have had oral sex the night before.

She heads over to his house around 5:30pm, texts him 3 hours later that she forgot to taste the ice cream. By context, she’s there for a car switch, because Travis spent time that evening with Mimi and perhaps Michelle.

Travis asks CL if she’s available to go on a double date the next night (March 7), then spends hours texting with her, both flirting very suggestively until 1:20AM.

March 6. (journal) Writes- wow, difficult to say goodbye to yesterdays and what might have “ just been my fantasies or a parallel reality.” Then tells herself she is choosing to create a better future reality for herself.

Says Travis called and asked her to come with him to get the Prius, and that she hadn’t known how to ask him if she could do that with him, and was so thrilled he asked her , she told him , it was as good as being asked by him to go to the Executive Director banquet at the upcoming OKC convention. (How unsubtle and manipulative is that?!)

Says Travis told her he would ask her, of course, but can’t because of Sky, as much as that grieved him. Even though Travis isn’t actually dating Mimi, Sky is expecting things to progress, so really wouldn’t approve. No worries, though, it’s all good. She’ll earn it on her own!

Next year she’ll see Travis there with Mimi and she’ll be there with someone too. Didn’t expect to go to that banquet this year anyway.

Says spent time at T-Dogg’s watching snl skits on internet and talked and fooled around a little, plans definite now for a road trip to OKC, looking forward to checking off places! T driving me to airport. It would be the first time family sees me blond. Hmm. Will dye hair after convention.

Friday, March 7. (journal). At airport. T dropped me off. Have some good PD books with me to read as I wait and on the plane. Nah. I’ll save them for when I can really focus on them, because the wisdom in them is too important to try to read right now.

Friday. March 7 (texts). (Travis drops the killer off at the airport I think before 11AM).

He texts with Michelle, who asks him if he kissed Mimi the night before. Nope.

He tells Michelle that he wants Mimi to come on a road trip with him to the OKC conference (!!!) and asks if Michelle wants to be part of a road trip travelling group.

She says she wants to but may have a conflict. Travis says he has a date for that evening, and that he had his 5th dream about Mimi the night before.

Has a conference call in the AM, lots of technical difficulties for the whole group in accessing the call.

Goes on his date with CL. She texts him around 8pm she might be a little late, then at 12:30 that she’d had a lot of fun, thanks him, then at 2:04 that she’d made it home safely, another thanks for keeping her company by phone while she was the road.

Killer texts to him: around 3pm- with a lame joke and a demand that he call!! At 7:15 pm about the sun setting at MT Shasta, at 7:19pm that she was bored, and asking him what’s he’s up tonight? And at 11:45- forgot to tell you I made it here OK.

NO replies from Travis to any of her texts. She’s getting a taste of what it’s like to be back in Yreka, bored, no friends to hang out with, just family, and Travis 1,000 miles away, who clearly is too busy to even call to ask her if she arrived safely. Or to answer a single one of her texts, even the one close to midnight! What is he doing??!!!!

Her March 6th entry makes absolutely no sense at all, given all the pics we've seen of her and her family...

"It would be the first time family sees me blond. Hmm. Will dye hair after convention."

Her March 6th entry makes absolutely no sense at all, given all the pics we've seen of her and her family...

"It would be the first time family sees me blond. Hmm. Will dye hair after convention."

Good catch. They definitely saw her as a blonde at least once- when she flew back for Christmas 2007.

She gets so tangled up in lying, even to herself, she can't keep her facts straight. I bet it was more like this...hmm, Travis seems to like brown hair now, so I'll dye it brown, but not before I show myself off at convention as the blonde bombshell I am, and then I'll go brown just for him....oops, I mean because I'm tired of keeping up with the maintenance of blonde.

I'm not going to start questioning the words from Travis also. Just because we don't want him to have/had/was/briefly be with the killer under any circumstances, I won't start defining what it MEANS or under what specific parameters.

If TA said it, then it happened and I think we have to suck it up. That doesn't mean it lasted long. I believe that it was a brief period of time, and then she strung him along for support and her need for attention, and he strung her along for friendship and sex. I personally believe TA probably had abandonment issues to the point that it was hard for him to break contact with people once he got to know them. I and so believe TA needed to be liked, and she manipulated that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I agree with you about maybe abandonment issues. The texts show a consistent pattern of Travis overreacting in situations as minor as those when friends didn't respond to him quickly enough. He texted a whole lot of "you don't love me's" in response that just weren't meant as humorous.

The killer was aware of this "weakness." She manipulated him with it, and in true twisted form, turned the truth inside out to claim Travis intentionally guilted her to get what he wanted.

You're saying the same?

Yes. I'm basing my observations on what Travis said. There was a brief time when he described her as his girlfriend. They went to movies and had trips away. The parameters of that were for them to define. Did she have great status? No. She managed to tag the label girlfriend on for the shortest time.

Travis defined her as his girlfriend, eventually, for a very short time and after massive pressure from Arias. She did bake cookies at his house. He bought her cookies - a gift card. His own words indicate he thought if her as a girlfriend - albeit briefly. They attended movie theatre, went on trips.

Good catch. They definitely saw her as a blonde at least once- when she flew back for Christmas 2007.

She gets so tangled up in lying, even to herself, she can't keep her facts straight. I bet it was more like this...hmm, Travis seems to like brown hair now, so I'll dye it brown, but not before I show myself off at convention as the blonde bombshell I am, and then I'll go brown just for him....oops, I mean because I'm tired of keeping up with the maintenance of blonde.

At least once ... from google: myspace.com/jodiarias/mixes/classic-family-471962 and myspace.com/shy_girl_1234567890/mixes/classic-family-395893

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia