Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis noticed the ring was stolen on March 18, the day after they returned from OKC convention. She stole his journal either right before the same convention or at the convention.

I'm still writing up the last part of a March timeline, but the preview is I think she was in full BPD fury during the convention. They left for OKC the day after she returned from Yreka, that weekend when he didn't text her to ask if she'd arrived safely and didn't answer her texts for one whole day.

He picked her up at the airport on Sunday night and drove her straight to her rented room, dropped her off, and went home to text lame jokes to his friends and to complain he was bored.

She had his journal when they were in OKC. The odds she didn't read it are about zero. Poof went the journal and poof went the ring.

So possibly she had the ring to wear when she visited Yreka...showing her family that Travis loved her so much he had proposed. (in her deluded mind) Strange lying whacko!

Nutjob is right. BTW, I thought the appeal funds could not be used for anything other than her appeals? Strange that first post on twitter says a portion of the fund will be donated to cancer. Hope this means the Alexanders can break the trust and get their just due financially!

Didn't someone mention upthread that Jodi's "dear departed #1 fan" didn't mention her in his will?

So this twitter is her work-around-the-snub to increase her commissary fund?

Nutjob is right. BTW, I thought the appeal funds could not be used for anything other than her appeals? Strange that first post on twitter says a portion of the fund will be donated to cancer. Hope this means the Alexanders can break the trust and get their just due financially!

He's an especially nasty, ugly, quite unbalanced fan of hers who periodically wrestles with the special peeps over at JAII for control over who gets to spew vile lies in her name.

That guy is nuts! He is accusing CH of conspiring to murder TA. Hopefully one day soon all of the crazies will be gone. I think he lives in Canada IIRC

He's an especially nasty, ugly, quite unbalanced fan of hers who periodically wrestles with the special peeps over at JAII for control over who gets to spew vile lies in her name.

Wow! It is truly amazing the lengths some of her fans go just to gain attention: from her and or others. So many sick people in this world.

So possibly she had the ring to wear when she visited Yreka...showing her family that Travis loved her so much he had proposed. (in her deluded mind) Strange lying whacko!

Wow. That possibility didn't occur to me. The timing sure is right. And her family would never have fessed up to seeing it on her finger.

ETA. But...not taken to show her family, I think. The other piece to that is she had already asked her mother to come out to Mesa to help her pack up. Not even that lying liar could spin a move back to Yreka as an engagement present.

Didn't someone mention upthread that Jodi's "dear departed #1 fan" didn't mention her in his will?

So this twitter is her work-around-the-snub to increase her commissary fund?

His (David's) family is saying he wanted any donations to be made to the cancer facility who cared for him. How sad!! The man didn't have much they say.

Wow. That possibility didn't occur to me. The timing sure is right. And her family would never have fessed up to seeing it on her finger.

I will have to go back and listen to what her Dad said. I think he mentioned something about her saying they were getting married??

I will have to go back and listen to what her Dad said. I think he mentioned something about her saying they were getting married??

IIRC, her dad said she'd called crying hysterically after she innocently wandered into TA's backyard and just happened to see Travis kissing a female on his couch. Said something like, "this was a guy she'd talked marriage with"

IIRC that was in the summer of '07. Her Dad said that in the EF interrogation.

Yikes, is this a nutjob or what? He is tweeting some serious accusations. I think he used to run a website supporting the butcheress'. I know he posts BS on the vile site too.

FWIW...I read that Enrique is supposed to be on the "Dr." Phil show too.

Don't know if this is a no- no, but if so please delete.

https://twitter.com/333wgriz
Her supporters are so icky. They are actually trying to drum up donations to the killer's appeal fund, asking people to donate to 'honour' DA, her supporter who passed away recently. :facepalm:

Does anyone have screen shots or a link to the killer's MySpace profile and to the comments there supposedly left by Travis? And to the same info from MySpace for TA ?

I've scoured many places for the info. I know it was still available for both on MySpace in 2013, but I don't see it there now, just photos and photo albums.

Do I need a MySpace acct to have access to it, or has it poofed? Anyone know?

Bill Arias: Well, this Travis guy, I guess helped her out quite a bit.

Bill Arias: As far as I know, but I do know that one day when she called me crying hysterically when she decided to move to Mesa, Arizona, she snuck up to his house and she looked in the window and she saw him there on the couch with another woman. And she was planning on marrying this guy. So she just left. But then she stayed there for I don`t know how many months.

(CROSSTALK)

Bill Arias: She couldn`t explain it either. I said, you guys are broken up, why don`t you just leave? Why don`t you go home? Why don`t you -- she said well, I didn`t. I just didn`t. And she could not tell me why.

Bill Arias: Jodi would not let anybody say anything to discredit him either, because I did say a few things after she told me that he was with another girl. I said you need to get the hell out of that town and leave that guy alone.

(CROSSTALK)

Bill Arias: Every time I called her, she was over at his house. Every time I called her. She would say, he is letting me use his computer. She was all over there and she was in there cleaning his house, she was all over the place in there. I said, but -- she said he wasn`t dealing with any women that I know of, and I think any time maybe he went out with a woman or something or she kind of had a suspicion, that is my thought.

That guy is nuts! He is accusing CH of conspiring to murder TA. Hopefully one day soon all of the crazies will be gone. I think he lives in Canada IIRC

I'm still waiting for one of them to accuse Napoleon of the murder.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Does anyone have screen shots or a link to the killer's MySpace profile and to the comments there supposedly left by Travis? And to the same info from MySpace for TA ?

I've scoured many places for the info. I know it was still available for both on MySpace in 2013, but I don't see it there now, just photos and photo albums.

Do I need a MySpace acct to have access to it, or has it poofed? Anyone know?

I think they were taken down, this says a little, not much though. Maybe you could tweet Kinsey and see if she has it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/it-s-complicated-jodi-arias-travis-alexander-s-social-trail

This is interesting.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jodi-arias-and-travis-alexander-myspace-2013-3

I'm still waiting for one of them to accuse Napoleon of the murder.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

LOL. That'd actually sound sane compared to some of her fans' rantings about what really and truly happened. ;)

I think JA's sick thought process is so unnatural that we sort of mentally reject it. We find ourselves trying to fit her bizarre behavior into the norm... in other words we are incapable of thinking in such a distorted manner. We often give her credit for emotions that are really out of her range. I don't think she loved or wanted Travis. I don't think she longed for nice possessions or normal relationships. I think these things very just odd to her... foreign concepts that she could never FEEL though she saw others involved in these things. Her goal was to possess Travis (and his life), to use his life to fill a dark void. But NOTHING could ever satisfy or"cure" that emptiness.
I knew a woman who I befriended via a Navy mom group. Quickly I realized that she was odd, but I felt a bit sorry for her and was nice to her. All of her conversation was strange, exaggerated just off. If you said you had a certain experience, she had had it but to a greater degree. She told obvious tall tales as if they were documented facts. She began to take on my interests and even my manner of speaking. It was utterly unnerving. She would "drop" by my house (our "friendship" was very marginal) even though she lived 30 minutes away. She "friended" on social media (or tried to) my grown children she had never met. She actually told me she made notes of her conversations with people and had sticky notes all over her computer of tidbits about her "friends" along with spreadsheets of info about people. She was a prolific and lousy liar. I began to feel stalked! Finally, after she "dropped" by on Christmas eve night as my family was celebrating, I had enough and cut her off cold turkey. I mention all this because I feel JA was similar in her need to infiltrate TA's life. It was not done out of love, but out of the need to fill some hole in her horrible damaged psyche. Like TA, I did not see the madness of my "friend" until it escalated. She was not easy to get rid of. I escaped her weird, possessive intrusion into my life. I wish Travis had been able to do the same.
People with these sorts of illnesses in this severe form are so far from the norm, so incapable of love, empathy or even understanding social or relational boundaries. It is to our peril when we forget this and attribute characteristics to them that they are truly incapable of. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia