Serious DNA discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
..hmm,is it just coincidence that sister Pam came up with the exact same word used in the ransom note when talking about Patsy's death? She got her 'victory'? I don't think so...
reminds me of the 'and hence' situation.funny these same words used in the ransom note also came out of the families mouths, too.
thanks to someone on the other thread who added FAT CAT to this list.anglwings,I think it was you?

so we have 3 different family members,all using words straight out of the ransom note.FAT CAT,VICTORY,AND HENCE.what are the chances?

..and don't forget:

In Thomas's book,the first letters of verses the bible was found opened to in the R's home all started with...guess what? SBTC.

..so we have 3 family members who use words very specific to the ransom note,plus a bible found open in the R's home on a page with verses starting with SBTC.

odd,no??

thanks to someone on the other thread who added FAT CAT to this list.anglwings,I think it was you?

..and in Thomas's book,the first letters of verses the bible was found opened to in the R's home all started with...guess what? SBTC.

Someone had a habit of signing with flourishes like that. Name escapes me, though.

'hence a earlier' is a glaring mistake. The note is glaringly sloppy, and had common middle school words misspelled.

Go figure.
and Patsy wanted it to be GLARINGLY that way,what other choice did she have.the mistakes were obvious ones that she wanted to be noticed.she wanted them to stick out like a sore thumb,so LE would notice them right off the bat,and so they did.

and Patsy wanted it to be GLARINGLY that way,what other choice did she have.the mistakes were obvious ones that she wanted to be noticed.she wanted them to stick out like a sore thumb,so LE would notice them right off the bat,and so they did.

Point-JMO... :clap:

...and can't you just imagine how frustrating it must have been to have to go down into that basement yourself at 1 PM because these 'bafoons' couldn't even locate the body...

I sometimes wonder if John told Patsy to sign it SBTC,for the time he was in the Philippines at the sub bay place,(I think he had a plaque on the wall with those letters on it?),in order to attempt to connect it to him,(including the garrote as well,being seen as a foreign device),as just another part of the attempt to make it seem it was someone(s) with a vengeance twds him.

Patsy: oh I think I'll just throw in a few subtle mistakes;then everyone will think it was written by a foreigner.

..doesn't work.

Saved By The CROSS.....

Oh yeah, good point..... atheists are saying that ALL the time. Man! It drives me crazy.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. (1 John 5.4)

1 Cor. 15:57 - But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 1Cor 15:55 kJV

Psalm 98:1 "O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory."

The word victory, on its own, doesn't have any religious connotations, no matter how many times you find it in the bible. He, Him, His are in the bible, and none of them on their own have any religious connotations. SBTC can only be 'presumed' to have religious connotations.

Of course thats what RDI does, is presume stuff, like guilt.

Victory! as a closing salutation struck an FBI profiler as 'harking back to foreign powers,' not religion. It was the context the word was used that led him in the political, rather than religious, direction.

The word victory, on its own, doesn't have any religious connotations, no matter how many times you find it in the bible. He, Him, His are in the bible, and none of them on their own have any religious connotations. SBTC can only be 'presumed' to have religious connotations.

Victory! as a closing salutation struck an FBI profiler as 'harking back to foreign powers,' not religion. It was the context the word was used that led him in the political, rather than religious, direction.

Twist it all you like.... I've shown you plenty of evidence that shows "victory" and "SBTC" very well might have religious connotations.

IF there is in fact an FBI Profiler who felt "Victory!" sounds more like a word used by a 'foreign power' that still doesn't discount all the other professionals who believe otherwise.

The fact remains.... there ARE very valid reasons to believe the RN was written by Patsy & we can't discount all the experts who believe that.

Excuse me, but not having been around here for years, I need to get the TOS straight: are we or are we not allowed to insult and "bait" posters?

Just checking, because I'm all for whatever one does in Rome....

Excuse me, but not having been around here for years, I need to get the TOS straight: are we or are we not allowed to insult and "bait" posters?

KoldKase, I've been wondering the same thing. I don't know about anyone else, but I've just about had it up to my eyeballs with a certain someone thinking they know what's in my heart and my head.

John Ramsey once stated in an interview...many years ago, but it's in a transcript somewhere...that they wanted a "proper burial" for JonBenet. Oh, yeah he did.

And Patsy's prize-winning monologue from The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie...an interesting fact is that the original novella contains a character in the story actually discussing how she always misspells either "obsession" or "possession", can't remember which one. How's that for coincidence?

KoldKase, I've been wondering the same thing. I don't know about anyone else, but I've just about had it up to my eyeballs with a certain someone thinking they know what's in my heart and my head.

Well, I don't expect anyone to agree with my opinion. I'm just here to figure out this maddening murder case, and that's pretty much attempting the impossible anyhow.

So I just want to know what to expect. I'm willing to "conform", and if that means a good throwdown here and there, I'm ready! :fight:

[Tricia, you know I told you I'd embarrass you, so you can't say I wasn't honest about it.... You better think twice about admitting you know me, 'cause you know I'm iffy at best. :yes: ]

Well, I don't expect anyone to agree with my opinion. I'm just here to figure out this maddening murder case, and that's pretty much attempting the impossible anyhow.

So I just want to know what to expect. I'm willing to "conform", and if that means a good throwdown here and there, I'm ready! :fight:

[Tricia, you know I told you I'd embarrass you, so you can't say I wasn't honest about it.... You better think twice about admitting you know me, 'cause you know I'm iffy at best. :yes: ]

Koldkase I cannot imagine being embarrased to know you. I consider it an honor. Do not allow yourself to beome skewered on ssomeone elses hook. Let them feel the barb.... Just be who you are and I cant imagine you wont be fine. :blowkiss:

No - that is not allowed and there is an alert button that would bring it to the proper attention!

Koldkase I cannot imagine being embarrased to know you. I consider it an honor. Do not allow yourself to beome skewered on ssomeone elses hook. Let them feel the barb.... Just be who you are and I cant imagine you wont be fine. :blowkiss:

:woohoo:

Did you know that I once held the RECORD for parking lot visits here? I finally just bought myself an RV and put up a mailbox.... :behindbar

No - that is not allowed and there is an alert button that would bring it to the proper attention!

Oh, gosh, I wouldn't do that to anyone unless they were getting real out of hand. You know...like me! :croc:

[What's with the happy bananas? I've never seen so much dancing produce in my life! They got a veritable RIOT going on in there!]

Patsy was raised a Southern Baptist. Perhaps you are not familiar with the words to this favorite Baptist hymn (or to the many references to "victory" in fundamentalist Protestant teaching). Just ask any Southern Baptist raised in Patsy's generation who ever attended a revival, or Gospel meeting, if the word "victory" was used in a religious context.

Victory in Jesus

Words and Music by E.M. Bartlett (1939)

Verse1
I heard an old, old story,
How a Savior came from glory,
How He gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me;
I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood's atoning,
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory.

Chorus
O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.

Verse 2
I heard about His healing,
Of His cleansing pow'r revealing.
How He made the lame to walk again
And caused the blind to see;
And then I cried, "Dear Jesus,
Come and heal my broken spirit,"
And somehow Jesus came and bro't
To me the victory.

Chorus
O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.

Verse 3
I heard about a mansion
He has built for me in glory.
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing,
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there
The song of victory.

Neither Victory nor SBTC have any religious connotations. Hallelujah, resurrected, etc. have religious connotations.

Victory! as a closing salutation has revolutionary connotation, according to Clint VanZandt, former FBI profiler (Newsweek Magazine, A Case Forever Unraveling, 1997)

Oh, and Clint VanZandt's word is Gospel?!! Just because a criminal profiler says it, that makes it THE LAST WORD ON THE SUBJECT?

Let's see. John Douglas is a criminal profiler, and he was extremely wrong about the Green River killer AND the BTK killer. They would have been caught long before they murdered more victims if John Douglas had been right.

No, criminal profilers never make mistakes, and everything they say is Holy Writ. Yeah, right.

How about THIS? "Victory!" could have both revolutionary AND religious connotations!

Patsy wanted to sound like some sort of SDS or PLO or some kind of shadowy terrorist/political organization, so she tried to think of what she thought they would sign off with. Not being a terrorist organization HERSELF, Patsy mistakenly assumed she HAD to have a sign-off. She was trying to be as legit as possible, but her old learned habits of a closing and signature got in the way. So, she chose what she thought sounded right - "Victory!" SBTC

Patsy even indented her closing and signature as she was taught in her generation - no "block" alignment for her.

I'm not able to post graphics here at WS, but if you're truly open-minded about finding the truth in this case, please take a look at the following graphic posted at this link, post #3 on the page.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

Patsy just couldn't help but line things up.

Oh, and Clint VanZandt's word is Gospel?!! Just because a criminal profiler says it, that makes it THE LAST WORD ON THE SUBJECT?

Let's see. John Douglas is a criminal profiler, and he was extremely wrong about the Green River killer AND the BTK killer. They would have been caught long before they murdered more victims if John Douglas had been right.

No, criminal profilers never make mistakes, and everything they say is Holy Writ. Yeah, right.

How about THIS? "Victory!" could have both revolutionary AND religious connotations!

Patsy wanted to sound like some sort of SDS or PLO or some kind of shadowy terrorist/political organization, so she tried to think of what she thought they would sign off with. Not being a terrorist organization HERSELF, Patsy mistakenly assumed she HAD to have a sign-off. She was trying to be as legit as possible, but her old learned habits of a closing and signature got in the way. So, she chose what she thought sounded right - "Victory!" SBTC

Patsy even indented her closing and signature as she was taught in her generation - no "block" alignment for her.

I'm not able to post graphics here at WS, but if you're truly open-minded about finding the truth in this case, please take a look at the following graphic posted at this link, post #3 on the page.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6404

Patsy just couldn't help but line things up.

Note for KK: These are more presumptions. Just pointing out that these are things that are presumed to have happened.

In contrast, unknown male DNA found on JBR's underwear is not presumed to have happened. Inability on the part of LE to ever find proof of purchase, a wrapper, or any other use for the cord or the tape are not presumed to have happened. These are case facts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami
Back