Several' bodies found at Mandan, North Dakota business, 1 April 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“RJR began managing the mobile home park after Rolf Eggers bought the property last fall. Eggers, a Bismarck resident who spends his winters in Florida, said he never met Isaak and that Fakler never mentioned any issues with him.

The previous owner, Mike Nelson, described Isaak as "a model tenant."

"Paid his rent on time. Took care of his property," Nelson said.

Police: North Dakota suspect planned carefully, hid evidence after Mandan murders
Model tenant, paid rent, killed four people.

Stating the obvious, I know, but we're missing some info.

jmo

Last edited:
That is what I thought, thank you. To me and I think with this subject I was also commenting to Jabarn as well, with the killer leaving at 7:04, and the 911 call coming in at 7:30, I do not think it is the person who drove in at 7:00 a.m. that made that call. A full half hour before doing so and someone still alive for CPR seems unlikely to me. jmo.
True. Except here's a monkey wrench. MSM contradictions, of course. One says 911 call came in at 7:30 and police and paramedics arrived shortly after. How long does that mean? Another says police arrived at 7:30. So then what time did the 911 call come in? No wonder we're (I'm) all confused. Sigh...

Model tenant, paid rent, killed four people.

Stating the obvious, I know, but we're missing some info.

jmo
ITA !

So much rage in this crime.
As if they'd (CI and the victims) had a personal grudge.
But nothing is showing up.

And if this is CI's first rodeo... was it difficult for him to keep his anger in check prior to Mon. April 1st ?
Can't find very much about people who had past encounters with him.

Last edited:
Court documents allege that after shooting and stabbing the victims, Chad Isaak, 44, took one of the company's vehicles to drive about one block, then walked to his own truck parked less than a mile away at a McDonald's. Authorities traced his steps with help from surveillance video at businesses along the route, the documents say.
[...]
An employee at the McDonald's told police that she saw a man wearing a camouflage ski mask, dark pants and dark shoes get into a white Ford F-150 that morning.

Police later linked the vehicle to Isaak, who lives in the small town of Washburn, about 35 miles north (56 kilometers) of Mandan. At his home, they found clothing matching what they had seen on video, nine spent shell casings, a knife with a bent tip, and gun parts in a kitchen freezer. The clothing, knife and gun parts all smelled of chlorine bleach, court documents say.
[...]
Dora Sorenson, a client of Isaak's chiropractic business, told The Associated Press that he called her the day before the killings and asked to change her appointment from noon Monday to 4 p.m. because he said he had a dental appointment. bbm

"He didn't appear any different. He was just ... Chad," Sorenson said. "I am in total shock."
Police: North Dakota suspect planned carefully, hid evidence after Mandan murders

ETA: In a tweet posted upthread, the reporter cites that CI was under surveillance by LE early- gathering their resources to move in on him. Neighbors at the mobile park added that they knew the ambulance, armored van, and fleet of LE vehicles approaching only meant one thing --"Mandan." MOO

ETA.2 Weather on 4/1/19 around 7AM was low 30's -- ski mask probably not a good idea if you don't want to stand out. :eek:

Last edited:
Your theory does make more sense than the one I have with an employee arriving and just missing CI leaving. Would have to be perfectly timed and spaced out.

The MK statement was hard for me to figure out, but it does make sense that employees were calling family to tell them they were ok, and his mom showed up to make sure. And he would go back behind police lines as they were most likely all being interviewed.

So back to who the heck was in the truck? Owner? - Seems he was the last one struck down by CI because he was still alive when help arrived. If he was still alive when paramedics arrived then he was still alive when 911 call made. Must have been him who called it in. JMO

I sure don't know. I tend towards the owner though. It makes some sense. If he is typical, he walked in with a cell phone. He was maybe the last attacked. CI leaves. The owner gets a hold of his cell phone or pulls down a landline phone off of a desk? They get there and yes, he is still alive and if he is he could have called? And then expires. I have no idea though. It could have been an employee that came later too. I just felt the one at 7:00 was unlikely, I think that had to be a victim. If not, then I do not get how close in time the person and the perp came...

All jmo of course. I do think employees would continue to arrive after EMTs and LE was there. I also would think they would keep and interview them... That also of course is just a guess...

True. Except here's a monkey wrench. MSM contradictions, of course. One says 911 call came in at 7:30 and police and paramedics arrived shortly after. How long does that mean? Another says police arrived at 7:30. So then what time did the 911 call come in? No wonder we're (I'm) all confused. Sigh...

I would like to see one case media does not do this with, and confuse the facts. Or is it what LE feeds so that no one is sure of anything to protect the investigation? It does make all of the cases very frustrating when one does not know what is fact.

I thought for some reason one response was around 7:49, not sure why and do not take my word for it... I also figure since that was so close to 8:00 when they were just seeing the scene, etc. that all of the other employees probably started to arrive in short order...

The handgun was more than likely a 9 shot revolver. All brass stays in the cylinder.
Thanks for filling me in, my dad owns a lot of guns but I don't know as much as he does, especially not about revolvers. I just wanted to point out that it could be a possibility, since before that case I had never even heard of them.

ITA !

So much rage in this crime.
As if they'd (CI and the victims) had a personal grudge.
But nothing is showing up.

And if this is CI's first rodeo... was it difficult for him to keep his anger in check prior to Mon. April 1st ?
Can't find very much about people who had past encounters with him.
As i stated in the thread last night i am a lifelong resident of hazen and a patient of chads for the last 12 yrs. I always felt there was something sorta off about him but he was a very mild manored caring person i thought. Also he was the best most caring chiropractor i have ever found. He would work on me for 45min to an hour every time. Cane even believe he did this.

As i stated in the thread last night i am a lifelong resident of hazen and a patient of chads for the last 12 yrs. I always felt there was something sorta off about him but he was a very mild manored caring person i thought. Also he was the best most caring chiropractor i have ever found. He would work on me for 45min to an hour every time. Cane even believe he did this.
I also know chads parents they live in hazen. They are wonderful people chad lived with them when he had his office in hazen. I just dont see money being an issue in the crime because im quite certain his folks would have helped him out if needed.

Surveillance video shows the assailant entering RJR wearing brightly colored clothing, then leaving in dark clothing about 15 minutes later, the documents say. An employee at the McDonald's told police that she saw a man wearing a camouflage ski mask, dark pants and dark shoes get into a white Ford F-150 that morning.

Dora Sorenson, a client of Isaak's chiropractic business, told The Associated Press that he called her the day before the killings and asked to change her appointment from noon Monday to 4 p.m. because he said he had a dental appointment.

"He didn't appear any different. He was just ... Chad," Sorenson said. "I am in total shock."

Imagine how Dora is feeling now that she has heard about CI.:(:(
CI treated her, after committing the 4 murders.
I guess Police will be interviewing her, asking about this Creep's demeanor.
MOO.

Imagine how Dora is feeling now that she has heard about CI.:(:(
CI treated her, after committing the 4 murders.
I guess Police will be interviewing her, asking about this Creep's demeanor.
MOO.
Im sure they already have. My folks called me last night and told me who they arrested knowing he was my chiropractor. Absolutely floored me. I just cant wrap my mind around what he would of thought would justify doing something this horrific. Still cant even believe he did this. *advertiser censored* like this simply does not happen in nd

Im sure they already have. My folks called me last night and told me who they arrested knowing he was my chiropractor. Absolutely floored me. I just cant wrap my mind around what he would of thought would justify doing something this horrific. Still cant even believe he did this. **** like this simply does not happen in nd

I feel badly for you. It must be difficult knowing him and trusting him and then to imagine what he did. It is a betrayal of your faith in him. I am sorry.

Last edited:
I thank you for that. I just feel feel so bad for his folks. We live in a town of 1800 people and everyone knows. What are they supposed to do.
Yeah, that’s really difficult.

Their roots are there, and it’s not like they want to pack up and leave (not to say that they should have to).

Their anonymity is gone, and they will forever be known as the parents of a mass murderer.

Brutal.

I also know chads parents they live in hazen. They are wonderful people chad lived with them when he had his office in hazen. I just dont see money being an issue in the crime because im quite certain his folks would have helped him out if needed.
Do you know if he was in a relationship with anyone? Did he have any hobbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member