Sexual Assault -Merged-

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This statement by Karr is new to me! Not living under a rock either LOL ;)

'There are so many ways to have sex,'

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/23/ramsey.arrest/index.html

Source: Suspect says he hid in Ramsey house
Karr's family finds no photo to show him at home Christmas 1996

Wednesday, August 23, 2006; Posted: 1:09 p.m. EDT (17:09 GMT)

(CNN) -- John Mark Karr, the chatty suspect in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey, made additional statements about the child beauty queen's death once he reached the United States, a source told CNN.

As he was being driven to the Los Angeles County jail, Karr began talking calmly to himself while looking out the window, a source involved in Karr's transfer said.

"Everybody says I couldn't know my way around the house, but I got in the house around 5 o'clock ... and I stayed there all night," the source quoted Karr as saying. (Watch how Karr keeps on talking -- 2:23)

Karr, 41, also said that "they" -- meaning the Ramseys -- did not come home until about 10 p.m. He also repeated what he earlier told reporters -- that JonBenet's death was an accident, and that he was with her when she died.

Karr also told a Thai officer that he had "sex" with JonBenet, who was 6, before her December 26, 1996, death but "there was no penetration," a Thai official said Wednesday.

"Karr then said, 'There are so many ways to have sex,' then he went quiet," Thai Immigration chief Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul told CNN.

-cont-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back