Sexual Assault -Merged-

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BirdieBoo said:
Yes and that could also explain why she hired a high-powered attorney, as reported in the media.
Sorry to hear that she has an attorney...that explains why we're not learning anything new from her. Dang it! :)

2luvmy said:
Color me dumb if this question has an obvious answer...but if one cleans up a room of blood with bleach, etc. the special lights LE uses can still tell if there is was/blood present, but a sample can't be examined becuse of contamination, correct?

Would the same be for semen? It's there but because one cleaned it up, it is now contaminated?
Just a note on this, there was actually a smell of peroxide in the bathroom connected to JBR room when LE arrived at the house.
Main use of hydrogen peroxide is to clean away blood stains.

I've been reading a lot of posts on this case and I just had a question pop into my head.

I read that red fibers were found on JonBenet and all around her body, etc.

These red fibers were linked to Patsy's sweater, but, what if they really came from a Santa Suit? Could someone have been dressed like Santa and gone into JonBenet's room to take her? Didn't I read somewhere that JonBenet had told someone that Santa was going to come back and visit her, or something to that effect?

You would think that if a stranger had entered JonBenet's room, she would have screamed. But to be woken up by someone dressed as Santa? She might have gone with him through the house, let him give her pineapple, etc.

I don't know, just thinking out loud here.

I thought in the book about JtR it stated when he was 8 his penis was cut off and he had to sit on a toilet like a woman to go to the bathroom.

That is a most unusual circumstance though. I think in the killer of JB's mind he consumated having sex with her by the act of inserting something up inside of her. He swabbed her to remove evidence, though, wouldn't you think? And he took all the swabbing cloths with him? I think he also took the broken end of the paint brush with as well for a keepsake. I have no idea

Scandi :doh:

angelwngs said:
Read the link on thread here The Smoking Gun search warrant and evidence of blacklight testing of JBR's body. It says that the blacklight test on JBR's thighs was consistant with semen.
If there were any semen on her the swab would yield DNA for sure. There were no semen.

scandi said:
I thought in the book about JtR it stated when he was 8 his penis was cut off and he had to sit on a toilet like a woman to go to the bathroom.

That is a most unusual circumstance though. I think in the killer of JB's mind he consumated having sex with her by the act of inserting something up inside of her. He swabbed her to remove evidence, though, wouldn't you think? And he took all the swabbing cloths with him? I think he also took the broken end of the paint brush with as well for a keepsake. I have no idea

Scandi :doh:
Which was this JtR person described in this way?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/search3.html

The Smoking Gun Warrant for Boulder home-

Page 3- Last paragraph.

The blacklight 'showed evidence of semen...but the swab after did not confirm... How could the blacklight have shown it but the swab did not confirm? Was it human error on blacklight? (or was the sample too degraded to confirm with a swab test?) If degraded... then the killer and LE/ME would know that that there was indeed semen and this could be knowledge that the killer could use to confirm he did it... Right?

angelwngs said:

Page 3- Last paragraph.

The blacklight 'showed evidence of semen...but the swab after did not confirm... How could the blacklight have shown it but the swab did not confirm? Was it human error on blacklight? (or was the sample too degraded to confirm with a swab test?) If degraded... then the killer and LE/ME would know that that there was indeed semen and this could be knowledge that the killer could use to confirm he did it... Right?
It is because blacklight shows other things such as blood or feces.

tumble said:
newtv:
did it ever occur to anyone that it was a rape gone bad..not a kidnapping gone bad..and then the murderer tried to stage it as if it was a kidnapping gone bad..

Why not just leave

Who knows what goes on in these minds..but how often is murder covered up with the stageing of a burgulary? Lots.

Yes, when the culprit lives in the house or knows the victim. Otherwise no staging is necessary.
well you know more than me I guess-if you were there why havent you stepped forward as a material witness..its that notion that you know-"YOU" meaning anyone..as if there that makes me doubt more than anything..there are holes in the evidence against the ramseys..but you only see the holes where you want them to be..its hard to jump on the bandwagon of those so hateful toward the ramseys..as if a personal vendetta..if its ever proven you are wrong I hope it makes a dent in the fixed postion theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwngs

Page 3- Last paragraph.

Tumble Quote-It is because blacklight shows other things such as blood or feces.

Reply By Angelwngs:
~~~From the warrant for Boulder house...at Smoking Gun Link above:

~~~~"Det. Arndt stated that her observations of the black florescent light observation is consistant with the presence of semen or seminal fluid."~~~

The warrant didn't mention the results being consistant with blood or feces, just semen, so I thought that this might be a fact the LE/ME held back. That there was semen present but that it was just too degraded to be confirmed in a swab test...

Oh well... it was worth a shot...

newtv said:
well you know more than me I guess-if you were there why havent you stepped forward as a material witness..its that notion that you know-"YOU" meaning anyone..as if there that makes me doubt more than anything..there are holes in the evidence against the ramseys..but you only see the holes where you want them to be..its hard to jump on the bandwagon of those so hateful toward the ramseys..as if a personal vendetta..if its ever proven you are wrong I hope it makes a dent in the fixed postion theory.
Sorry to give that impression. Actually I have no clear idea of what happened, all I know is that everything must fit together.

If the DNA matches JMK I am clearly wrong.

It seems it's about 50/50 about an intruder vs R's guilt and I just present my view of the facts, and I probably work harder too see holes in the other fence, but what is wrong with that, a theory must stand some scrutiny.

I am not hateful against anyone, and I am very greatful when others share their thoughts and knowledge. Please don't take it personally, I respect your opinion.

newtv said:
who is JtR-now i am really confused-who had their penis cut off
Jack the Ripper i presume. Another subject altogether...

newtv said:
who is JtR-now i am really confused-who had their penis cut off
Don't worry. According to Scandi, they grow on vines.

"Where are the ex-wife's pictures that she was going to procure about 4 days ago? The ones that proved he was at home with her on that day?"

Her lawyer has told her to take them to the prosecution first.

SuperDave said:
"Where are the ex-wife's pictures that she was going to procure about 4 days ago? The ones that proved he was at home with her on that day?"

Her lawyer has told her to take them to the prosecution first.
Wow, that's a nice surprise. Hope that's exactly what she does rather than selling them to the highest bidder.

englishleigh said:
First off, no one can say for certain right now that neither the DNA nor handwriting is a match. Already one expert has said the handwriting matches, in his opinion.
Wrong. The actual perp can say for certain right now that neither the DNA nor handwriting is a match. . Also anyone who the perp may have confided in.

englishleigh said:
Second...the guy could have decided he "loved" JonBenet AFTER the killing...or he could have distanced himself from his emotions for her as he scribbled that ransom note. Who knows how a fruitcake's mind works? If you are normal and sane, it's hard to imagine.
Distanced himself? Also wrong. Immediate execution and beheading goes way beyond 'distancing himself emotionally' . Emotional distancing is a massive understatement.

englishleigh said:
Lara Karr has yet to offer any proof that JMK was with her over Christmas 1996, and last I heard, she was backtracking and through her attorney had said she can't remember. Nothing else has been heard from or offered by JMK's brother, either.
Where did you read or hear that 'she, through her attorney, had said she can't remember'?

englishleigh said:
It ALL remains to shake out...all of it. I don't think any of us can say for sure who or who did not kill JonBenet...yet. We all have our opinions and I admit there is more evidence at the moment that implicates the parents much more so than JMK, but time will tell.
There's really no evidence that implicated the parents, otherwise they'd have been arrested and tried.

calus_3 said:
Kazzbar on another post about sexual assault posted this but it was so important, I thought it needed its own post. About the sexual assault, we were talking about what constituted it. Kazz wrote this:

"A penis is not needed to rape someone. There are always other items one can use e.g. paint brush handle. I think who ever assualted JBR was possibly a 'non performer".

I don't think I have ever seen this theory:

Karr is clearly two balls worth short of manhood. He looks like a woman and is confused sexually. He watches the Polly Klass murder trial and either feeds or incubates his desire for little girls and their murders. He somehow becomes fixated on JBR....perhaps through his on-line *advertiser censored* searches he hits childs beauty pagents. He sees JBR and becomes fascinated with her and decides she will be his victim. After months of plotting and planning, he sees his chance. He breaks in or gets in, one way or the other, takes JBR to the basement and....whadda you know, he can't perform. Because of stress, gender confusion, or whatever he can't do the deed. He becomes so enraged that he grabs the nearby materials and visciously chokes her to death/near death and is still mad. He takes the flashlight and bashes her over the head in a rage.

I think I am onto something. The autopsy is clear that it was death by stangulation followed closely by or completed by being hit by an object (the flashlight was an exact match for the cracks in the skull). While I could see that someone in the family could bash the skull in in a fit of rage, I don't see that they could do all that to JBR.

One of the hardest things to explain if you believed the IDI theories were the nurturing pieces of the evidence found with JBR. Her favorite nightgown, etc. being placed nearby....almost reeked of a guilt ridden parent trying to console their child in death. But it could also be someone who believed they deeply cared for JBR...as in "we were in love" and "I loved JBR".

I think this kook fits just perfectly.

Cal
You're way off Cal.
Just like with the global warming lol
The kook will fit far from perfectly.

narlacat said:
You're way off Cal.
Just like with the global warming lol
The kook will fit far from perfectly.

First, I might be off but not way off. Either this guy did it or very clearly knows who did.

Here is what I love...not talking about you....is how people have ABSOLUTELY NOT IDEA what they 'secret evidence' that the DA's office says Karr has. Fact. We have endless speculation by people selling ad time for their talking head shows. But we do not have ANY IDEA WHAT SO EVER WHAT KARR KNOWS THAT NO ONE ELSE DOES. Yet we have expert posters here coming out and stating that there is no way that Karr could know anything we don't or better than that, there isn't any information that the DA and perhaps the coroner kept from us. I wish to hell I had that ability, I wouldn't be here posting about JBR's forum, I would be making money cornering the stock market.

As for global warming, since you pulled the sucker shot to the ribs :D, tell me how the sun is getting hotter (fact) yet the Earth is supposed to stay the same temperature or less. If you can explain that, I will be a champion for the GW cause. Fact is, no one can answer that simple question that prevents any further discussion of GW.

I hope you are wrong. From everything I read, it appears that Karr needed the world to know a) what he knows (as in who really did it) or b) that he did it. Fact, he knows something specific about the crime scene and/or body that you and I don't. That dictates that he was either there or someone who was told him about it.

Cal ;)

I am still skeptical that Karr did it...I am waiting to hear what this great evidence is against him.

The more I hear, the more he seems like just another perv...but possibly not THE perv who did it in this case.

After 10 years...I'm worrying that this is just another wild goose chase at taxpayer expense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21
Back