Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank you. That is good information.

What does your girlfriend think happened? Does she have any theories? She must be very worried.
Well I had mentioned something earlier in this thread that was pretty damning info that we’re not sure is wanted to be made public yet. She’s hoping for some miracle but it’s not good

Well I had mentioned something earlier in this thread that was pretty damning info that we’re not sure is wanted to be made public yet. She’s hoping for some miracle but it’s not good

Awww. That must be tough on your girlfriend.
Those little girls are adorable.So sad to think about the possible scenarios... I hope Mom and her girls make it back safely, somehow.

Yes, :eyeroll:, the bolded above sounds like what Josh Powell tried to sell to authorities. He decides to take two toddlers camping in a blizzard, in Utah, at night, in December...

And wife says,' sure -sounds great. have fun.' Then she runs off, without a car, purse or cell phone, or anyplace to go, or any money...

This man's story is way too familiar to Scott Peterson's, and Josh Powell's.
I absolutely hate that I woke up this morning thinking Scott Peterson and Josh Powell familiarity... pains my heart.

She had her own car and it was still in the garage with the car seats in it. The friend who dropped her off is also a work associate and the texts/calls she didn’t respond to were work related —they’d planned to get together in the morning. Shanann hadn’t been feeling well in PHX and that’s why she was worried and went to check on her. Neighbors video shows Shanann being dropped off and entering her house at 2:00 a.m. Only other activity was husband backing his truck into the garage around 5:15 for a bit then driving away —not unusual for him to leave that early though. I’ve heard doors were locked from inside and only way out of the house would be through garage or a window. Some people have asked about the dog—the dog was still in the house and fine. Her phone was at the house so can’t be tracked. The six week trip she took was to North Carolina— she brought the girls out there to visit both sets of grandparents. The trip to PHX was for work. I believe all of this has been reported in the news or on facebook. I know the friend who dropped her off/checked on her and she’s as solid as they come. Worried sick of course, but anyone who suspects something fishy there is barking up the wrong tree. Beyond that, it’s a mystery what’s happened to Shanann and the girls. Hoping police and CBI get some solid leads soon.
Backing his truck into the garage?! Ugh. Why do that unless loading "some cargo" that he didn't want
anyone to see.

I am not an emotional person (crier) but I woke and came right on and honestly its taking everything I have not to bawl. I have an uneasy tightness (almost anxiety like feeling, and a super knot in my gut). Please please please let my gut be wrong. Anyone else having a feeling of sheer dread? Oh boy.... I have never hoped so much that this is just a misunderstanding and a woman taking a break. IMHO

Okay the neighbor would know this, is this a normal ritual of his, does he often back in to load tools for work in the morning? If this is a normal practice, it could well be innocent.

Also by now if this was an emotionally charged exit on her part, by now she would have been on the phone to friends, family, or both. So that now narrows it in my mind to a "Psychotic Break" or something nefarious....

This is all just my opinion....

Okay the neighbor would know this, is this a normal ritual of his, does he often back in to load tools for work in the morning? If this is a normal practice, it could well be innocent.

Also by now if this was an emotionally charged exit on her part, by now she would have been on the phone to friends, family, or both. So that now narrows it in my mind to a "Psychotic Break" or something nefarious....

This is all just my opinion....
The issue with a psychotic break is where did she go? I'm very familiar with the area, and there isn't much within walking distance of their home, especially with a 3 and 4 year old. And with the media attention, anyone she called for a ride would probably have come forward. If she just walked away (literally because we know where her car is), she would be within several miles of the house, and likely located by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4