Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it true the jaw bone is connected to the skull with tissue? After her body decomposed her jaw no longer would have been attached. Was her jaw found with her remains?

GC is an old man!!! A young in shape woman shwoing up to his door half naked would make his day!!! He would definitely remember that.
Who am I kidding. If a young skinny woman in a thong showed up at my door; I would be thrilled as well.

Disclaimer: I do not know what kind of underwear SG was wearing. I merely assumed thats what strippers and hookers wear though to an appointment. I had to write this disclaimer because the lynch mob would show up. "How do you know she was wearing a thing" "reference MSM" "Why didnt Native mention this since hes been here" "
Native is the LISK" etc etc

I received another response today via email regarding my inquiry about this quote on April 13th by CBS;

Gilbert, a prostitute from Jersey City, was last seen in May by Long Island doctor Peter Hackett, who said he saw Gilbert running at night near Oak Beach, looking both sick and distressed.

“These people need closure and we need to find this girl if she is alive,” he said.
written for the first time online only here; http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/13/police-divers-to-continue-search-for-bodies-off-l-i-in-serial-killer-probe/

This is the response I received to my question as to whether or not this was a typo;

Regarding your concerns, Dr. Gus Coletti of Oak Beach did confirm that he saw Miss Gilbert running near his home at Oak Beach. He witnessed her looking sick and distressed as he witnessed her slide down the steps to his home.

Ummmm... are they joking? DR GUS COLETTI?

I am waiting for yet another response to clarify Coletti or Hackett?

Seems like in their rush to publish the article they indeed may have mixed up the names of the old guys who were interviewed at Oak Beach that week.

On another note, I sent/received so many emails today to reporters/journalists that it gave me some real inside info that I do not recall reading anywhere on this website. Will post about some of it in a second.

I am waiting for yet another response to clarify Coletti or Hackett?

Why are you waiting for another one? You asked them:

Did Mike incorrectly list Dr. Hackett as the source of that quote when he meant to list one of Dr. Hackett's neighbors?

They're telling you:
Regarding your concerns, Dr. Gus Coletti of Oak Beach did confirm that he saw Miss Gilbert running near his home at Oak Beach. He witnessed her looking sick and distressed as he witnessed her slide down the steps to his home.

Looks to me like they've just clarified it.

Before all the video of CPH was deleted from the WWW, I heard and saw him say the following:

“These people need closure and we need to find this girl if she is alive,” he said.

Perhaps the reason the radio guy's name was associated with the original story is because this was on an audio file as well as on video footage.

Colletti definitely did not say the part bolded and in Blue above. CPH said that!

It was brought to my attention today some information that I cannot recall reading here when I read through all of the old posts.

For starters, one reporter explained to me how there is absolutely ZERO record of Dr. CPH ever lying about making the phone calls to MG. The only thing he ever denied was stating that SG was in his home and he also denied stating that he ran a halfway house. I tried to prove that reporter wrong yet I could not find one shred of evidence of CPH ever stating on record that he did not make the phone calls. Instead we have the letters he faxed to 48 Hours admitting to the calls. The reporter pointed me towards this interview with CPH;

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8069494&pid=8067441

If what I have been told is indeed true, as of April 13th when that CBS report was posted online, the only interview with the press given by CPH up until that point was the one he did with ABC's Josh Einiger in the above video. If this information is indeed true, then it would make sense that in the early stages of this story hitting the press how some junior employee at CBS could have easily confused the names of the two old Oak Beach residents involved in this case (CPH confused with GC).

I was told that in that above video when CPH denies ever making the statement that he took SG in to his home, that denial of making the statement was exaggerated by many people as being a denial that he ever called MG. I was also told that as of April 12th (when that video interview took place), CPH had already spoken to the police several times regarding the nature of his phone conversations the year before with the Gilberts (so of course he would not deny making the calls on camera if he knew that the SCPD was already questioning him about them). I was told that CPH was truthful and honest with the investigators and they did not have reason to name him as a suspect because his story checked-out (I tried to get more info about this- I think this means that AD's & MP's stories match exactly what CPH told the police and 48 Hours about how they gave him MG's phone number and how they instructed him to call her).

Also, I don't know if this holds any meaning; it was pointed out to me that there is not any public record of Gilberts speaking about the halfway-house/treatment of SG by CPH story prior to April of 2011. I tried doing a search and the best I could come up with was April 12th 2011 as the earliest date (although one poster here back in 2011 mentioned he posted a link a to a NJ newspaper article on April 10th that reported it). I even checked the praying for sg fb page as well as the archives from the old findingsg website and it seems that this information is correct that the story did not exist prior to April 2011. Does that hold any meaning? Not sure. I do find lots of interviews with the family online yet no mention of the content of the CPH phone calls prior to that month. My only thinking is that the family reported it to the police and were told not to mention those details to anyone. Then maybe they put CPH under surveillance before interviewing him. Perhaps there was a much more thorough investigation of CPH than anyone has ever thought and that is why the SCPD is so confident that he is not a suspect. That is the only logical explanation as to why the family would have been so hush-hush for almost a year about a doctor claiming to have treated their missing daughter.

Did they know that CPH was being investigated and then went vocal with the story only after they were notified by the SCPD that their investigation had cleared CPH and that he was indeed telling the truth that he never met SG?

Now I am very interested to see what becomes of that lawsuit against CPH. It seems that the entire basis of that lawsuit is centered around proving that CPH claimed to have met SG and treated her. If the SCPD did indeed conduct an investigation of him for months and turned up zero evidence then I highly doubt that this lawsuit will go very far. For a year and a half we've had to hear how CPH made this statement to CBS that he saw SG the night she disappeared and now it is starting to sound like that statement being quoted was made by GC and was quoted with CPH's name as the source in error.

It is going to be very interesting if it even materializes into a court case.

Why are you waiting for another one? You asked them:

They're telling you:

Looks to me like they've just clarified it.

I don't take it as a clarification. I take it as more confusion.

I trust JUST K's memory. He would not forget watching a video where CPH stated the part about how the family needs closure. I think at best here maybe CBS combined the quotes of both GC and CPH in error.

The second part of that quote was CPH. It was in the videos before they were pulled or vanished. The first part is the part that was in question...but from what i have seen: These print stories follow under the video and are just basically a transcript of the video. The first thing that happened with the videos is that they got cut/snipped/edited and then they disappeared completely. BUT, if CBS and ABC are smart then they have the original full footage.

Before all the video of CPH was deleted from the WWW, I heard and saw him say the following:

Perhaps the reason the radio guy's name was associated with the original story is because this was on an audio file as well as on video footage.

Colletti definitely did not say the part bolded and in Blue above. CPH said that!

Something you stated has struck my interest.

You state that videos of CPH were deleted from the internet?

How?

Why?

Do you have links to where any of those videos were?

This is very interesting. How is that possible?

Something you stated has struck my interest.

How?

Why?

Do you have links to where any of those videos were?

This is very interesting. How is that possible?

They are all gone...they disappeared one by one just after the abc link above. That, too, was a MUCH LONGER interview and is now all sliced and diced from the original. Try going to the media links thread...Amandareckonwith posts an ongoing cache of everything to date MSM-wise. The links will all go to 404 codes but everyone who was here early on knows that CPH did at least three video interviews...one in his salmon golf shirt and he had white patches on his face, the one above with the green jacket while he stands with the door ajar and another where he is wearing a white with blue stripes dress shirt, untucked, and he trips over the curb on his way to talk to reporters...his wife then guides him toward their door and takes over the interview.

Wait here is the response from Mona Rivera as told by MrsPC;

Mona Gilbert of WINS responded to my email & stated that she did not personally interview Hackett. She states that the article where the comment "sick & distressed" is attributed to Hackett, was actually culled from other stories from the web.....
SOURCE Post by MrsPC

That answers that. So CBS pieced together a news report from other stories posted on the friggin' web, signs a radio reporter's name to it and shoves it out there for the whole world to read. Sick part is, when you google the statement, only three websites on the entire WWW have it-

• This website.
  • CBS
  • The lisk.com website as quoted over and over again by FlukeYou.

Seems to me, it was a huge error on the part of CBS.

I sure hope John Ray wasn't counting on quoting that news report or asking Mona Rivera to give a statement about how CPH stated to her that he saw SG that evening.

The truth unfolds once again!

Wait here is the response from Mona Rivera as told by MrsPC;

SOURCE Post by MrsPC

That answers that. So CBS pieced together a news report from other stories posted on the friggin' web, signs a radio reporter's name to it and shoves it out there for the whole world to read. Sick part is, when you google the statement, only three websites on the entire WWW have it-

• This website.
  • CBS
  • The lisk.com website as quoted over and over again by FlukeYou.

Seems to me, it was a huge error on the part of CBS.

I sure hope John Ray wasn't counting on quoting that news report or asking Mona Rivera to give a statement about how CPH stated to her that he saw SG that evening.

The truth unfolds once again!

BUT, the early videos of him have all been pulled and it had him talking to interviewers...one of those news reports/video may have been the original source. Even the one video showing the neighbor hiding behind her door is gone. She is the one who said that SG came to her door but she didn't open it. Son could be heard saying they saw her footprints in the sand. That video was from the same time frame as the CPH ones that are now gone or cut to shreds.

I am looking through videos now.

This one I never saw before. It is a special aired by Geraldo Rivera;

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4638680/what-happened-to-shannan-gilbert/

There are lots of good footage of an interview with GC as well as the longest interview I've seen with one of SG's sisters. This tv special aired on April 11, 2011. What is bothersome is the how the interview with the sister around 6:00 minutes into the video she starts give great details on her theory of what happened to SG and she makes ZERO mention of CPH or the phone calls that her mom received.

Maybe my theory is correct that she and the rest of her family were under strict orders by the SCPD not to tip off CPH that he was under investigation until they gave the family the "O.K." that they cleared him. Watch the video and let me know what you think.

Two days after this video aired, the story about CPH broke out in the news.

Doesn't make sense right?

I don't take it as a clarification. I take it as more confusion.
You're saying that when they reply with "Regarding your concerns", etc., that they proceed to just make a sloppy error. Maybe not.

How? Why?...
How is that possible?
News stories "fall off" the net all the time, because they're old and the links either die or become populated with newer stories. There's not necessarily anything nefarious about it.

If CPH never met SG, then the only possible way he could have known about SG was based on what MP and AD told CPH when they came to visit, a couple days after SG disappeared.

CPH has admitted that he did call SG's family. That is fact. We can dispute what was said in the phone call(s) but they were made.

We also know that MP and/or AD were in contact with SG's family after she disappeared.

Why would MP or AD encourage or request or facilitate CPH call SG's family? Is there any evidence that MP or AD asked CPH to get involved in this way? I think not.

If CPH does not call SG's family, he then is like most of the other Oak Beach residents, not involved.

But we know he did call, and there is no evidence that he made the calls based on MP or AD's prompting.

BTW when MP and AD were searching the Oak Beach neighborhood, did they speak to any other residents? Did they give out SG's family phone number to anyone else? I do not think there is any evidence they did.

MOO

Thank you ps149 for trying to clear this up. Early on after reading "The last happy hour thread" and other posts concerning CPH, I joined the bandwagon to proove he was guilty.
It wasn't untill after I realized that there was some sort of confusion about whether he made that rehab. call to MG or not, that I got off the wagon and started walking.
When I learned about the ongoing beef between CPH and his neighbor I began to believe that there has been an orchastrated campaign to not only discredit the doctor but to also frame him for murder.
It stinks!

Thank you ps149 for trying to clear this up. Early on after reading "The last happy hour thread" and other posts concerning CPH, I joined the bandwagon to proove he was guilty.
It wasn't untill after I realized that there was some sort of confusion about whether he made that rehab. call to MG or not, that I got off the wagon and started walking.
When I learned about the ongoing beef between CPH and his neighbor I began to believe that there has been an orchastrated campaign to not only discredit the doctor but to also frame him for murder.
It stinks!

The real logic problem in that game is, if said neighbor and maybe some friends of him, go through such a length to frame CPH, how far were they willing to go? Far enough for example, to move some jeans found in the marshland? Far enough to produce "evidence"? Or even far enough to kill with the intent to blame CPH for it?
Each of those possibilities would establish another degree of impact, from the simple question of how much "evidence" was tampered with before the police found it up to the point of how much was created to paint a certain picture. And since CPH is what he is, on another level, a man looking for attention all his life, someone who knew him, and only someone who knew him, would have been able to pull that off. Well, it's one possible scenario maybe worth to explore.

The real logic problem in that game is, if said neighbor and maybe some friends of him, go through such a length to frame CPH, how far were they willing to go? Far enough for example, to move some jeans found in the marshland? Far enough to produce "evidence"? Or even far enough to kill with the intent to blame CPH for it?
Each of those possibilities would establish another degree of impact, from the simple question of how much "evidence" was tampered with before the police found it up to the point of how much was created to paint a certain picture. And since CPH is what he is, on another level, a man looking for attention all his life, someone who knew him, and only someone who knew him, would have been able to pull that off. Well, it's one possible scenario maybe worth to explore.

If it were the person/s who murdered SG (IF she was murdered) they would probably go to any and all lengths to frame a perfect scapegoat! If it were simply a person with a grudge? Probably not so far as evidence tampering. Maybe just an online campaign to make him look guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111