Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Peter Hackett was honestly trying to help Shannan Gilbert, and that it was not his intention to accidently kill her.

Consider that Michael Pak could've either taken her back to Peter Hackett's house, contacted EMS or taken her to the hospital.

Michael Pak: Voluntary Manslaughter

Pak was let go by scpd 5 days after he drove SG to Brewers house
I thought we went over this. It's in his ebt.
SCPD picked him up in Queens, took him into the station
spoke to him (cough cough - can you say COACHED?) for 8 hours
told him - we know you didn't do it. and let him go - to NEVER
EVER talk to him again. so what manslaughter? the COPS didn't
do but-kuss

How did Pak TAKE her BACK (interesting word) to H house?
How did SG GET to H house in the first place.
Yes, Brewer throws H under the bus and says that Brennan states that SG
ran TO or TOWARDS H house and Ray tried to have Brewer get clear on TO or TOWARDS H house.

problem is - you can't SEE Hackett's house from Brennans. There is a McMansion blocking the view
Sal Aversano's house blocks the view from Brennan's to H house.
so until you read Barbara Brennan's ebt, you dont know what she said.

Pak was let go by scpd 5 days after he drove SG to Brewers house
I thought we went over this. It's in his ebt.
SCPD picked him up in Queens, took him into the station
spoke to him (cough cough - can you say COACHED?) for 8 hours
told him - we know you didn't do it. and let him go - to NEVER
EVER talk to him again. so what manslaughter? the COPS didn't
do but-kuss

How did Pak TAKE her BACK (interesting word) to H house?
How did SG GET to H house in the first place.
Yes, Brewer throws H under the bus and says that Brennan states that SG
ran TO or TOWARDS H house and Ray tried to have Brewer get clear on TO or TOWARDS H house.

problem is - you can't SEE Hackett's house from Brennans. There is a McMansion blocking the view
Sal Aversano's house blocks the view from Brennan's to H house.
so until you read Barbara Brennan's ebt, you dont know what she said.

Peter Hackett told Mari Gilbert that he treated Shannan Gilbert and she left with her driver, Michael Pak.

I didn’t say Michael Pak took her back to Peter Hackett’s house, only that it could’ve been one of his options instead of allegedly dumping her body.

It wasn’t that Barbara Brennan said Shannan ran toward Peter Hackett’s house, it was allegedly Tom Canning.

May 3 - Tom told Alex to speak to Dr. Hackett when Alex went to Oak Beach to find Shannan.
Alex met Tom at the gate on May 3.

This is a lie,.
Kolker lied about this in his book.
Pak was NEVER searching for Shannan outside complex.

Pak FOUND shannan, that's all I can tell u folks.
Kolker is a liar.
a fraud

BeachBoy - how come you didn't address this earlier today?
You wrote the book, you said Pak was searching for Shannan
driving up and down Ocean Parkway.
NOT SO Beach Boy

Last edited:
If you are interested in seeing the case solved and justice being served, and want to have an intelligent conversation about the case,

I am interested in knowing exactly what Tom Spota did to investigate the murder of Shannan Gilbert.
I want to have an intelligent conversation about that one. Bring it on Jefferson Airplane, Grace Slick

Further to my theory:

New Source:

"In the midst of the exchange between Gustav and Michael, Shannan had run to the home of Barbara Brennan and pounded on the front door for assistance. Fearing for her own safety, Brennan refused to acknowledge the knocking and called her next-door door neighbor, Tom Canning, to alert him to the situation. He quickly looked went outside to check on the commotion, but Shannan had already fled across the street to the home of Dr. Peter Hackett. From this point onward, Shannan was never seen alive again.
It appears the wordpress write up, although not even bothering to list a single source for it's information, gets it's info from the same vice article which has the tried and true go to guy for disinformation Scalise as it's source about Canning witnessing Shannan that morning. The problem again is Canning refutes this in the article and this is of course conveniently left out of this write up as well. Wake me up when you find an approved main stream media news article that talks about Canning seeing Shannan run to Hackett's.
"...one individual who claims he overheard, from his car as he drove past the Hackett residence, Dr. Hackett flailing against the siding of the house and “whaling” [sic] to his wife that “he couldn’t believe the situation he had put the family in” and that “his intention was to help SG – not to kill her.”"
And monkeys might fly out of my butt...

Canning can't see Hackett's house cuz Jacob's house is blocking the view.
Here are the houses from Cannings to Hackett's. Rooftop has their name.

Attachments

• sg 1.png
    sg 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • sg2.png
    sg2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
Mari Gilbert Deposition by James J. O'Rourke in case Gilbert, Shannan, Estate of, vs. Hacket, Charles Peter, D.O.

Peter Hackett's lawyer tells him to shut up at one point.

Page 131: 5-7

Peter Hackett: Excuse me, Mr. --
James J. O'Rourke: Shut up.

This stood out to me, too.
But what boggles my mind is WHY O'Rourke is Hackett's attorney.
O'Rourke is ex-partner of Spota law firm. O'rourke established a fund for monies to be donated to the legal defense fund to pay McPartland's attorneys in criminal trial. O'rourke is representing Burke in the Suffolk county legislation lawsuit for the clawback mess.

So - it's a conflict of interest for O'Rourke to represent Hackett.
why?
Cuz Spota was supposed to INVESTIGATE Hackett as a poi.

so I asked before and I'm asking again
WHAT did Spota do to investigate Hackett? The cops said immediately H was NOT a POI
Yet, ya'll have stated repeatedly he called Mari and then he lied and said he did not call Mari.

Brewer's ebt places Dr. H, Mrs. H, Pak and Brewer at the gate on May 2, 2020 awaiting Alex.
Brewer's ebt states he called 9-1-1 when he learned ALEX was going to Oak Beach to find Shannan
and he was in a complete state of panic. Brewers ebt states scpd, Brewer and Coletti discussed the
Alex situtation at Coletti's house. Brewer's ebt states Brewer met Alex at gate ALONE - only Alex and
Brewer - and Brewer brought Alex to scpd precinct and the cops laughed them out of the precinct.

Ya'll have stated the law that there is a s/l on perjury in a ebt, BUT with probable cause
a judge can demand an investigation into the matter. So, quite frankly, no one is off the hook

This stood out to me, too.
But what boggles my mind is WHY O'Rourke is Hackett's attorney.
O'Rourke is ex-partner of Spota law firm. O'rourke established a fund for monies to be donated to the legal defense fund to pay McPartland's attorneys in criminal trial. O'rourke is representing Burke in the Suffolk county legislation lawsuit for the clawback mess.

So - it's a conflict of interest for O'Rourke to represent Hackett.
why?
Cuz Spota was supposed to INVESTIGATE Hackett as a poi.

so I asked before and I'm asking again
WHAT did Spota do to investigate Hackett? The cops said immediately H was NOT a POI
Yet, ya'll have stated repeatedly he called Mari and then he lied and said he did not call Mari.

Brewer's ebt places Dr. H, Mrs. H, Pak and Brewer at the gate on May 2, 2020 awaiting Alex.
Brewer's ebt states he called 9-1-1 when he learned ALEX was going to Oak Beach to find Shannan
and he was in a complete state of panic. Brewers ebt states scpd, Brewer and Coletti discussed the
Alex situtation at Coletti's house. Brewer's ebt states Brewer met Alex at gate ALONE - only Alex and
Brewer - and Brewer brought Alex to scpd precinct and the cops laughed them out of the precinct.

Ya'll have stated the law that there is a s/l on perjury in a ebt, BUT with probable cause
a judge can demand an investigation into the matter. So, quite frankly, no one is off the hook

Correction - May 2, 2010. Yet, the ebt does not have a time the 4 [Dr. H, Mrs. H. Pak & Brewer] were
standing at gate awaiting Alex. Brewer mistakenly states Alex was at gate and Dr. H drove up in vehicle
with Mrs H and gets out of car with a notebook to grill Brewer on the timeline. Alex was not there.
Alex did NOT meet H until May 3. Brewer is confusing the night of May 2, with the events of May 3, 2010.

Peter Hackett Letters to Erin Moriarty of CBS 48 Hours Mystery

The 1st letter was written on May 29, 2011 and the 2nd on June 28, 2011.

t-r-o-u-b-l-e-m-a-k-e-r

His 2nd letter negates the May 3, 2010 call at 1:42p. Alex was there ALONE to witness it,
but in H ebt, he lies thru his rotten teeth and says that Alex, Pak and he were inside his kitchen/
living room and called Mari from inside his house
LIAR. He was outside on his cell phone with Alex - standing in the sunshine.

I corrected his lies in Lie 2 and Lie 3 - the server here really stinks. Won't take Lie 1

Attachments

• h 3.png
    h 3.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 33
  • lie 2.png
    lie 2.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 31
  • lie 3.png
    lie 3.png
    397.7 KB · Views: 23
Now, if u can upload H ebt
his first was 6/13/14.

Brewer's was October 2014, so H's ebt was 4 months before Brewer, and yet, Brewer
places Dr. H at the gate on night of May 2, 2010 with Pak, wifey & Brewer.
hello? They were there before Alex, and Pak and his co=conspirators were
conspiring on what to do about Alex coming to OB. Alex was pissed (B ebt indicates
Pak and Alex going at it with each other)
But Alex was pissed at Pak cuz Pak lost his girl, and Alex was a driver and he
never lost ANY girl.

Attachments

• lie 1a.png
    lie 1a.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 13
Shannan Gilbert's Presumed Path Through Oak Beach Saturday, May 1, 2010.

View attachment 302564

Shannan was at Brewer's at 1am. She called Alex as she was stepping into Brewer's house*. Not 2am.
*It is referenced in Kolkers book that she texted or called alex as she was about to enter Brewer's house
AND Robin Sax tells Erin Moriority on the July 12, 2011 first telecast of the LISK series of shows
that Shannan arrived at Brewer's at 1am.
Brennan called SCPD at 5:31am - it is time stamped on the actual DVD that the SCPD released visually.
I think Coletti called SCPD at 5:13am.

Shannnan's phone was shut down at 5:14am and I always believed
Pak caught up to her at Canning's property

IN Kolker's book, his presumed "Shannan's run" that she ran, places her
running down Sandy Drive. In Kolker's book, he states that Alex
arrived at Oak Beach gate to meet Brewer at 11:30pm. [ALONE -
no Pak] Kolker states Alex went to Oak Beach the next day, May 3,
ALONE - No PAK
at 12 noon and met Hackett and Hackett drove Alex in his vehicle
and talked to Alex, talked A LOT.

Remember, in H ebt, he states that Pak and Alex are inside his house
on May 3, 2010 when Hackett calls Mari at 1:42p. Kolker states in his
book that Alex went to OB on May 3 ALONE.

Last edited:
This is the only picture that will upload. This is the path Kolker
believes Shannan ran - down Sandy Drive past Housers house and
Scalise's sister Dawn's house.

Attachments

• sandy 1.png
    sandy 1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Consider that Michael Pak .... I believe he chose to dump her body and wash his hands of the situation instead, and that this decision was intentional to avoid any possible legal consequences that would result.

Michael Pak: Voluntary Manslaughter
Prostitution is mafia - organized crime. The Mafia is Pak's boss.
Organized crime runs prostitution to the tune of billions a year.
Pak does not make decisions on his own. He is told what to do.
Pak can NOT make an executive decision to dump any body any where ever.
Pak can NOT wash his hands of the Shannan situation in any criminal intention.
He answered to the mafia that night. Decisions were made FOR HIM.

HINT: he was at the gate with Dr. H, Mrs. H. & Brewer colluding with his
co-conspirators how to handle the Shannan situation and the Alex coming to Oak Beach
situation. HINT HINT HINT

HINT: he was at the gate with Dr. H, Mrs. H. & Brewer colluding with his
co-conspirators how to handle the Shannan situation and the Alex coming to Oak Beach
situation. HINT HINT HINT

So Dr. & Mrs. H and Brewer all have ties to the mafia with Pak?

Honorable Kathy G. Bergman recuses herself from case Gilbert, Shannan, Estate of, vs. Hacket, Charles Peter, D.O.

This case will now be heard before Honorable Martha L. Luft. There is a hearing scheduled for July 20, 2021 regarding the defendant Charles Peter Hackett's motion for summary judgement. If the court rules in his favor then the issue as to whether or not to take the case to trial will be determined by the judge.

ok. Pay attention very closely to the bouncing ball.

First it was Judge Martin - then another judge - then Bergman.
now she recused herself. hmmmmmmm

Do you remmeber John Ray was going after the $3.25 forfeiture money ? look it up.
he STARTED when Tommie was DA and then -poof - Spota resigns and judge after judge
after judge after judge recuses themselves from the case. hmmmmmmmmm

Hart resigned - things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Just saying.
Stay tuned, it's going to be a very bumpy ride for a certain Better Call Saul sleazebag attorney
v-e-r-y soon

HINT: The coackroaches are all running as far away as they can
as fast as they can

ok. Pay attention very closely to the bouncing ball.

First it was Judge Martin - then another judge - then Bergman.
now she recused herself. hmmmmmmm

Do you remmeber John Ray was going after the $3.25 forfeiture money ? look it up.
he STARTED when Tommie was DA and then -poof - Spota resigns and judge after judge
after judge after judge recuses themselves from the case. hmmmmmmmmm

Hart resigned - things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Just saying.
Stay tuned, it's going to be a very bumpy ride for a certain Better Call Saul sleazebag attorney
v-e-r-y soon

HINT: The coackroaches are all running as far away as they can
as fast as they can

It looks like the case has been heard before the following judges:

Honorable Daniel Martin
Honorable Sanford Neil Berland
Honorable Kathy G. Bergman
Honorable Martha L. Luft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online