Share Your Theory: What happened to Hailey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been 3 different sightings on Monday, but they are not the same so they do not corroborate each others.

1. She was supposedly seen outside talking on her cell for about 30 minutes on monday around noonish.

I think that is pretty easy to verify with the cell records. The fact that LE is not verifying it speaks volumes imo.

2. She was supposedly seen twice walking with a little boy past the hairdressers front window on Monday.

I think LE believes everything about that sighting--except the day it happened. There is video evidence which says it is more likely that she walked past that window on Sunday. There are other witnesses, the parents of that boy, who also say that she walked with him on Sunday, but did not take a walk with him on Monday.

I think the video evidence trumps witness's memory.

3. The 3rd witness makes a claim that flies in the face of several others witnesses who have already been interrogated for hours by the FBI and the Texas Rangers. I do not believe for a minute that a 13 yr old girl was able to fool the FBI and lie to them about her whereabouts on Monday night.

Do you really believe that MB could have been out walking around the town with Hailey on Monday night and nobody else would have flipped on her?

I have teens, and I KNOW that they know the truth behind things like this. IF MB HAD been with Hailey and had been out in public there would be way more sightings thatn one lady with a video receipt. IMO

This witness saw these kids at night walking down the street. I don't have a lot of faith in her ability to recognize them in those conditions.

Besides that., MB surely had to make her whereabouts known to the FBI to their satisfaction. She and her family were initial suspects in this missing persons case.

:goodpost::websleuther:

I totally agree with the above post regarding the sightings reported. If LE has done their job, they know whether she was on the phone at all on Monday and certainly know whether what MB told them is true, and have good reason to think the Monday sighting by beautician may have been Sunday. The biggest piece of this whole thing to me right now is the 2pm-ish text and where it came from. I think the case will turn on that eventually and if it came from Billie's house, it will do much to help SA (barring other evidence.) If it didn't, it is a big piece of circumstantial evidence.

Putting this over here because it got posted on wrong thread...:crazy:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Do you think SA harmed Hailey? ***POLL***

Quote:
Originally Posted by yllek
BBM:
I'm in a similar place. I feel confident about two parties involved in what happened to Hailey, pretty sure about where and when Hailey was last seen, but on the fence about what actually happened. If I'm right about the who, I keep wondering how they expected Clint to react to a runway or abduction scenario. Was Clint's desperate reaction anticipated or did they expect him to accept whatever he was told and be less engaged? I think possibly Clint's strong reaction and insistence that Hailey would never run away was not expected and threw a wrench into the original plan (whatever that was)...:crazy:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Au contraire... I believe someone close to CD. Knew well that he would be devastated by this, And maybe wanted that...

However if you spin the story of her missing, just right that LE would truly think it was a run away,

But that is where I get very confused was it to hurt CD,

Or get Fame and Notoriety, money and pity?

Or a thrill?

Or an Accident?

What always struck me odd was when a reporter asked her about those story's of true gory crime she ran off she state;

"they aren't original"

WHAT???

Above Bolded in Red.. I know exactly what you are speaking of..Its in the Raw Footage of Billie attempting to clear up the contradictions and inconsistencies of the affidavits..

And the only reason that I was able to know and figure it out as to what in the hell might she have meant by this odd wording of the statement above..

BJD had one other time{that I personally have seen}where she gave a similar reply or statement using "original" in a context which it did not fit nor make sense{will have to think hard and see if I can find the article/video}

And what BJD is attempting to say is the word "normal"..in the above case they are speaking of their collection of horror flicks and then their "unusual" hobby of studying over the serial and mass killings that she'd printed out and brought home from work for SA to enjoy as well.

BJD goes on to say that when being interviewed by LE and they questioned her on the "unusual" hobby they shared LE made it clear to her that they did not find their mutual hobby to be "normal"..but BJD mistakenly uses the "original" instead..

what makes it even stranger is that as I said there is another occasion in which she again uses the word original when clearly is meaning the word normal.{but then again maybe not so strange at all and perhaps just has a poor grasp on the English language}

Above Bolded in Red.. I know exactly what you are speaking of..Its in the Raw Footage of Billie attempting to clear up the contradictions and inconsistencies of the affidavits..

And the only reason that I was able to know and figure it out as to what in the hell might she have meant by this odd wording of the statement above..

BJD had one other time{that I personally have seen}where she gave a similar reply or statement using "original" in a context which it did not fit nor make sense{will have to think hard and see if I can find the article/video}

And what BJD is attempting to say is the word "normal"..in the above case they are speaking of their collection of horror flicks and then their "unusual" hobby of studying over the serial and mass killings that she'd printed out and brought home from work for SA to enjoy as well.

BJD goes on to say that when being interviewed by LE and they questioned her on the "unusual" hobby they shared LE made it clear to her that they did not find their mutual hobby to be "normal"..but BJD mistakenly uses the "original" instead..

what makes it even stranger is that as I said there is another occasion in which she again uses the word original when clearly is meaning the word normal.{but then again maybe not so strange at all and perhaps just has a poor grasp on the English language}

Twilight Zone... plain and simple.

Something is just "different" in this case.
Is this a homocide?
Is this an abudction?
Is she being held for a drug debt?
Was she sold?
Did she leave on her own with a boy?

DD a 16 yo basically removed from home.
Yet Clint's 4 mo old baby hasn't?
Placing no blame but do we REALLY REALLY know HD didn't make it to dad's then meet with foul play ?
CD has to go to jail but BD can afmit to buying and using illegal narcotics, yet she and SA get a free pass?!

Someone stated they didnt think LE/CPS played games. I didnt think so either.

Now I am thinking what the heck! Is SA OR CD workin undercover? AND that takes me back to Haleigh.
SOME LE is corrupt!! no doubt about it. this one? no.
Trying to look at the big picture here Sparky.
but I cant.
what exactly is the the big picture?
and I dont get why David requiees protection and the 7 yr old and 4 mo.old don't. I LIKE CLINT! IMO everyone of them have their PRIORITIES in the wrong place.

snipped..
Placing no blame but do we REALLY REALLY know HD didn't make it to dad's then meet with foul play ?
CD has to go to jail but BD can afmit to buying and using illegal narcotics, yet she and SA get a free pass?!

Now I am thinking what the heck! Is SA OR CD workin undercover? AND that takes me back to Haleigh.
but I cant.
and I dont get why David requiees protection and the 7 yr old and 4 mo.old don't. I LIKE CLINT! IMO everyone of them have their PRIORITIES in the wrong place.

I think DD was taken out of the home because he is going to be asked to testify in the grand jury [hopefully.] And he needed to get out from under his mom's influence, especially since she is siding with Shawn.
I don't think they were worried about his physical safety, just his mental and emotional well being imo.

CD was "caught" with drugs. BD only "omitted" to buying and using drugs.
I believe BD did buy and use drugs that night but unless LE has proof and not "hearsay" she can't be arrested for it, But i would bet LE is keeping an eye out for that now. jmo

I believe BD did buy and use drugs that night but unless LE has proof and not "hearsay" she can't be arrested for it, But i would bet LE is keeping an eye out for that now. jmo

And funny thing is, nothing illegal was found in Billie's home. Everything was cleared out nicely. Clint did not bother to get rid of his pot, even though he was on parole. I think he was in shock and caught off guard about his girl being missing. He did not take time to worry about the pot.

Something is just "different" in this case.
Is this a homocide?
Is this an abudction?
Is she being held for a drug debt?
Was she sold?
Did she leave on her own with a boy?

but I cant.

I have a definite opinion about the entire DD being removed/voluntarily given custody to a family member..and it goes back to my entire personal thoughts/theory of some of the main details in Hailey's case..

The best way to carefully word it would be that IMO LE while investigating Hailey's disappearance{ALL ASPECTS OF IT INCLUDING EVENTS/ISSUES EVEN PRIOR TO HAILEY'S ACTUAL DISAPPEARANCE}. Its my opinion that LE is carefully maneuvering all of their "moves" as well in this case.. I think there is a reason that in the affidavits they do not have a direct quote from DD himself as to the events that occurred at 5pm when he arrived home on that Monday the 27th and found himself unusually locked out of his own home..They instead took the "hearsay"{and actually it would be considered hearsay in a court of law} of Clint Dunn recounting what was told him by his son DD about the events of Dec 27th around 5pm.. And then they corroborate that information with Billie Jean Dunn's statement that she agrees with the account given by CD as it is the same that was told her by her son DD as well..

Without going into detail I believe that there is a calculated reason for LE doing this and IMO it may be two-fold...
(A) It possibly could be LE just proving once again that BJD lies or contradicts her very own words time and time again..one example is as in her "presser" she told A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACCOUNT OF THE EVENTS THAT OCCURRED WHEN DD ARRIVED HOME TO A LOCKED HOUSE..most will clearly remember that she replaced her statement of "deer caught in headlights" description of SA that DD had told her to the new versions they met in the hall and all said their "Wassup"to each other..
.... ~OR~ .....
(B) I think quite possibly that there have been made some very sad observations by LE{as well as CPS}while investigating this case as a whole including an unfortunate UN-healthy relationship for DD with BJD..meaning that IMO just as BJD has been characterized as manipulative at times that she too was possibly this way with DD. IMO this manipulation quite possibly could hinder Hailey's investigation quite HEAVILY. So as I said without going into detail IMO that is why we see DD removed from BJD's home.. for the reason that not only could it cause Hailey's case to be greatly hindered but that for DD psychologically/emotionally this type of relationship is EXTREMELY UN-HEALTHY AND DANGEROUS..imo causing lifelong negative effects..jmo tho.

So in a nutshell..again without getting into specific detail it is my opinion that there is a clearcut reason for why we saw DD removed from the home and placed in a family members custody{and I do realize that BJD has attempted to paint this as her idea and that this is just SOP}..but IMO that is just not the case nor the reality of whats taken place..IMO DD was being removed from BJD's home regardless of her wishes or feelings..I think this was made very clear to her as well as the point that by her signing the custody agreement voluntarily that it would bode much better for her than the obvious negative outcome that would come from her resisting the custody arrangement and having it go before a judge where she would be then forced into the custody arrangement{and that arrangement would NOT necessarily be with the fam member with whom he now resides..it would have been at the states discretion as to where and who DD lived with} regardless of her feelings..

I believe that is why we have seen this happen in BJD's household and just as gngr~snap ^above^ mentioned why it did not happen in CD's household{where there are infact 2minor children presently residing}

I'd bet LE had to confirm BD & SA story of where they had been Monday night and follow up with a talk to whomever they purchased those drugs from. No charges were brought because the focus was on finding HD, but the cat is out of the bag...so to speak. Puts a hinder on the seller, supplier, clients, etc. BD will play whatever cards are needed to her advantage...imo.

I think SA's account or "theory" of what happened to Haylie is what happened. She left the house in sleep clothes (sweats and tee) and nothing else, and according to him she was not coming home that night either. Unless BD is faking, and just hoping he'll slip up through further communications she's totally deluded. According to the grandma there was the former MO of standing outside Haylie's door late at night and then there's the interest in vampires which like to do their dirty work at night. Unless SA's words weren't reported correctly he didn't say that Haylie was walking over to Clint's first then going later to MB's. She took nothing with her, and if she was so "boy crazy" as he says, she should have been dressed cute and taking something with her if she were planning on staying out all night with some boy. Nothing fits except something happening to Haylie during the night on a school holiday when BD wouldn't be waking her, plus her brother was away. His theory is of someone dehumanizing and not knowing how young teen girls behave at all and very telling.

My working theory: This was a "fun loving family" prank gone bad. "Pranks" have been brought up several times by BD (confessing?). BD and SA are immature. They lack judgment and are pretty stupid. Consider the "tattoo" on DD (which is what probably got him removed from the home)... Whether high and flying or coming down (with maybe a mean streak) a prank/joke went bad... The drugs make them dangerous, impulsive, and risky. The next day was a "we've got to think!" time.......move the body from the temporary hiding place, come up with a story. I haven't figured if this was Sunday night or Monday night yet. Monday could've been the set up day..the escalation (SA has a good idea for a joke and runs around all day getting the stuff ready? Picks BD up early to get it going...). The capper with the new drugs that night. Or if it were Sunday, Monday was coverup day and they needed some more drugs to get through the tension of covering up and going through with the reporting.

My working theory: This was a "fun loving family" prank gone bad. "Pranks" have been brought up several times by BD (confessing?). BD and SA are immature. They lack judgment and are pretty stupid. Consider the "tattoo" on DD (which is what probably got him removed from the home)... Whether high and flying or coming down (with maybe a mean streak) a prank/joke went bad... The drugs make them dangerous, impulsive, and risky. The next day was a "we've got to think!" time.......move the body from the temporary hiding place, come up with a story. I haven't figured if this was Sunday night or Monday night yet. Monday could've been the set up day..the escalation (SA has a good idea for a joke and runs around all day getting the stuff ready? Picks BD up early to get it going...). The caper with the new drugs that night. Or if it were Sunday, Monday was cover up day and they needed some more drugs to get through the tension of covering up and going through with the reporting.

I like your train of thought noneareworthy,
I have batted that thought around in my head also.....:waitasec:

But you would think if they were just goofing and Pranking and something went wrong... It would maybe been a head concussion is about the only thing that would leave no evidence, or strangulation. However...

*GRAPHIC ALERT*
The body release human "fluids and Solids" upon death And as far as we know none were found.

And if it was a prank and accident they would have called LE...and made up some explanation.
You would think...:waitasec:

How about they're doing whatever stupid thing they do and then HD runs out the door? Or they put her alive into to the car as part of the "prank" and take her out somewhere to scare her (because this seems to be the direction their "pranks" would take)? This would account for no fluids left at/around the house...and no decomp in the car.

Are there any cliffs she could've fallen over trying to get away? Could they have staged a "hunting" like that movie?

How about they're doing whatever stupid thing they do and then HD runs out the door? Or they put her alive into to the car as part of the "prank" and take her out somewhere to scare her (because this seems to be the direction their "pranks" would take)? This would account for no fluids left at/around the house...and no decomp in the car.

Are there any cliffs she could've fallen over trying to get away? Could they have staged a "hunting" like that movie?

You know what? I bet your right on with that....

What if they were not even in the house after DD left?

They were playing a prank on her and said get in the car we are going for a ride?

It would also go with the statement BD made something about them liking THRILLS

Maybe that's where SA went during his Mon/Tues drives...to make sure they didn't leave any evidence.

You know what? I bet your right on with that....

What if they were not even in the house after DD left?

They were playing a prank on her and said get in the car we are going for a ride?

It would also go with the statement BD made something about them liking THRILLS

I think this is the right track, but I think they [ or just SA-idk] were trying to 'scare' her for other reasons, not just as a prank. They did not want her to pursue living with Clint. or Billie might have to pay child support when they divorced. And if Hailey really wanted to move in with Dad, she would have to badmouth Billie to get her way. I don't think they wanted that.
Also, Shawn may have gotten wind of Haileys complaints to others that she was scared of him. He may have said something like " I'll show what it's like to be really scared..." And things may have gotten out of control.

I remember when my uncle , the babysitter, was abusing me I was too scared to tell anyone what he was really doing. But I used to complain about other things he did, to try and get my message across. After he would explain himself to my mom, and she would leave, he would be even meaner in response. That is why I think Shawn may have been the same way. I don't know if he had ever sexually abused her, YET, but I think he acted innapropriately around her, and scared her into thinking he was going to. IMO

He could have drugged her, taken her out into one of his families abandoned buildings, done a littlew show with his masks and swords, just enough to scare the heck out of her. Then brought her back home. In the afternoon, he brought her back home, let her sleep some. But when she woke up, and mouthed off, he realized that he was going to have to dispose of her. ....Potential scenario only...

I really don't have a theory as to what happened to HD. I don't believe her mother is in any way involved. What I am really concerend about is that if the FBI or Texas Rangers are not working on this case with the local LE, it will never be solved at least not by them.

I have no faith whatsoever in this local LE. jmo

I just haven't seen any evidence that they care enough to want her to live with them. She has lived in different places for different amounts of time in the past. She came and went as she pleased. I also haven't seen any evidence SA is into young girls. His gf is quite a bit older than he is. But they are into pranks and they are into scary movies.....and I do think it's a joint prank (BD and SA) and possibly includes another family member who I shall not sleuth.

I think one thing that Billie really cares about is her own reputation. She really wants people to think she is a good mother. She is very defensive about her mothering history.
[ I think they might be because her mom was married 7 times, so Billie wants to break that cycle.]If Hailey wanted to go and live with Clint she would only be able to if Billie agreed, OR if Billie was shown to be lacking as a mother. According to the grandma, they TRIED to get custody of Hailey, but Billie fought it. I don't know if it is true, it is just what Grandma says.

Anyway, I agree that Billie did not seem that concerned with Hailey overall. She did not keep a good watch over her during a critical time in the last hours as far as we know.

That is why I keep coming back to the theory that Shawn had to keep Hailey from telling on him. Hailey was telling people she was afraid of Shawn, and never said she was afraid of her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas