She has been released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey should be spilling her guts by now & telling her folks where Cayleee is at.

If she were any kind of mom that would be the first person she'd want to see......

I agree. But if she was any kind of mom, she wouldn't have waited for 31 days (her poor count) before reporting her daughter missing.

Casey Anthony is home, relaxing in her nice, warm bed while the body of her daughter is rotting, any evidence being washed away by the hurricane.

The Anthonys didn't order the pizza. They're trying to quell the media attention about it. Dreamin Demon did.

So the anthony's lied to the media and said that they had ordered it? or the media assumed that they had ordered it.
Also, if they didn't order it...why would they accept a free pizza from the delivery boy?:waitasec:

So the anthony's lied to the media and said that they had ordered it? or the media assumed that they had ordered it.
Also, if they didn't order it...why would they accept a free pizza from the delivery boy?:waitasec:

Check Dreamin Demon, thread titled Casey Anthony - Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies, Page 57. Before Casey was even out, the plan was in motion. It was executed flawlessly.

Perhaps they accepted it and lied so as not to cause another media blitz about it.

We have the posts, the receipt, the proof that the Anthonys didn't order/buy the pizza.

I think everything she loves about herself is over, like, clubbing, short skirts, groping chicks.....wonder if she loves what's leftover with the all the pretty and fun washed away, and it's just plain, no party having Casey. If she can't have that life back, she might not want to live.

Not sure if anyone's commented on this, but to me, the thing she should be realizing now, more than ever, is that the person who has/had the best chance in the world at making Casey really happy no matter how bad anything gets is the person who's missing - her daughter Caylee. For me, when I've had a rough day at work, a sad moment, etc., there's nothing better than my 2 1/2 year old's simple presence in my life to cheer me up - because no matter what, she always has that effect on me. Wonder and sincerely hope that dawns on Casey, if it hasn't already...

Originally Posted by gibby207 :

I thought she looked angry and smug, but that's my opinion....

That's what she looked like to me. Not even worried.

Agreed - and this is why I can't imagine her killing herself... she just doesn't get it and thinks she's done no wrong. I fail to see how getting the "get out of jail free (literally, since it isn't her or her family's $$$) card" is going to put any pressure on this individual...

Not sure if anyone's commented on this, but to me, the thing she should be realizing now, more than ever, is that the person who has/had the best chance in the world at making Casey really happy no matter how bad anything gets is the person who's missing - her daughter Caylee. For me, when I've had a rough day at work, a sad moment, etc., there's nothing better than my 2 1/2 year old's simple presence in my life to cheer me up - because no matter what, she always has that effect on me. Wonder and sincerely hope that dawns on Casey, if it hasn't already...

I'm at work, and I couldn't WAIT for 3pm to hit, so I could hear all about my daughter's first full day of 1st grade. The day went so slow as I was waiting for 3pm to come around. When she didn't call at 3:00, I called my hubby at home and asked why she hasn't called me yet! I was probably more excited than she was!

Understood completely. But you're also not the type of person that would wait a MONTH to report your child missing. I'm guessing you'd wait, what, 5 minutes?

The feeling of coming home to your children and seeing their smiles after a hard day makes everything worth it. There's nothing better than an "I love you mom."

Check Dreamin Demon, thread titled Casey Anthony - Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies, Page 57. Before Casey was even out, the plan was in motion. It was executed flawlessly.

Perhaps they accepted it and lied so as not to cause another media blitz about it.

We have the posts, the receipt, the proof that the Anthonys didn't order/buy the pizza.

are you planning to alert the media? or maybe email 104.1 real radio. They would get a kick out that. But now I'm sure that's why George stormed out yesterday.
the philps phile were the ones making a joke of the pizza ordered.

http://www.wtks.com/

Holly just said the first thing she did was go take a shower---not sure about any of you but the first thing I would have done is gone to my child's room and collapsed on the floor bawling...I'm just saying...

Exactly - so well put.

I'm at work, and I couldn't WAIT for 3pm to hit, so I could hear all about my daughter's first full day of 1st grade. The day went so slow as I was waiting for 3pm to come around. When she didn't call at 3:00, I called my hubby at home and asked why she hasn't called me yet! I was probably more excited than she was!

I know what you mean and we're still just in day care - there's just nothing like the little one giving me that great, big wattage smile & running to me to throw herself at me like she's on a catapult saying "mommy,mommy,mommy" and giving me those great big sweet kisses! :blowkiss:

You've raised an interesting point in the body of your post.
As much as I hate to say this..the reason there a million cameras out there is because WE as the public are demanding to see it.Look how busy the forum gets when she was being released. We can't have it both ways.
We want the inside scoop on everything and we want all the details and we want to hear from the relatives and all teh friends.but then we are up in arms when the media goes and gets it and reports it to us. It has been referred to as a circus, yet we are part of the circus. If no one was interested, there wouldn;t be any cameras there. I don't think the media feeds us, I think we make it clear what we want to see and they bring it on.
It is a viscious cycle.

JBean - I couldn't agree more with your astute observations...

are you planning to alert the media? or maybe email 104.1 real radio. They would get a kick out that. But now I'm sure that's why George stormed out yesterday.
the philps phile were the ones making a joke of the pizza ordered.

http://www.wtks.com/

LOL We've already contacted some of the media. I believe it's a site-wide effort to make sure that it's mentioned on Nancy Grace. hehehe It's good to have goals! :crazy:

I think that's why Georgie stormed out yesterday too.

LOL We've already contacted some of the media. I believe it's a site-wide effort to make sure that it's mentioned on Nancy Grace. hehehe It's good to have goals! :crazy:

I think that's why Georgie stormed out yesterday too.

too funny!

Wow dude. You really have accomplished something special! Do all of your peeps know?

I just love the way sarcasm isn't lost on you...

I noted the sarcasm. I chose to ignore it. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to read about all of the cases posted here. And I had a piece of information that I shared. That's all.

Pick a battle with someone else. I won't take the bait.

I noted the sarcasm. I chose to ignore it. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to read about all of the cases posted here. And I had a piece of information that I shared. That's all.

Pick a battle with someone else. I won't take the bait.

Why bother reading the facts? You already think she is guilty (otherwise you wouldn't have praised the tacky actions of your friends on that other site).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back