Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to further expound about a perp calling CC, if a perp has time to search the house/garage/basement where ever a can of paint could be found, that person couldnt have just searched and picked up SC's cell phone, and made a call letting CC know specifically what they had done?

To me, that would be ten times crueler and satisfying at the same time. As well as proof (using the wifes cell phone) that the perp wasnt joking.

Ok, riddle me this; If a stalker/killer were hiding in the house and waited for him to leave, then hurt his family, why didnt this perp CALL CC on his cellphone from the house instead of writing on the wall. After all, this perp wanted to make him suffer, right? Wouldnt hearing his anguish firsthand be something a deranged perp bent on hurting him want?

Also I would think there would have been signs of a sexual assault since he hated CC enough to take his family away from him.:rolleyes:

Ohhh Breaking news....The little boy Brandt Rodriguez that was abducted by 2 men in CA has been found in Mexico! YaY!

>per Fox news<

On dreamin demon someone said they listened to Fathers sermons right before murders and its chilling .I have not listened to it but its in comment section.

On dreamin demon someone said they listened to Fathers sermons right before murders and its chilling .I have not listened to it but its in comment section.

I listened to two sermons last night. Nothing out of the ordinary .. nothing "chilling" - no fire and brimstone.

Some people just seem to like to make things up and blow them out of proportion. (not you .. the commenter you quoted)

I have read obits since I was 18,long time and have never seen time of death.I think it s damage control so the town folk think oh CC could not have done it(it will help the donations to keep coming in).Obits are written by the family so they put it in if you ask me.JMO
I agree with your theory, but in this case it would be easy to disprove with the time of the phone call to LE for the "welfare check", etc. and when LE arrived at the house which also would've been witnessed by the neighbors. From my own personal experience, the ME doesn't arrive until sometime later and will officially pronounce death, which this 7:55am time looks like. It happened with a family member who actually died late in the evening on a Friday, but the ME didn't arrive until after midnight (Saturday morning) and listed the date of death as that instead of the previous evening. MOO

And to further expound about a perp calling CC, if a perp has time to search the house/garage/basement where ever a can of paint could be found, that person couldnt have just searched and picked up SC's cell phone, and made a call letting CC know specifically what they had done?

To me, that would be ten times crueler and satisfying at the same time. As well as proof (using the wifes cell phone) that the perp wasnt joking.
I agree. Also, who would be threatening the family and not also CC? Why would a perp be sitting outside the house waiting for him to go to the gym and then go inside, strangle the family, and not kill him? :waitasec:

Or he could have just answered her phone. After all...CC kept calling repeatedly. ;)

Dang I thought it would be more obvious.

I am soooooooooo over the excuses people make for killers. Disgusting. And throw your grandchildren under the bus while you are at it, Anthony style.
Whew! You had me worried there for a minute~ :blowkiss:

I thought the dark side had taken you. LOL

I agree with your theory, but in this case it would be easy to disprove with the time of the phone call to LE for the "welfare check", etc. and when LE arrived at the house which also would've been witnessed by the neighbors. From my own personal experience, the ME doesn't arrive until sometime later and will officially pronounce death, which this 7:55am time looks like. It happened with a family member who actually died late in the evening on a Friday, but the ME didn't arrive until after midnight (Saturday morning) and listed the date of death as that instead of the previous evening. MOO

Yes but if the Family is paying for the lawyer ,they need donations from the locals.I just meant that those people who are Church members read TOD and they will say "see he is not guilty he was on his way home" Those that do not wanna believe CC did it will use that as why he is innocent.JMO

Yes safe and well!:clap: His mom is on the way to Mexico to identify him officially. The kidnappers have not been arrested...yet.
Well, if we had to make a choice, I'd much rather he be found than them caught, although I was hoping to have both.

Great news!!!!!

I agree. Also, who would be threatening the family and not also CC? Why would a perp be sitting outside the house waiting for him to go to the gym and then go inside, strangle the family, and not kill him? :waitasec:
He was camping out inside the house all night before he murdered them! :rolleyes: (At least, the family believes it! WTH?! :bang:)

Or he could have just answered her phone. After all...CC kept calling repeatedly. ;)
I'd really like to know what he felt was so important for the phone calls? Even if Sheri and the boys were up at that hour, she'd be getting them breakfast, in the bathroom, taking a shower or whatnot as legitimate reasons not to answer the phone. And he wasn't that far away, why not just go back home? I think the answer is obvious. MOO

Oh, I just remembered I left my cell phone in the car ~ better go get it before LE comes knocking for a welfare check!! :D

I have read obits since I was 18,long time and have never seen time of death.I think it s damage control so the town folk think oh CC could not have done it(it will help the donations to keep coming in).Obits are written by the family so they put it in if you ask me.JMO

I've only seen it in OK City Bombing and the World Trade Center attack obituaries. But the time is symbolic of those events themselves.

IMO, it's odd to see that in Sheri's obit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89