DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI... Reports Blog from KMOV

Getting closer to charges in Columbia triple murder case
3:45 PM Tue, May 19, 2009 | Permalink

Mark Schnyder

Reporter

I just talked to the lead investigator from the Major Case Squad into the Columbia triple murder. Major Jeff Connor clarified for me his "four to eight week" timeline for when lab test results on certain evidence will be available.

He mentioned the four to eight weeks in a news conference last week, but that timeline is from the day of the murders, May 5th. So now we're talking two to six weeks if not sooner.

http://www.beloblog.com/KMOV_Blogs/reportersblog/2009/05/getting-closer-to-charges-in-c.html

Something is amiss here. I said I doubt she would stand in the way of justice to preserve her reputation.

That's pretty clear! And to factor in that Roby Walker said they are "fully cooperating with law enforcement", perhaps they too are silent just as the g/f has been told not to talk to the media because JM or her spokesperson may be called as part of a GJ investigation.

I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't regerring to JMM's silence, I was referring to the national media's silence, and to CNN in particular. Yes, Nancy Grace is taking about it (To those who watch NG) but Headline News is strangely silent. One mention - and nothing about JMM. As someone else said, you would expect that they's be all over this. I am simply pointing to what I perceive is a level of power, whatever that may play out to be.

I leave for a little while, because i had to clean a little and start dinner and look all thats happened.

Hopefully Sheri's family may get some answers soon.

I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't regerring to JMM's silence, I was referring to the national media's silence, and to CNN in particular. Yes, Nancy Grace is taking about it (To those who watch NG) but Headline News is strangely silent. One mention - and nothing about JMM. As someone else said, you would expect that they's be all over this. I am simply pointing to what I perceive is a level of power, whatever that may play out to be.

I don't believe that it has anything to do with JMM's level of power (real or perceived). At this point there is nothing to indicate that JMM had anything to do with this crime other than the fact that he worked security for her.

That would be nice, but I wish fiddledeedee would leave his/her son at home away from what could be an ugly scene if they are indeed taking him to :behindbar today!!! What do people think, really?!? Kids have no business around this, and neither do outsider, IMO.

Whoops :eek: I wish I had read your post before posting mine.

I hope you won't hold it against me! :biggrin:

Very true, the actions after the murders do shout of CYA imo and not a planned out event. The argument at 3am, if true, could have been the catalyst. Finding out about the GF and/or Sheri simply wanting a divorce could have started a sudden event.

The good thing about this is if there was a split second of a thought indicating premeditation, CC will have that against him as well.
Well, no matter what, the second and third death would certainly be pre-meditated no two ways about it. They might argue the first successfully but the second and third are absolute. No way someone could accidentally stangle three people in succession. IMO

Whoops :eek: I wish I had read your post before posting mine.

I hope you won't hold it against me! :biggrin:

Absolutely not! In the excitement, I could see anybody thinking of it; but then think better of it when we realize what could potentially happen. :blowkiss:

Besides, what's better than a sleeping child? hehehe (the 3 y/o has me considering vodka at this point today... no nap & a hose 'nuff said!)

A good thing to know would be did CC ever tell JMM he was receiving threatening letters in connection with his job there. My bet would be no. If it was true the FBI would be all over it; and that has not surfaced through any media reports, or LE leaks. I haven't seen one FBI agent involved in this case.
I will have to go back to find it, but I believe Chris did inform JMM of the threats, IIRC.

I will have to go back to find it, but I believe Chris did inform JMM of the threats, IIRC.

Thanks, I'd love to see that if it's true. Don't recall ever reading that. If it did happen, where's the investigation into it? You would think there would have been one.

I am still confused about the report that neighbors heard arguing. I have been researching this thing for a couple of days now and it's reported he worked graveyard. Did he work close enough to the home to come home and eat? That would seem highly unlikely to me, if it's true.

In one of the videos I watched this morning the neighbors that were interviewed(Fox 2) didn't hear anything.

:waitasec:
He did not work that night, they have stated that already. So it would not matter if he came home to eat or not as he wasn't working.

Hmmm...reading that LE could be setting up camp in unmarked cars in the Columbia subdivision is interesting. Where is Chris?

This could mean one of two things:

1) Chris is back at the house.

2) LE is watching someone else in the neighborhood.

If Chris is not and has not been at the house then I am troubled by the report (if it is true).

Rigor mortis refers to the state of a body after death, in which the muscles become stiff. It commences after around 3 hours, reaching maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 72 hours after death. Rigor mortis occurs due to changes in the physiology of muscles when aerobic respiration ceases.

For those interested and further reading....

link : http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/body_changes/rigor_mortis.htm

Please note - this site contains strong graphic images and descriptions.

He did not work that night, they have stated that already.
I was contemplating earlier about him not being at work that night. Was it his normal time off? Did he take the night off for a particular reason? Had JMM already decided to "allow him to resign" before the murders and he was on suspension?

Why is this impossible for some to believe?
Perhaps for some it's just too farfetched. Transparency. And if indeed the threats were real, why nothing to secure the home? A camera? Yeah, that sure makes things secure, eh? For the mailbox anyway.

Why would they expect him in Columbia, when he's staying in Chester?
HUH

If he is indeed still at his parents home,would they not want round the clock watch on him for safety purposes? I don't think it would be wise for him to be left alone at this point. Who's to say what he might do to himself, guilty or not.

If he is indeed still at his parents home,would they not want round the clock watch on him for safety purposes? I don't think it would be wise for him to be left alone at this point. Who's to say what he might do to himself, guilty or not.

I do not think the Le would tie up man power in case he should hurt himself.

I guess if they really thought he was a danger to himself or to others they would take him in...for his own protection :behindbar

To me one of the most telling indications of CC's guilt is that he lawyered up right away...and that he hasn't been raising cane trying to find out who did this to his wife and kids.:rolleyes:

His actions don't match up to what an innocent person would do...not at all JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela