Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably pled "not guilty" because he is afraid Miss Motive won't love him anymore if she knew he killed them.

That's just how sociopaths move...

I am so hoping she gets a cell of her own.

Yeah, MCS would have been there quickly, here's the participating agencies:

*snipped for space*

Well Connor is Granite City, so he was there in what 10 - 15??? It's been years since I've done that drive. And Columbia may have an MCS member. I'll see if I can confirm TOA.

I wonder if Miss Motive had any part in taking Sheri's name off the deed.

That's what has me thinking it wasn't premeditation. How could someone be that STOOPID. My thought is the defense will go for insanity (JMOO) -- what else can they come up with (other than "some other dude did it)??

Best,

Melanie

No way will an insanity defense fly on this one, either.

Way too much premeditation and planning with the "threats," especially if they can prove that they came from CC's computer. Not to mention the tossing of evidence along the highway.

He clearly knew right from wrong and was trying to hide his involvement.

Sure you're not :p

I used to post over there, though not on this story, but stopped because it always turns so nasty. There are a lot of trolls on their board.
I do wonder if we heard this info. from the same source though.

Thanks, I guess it was Belleville's newspaper I saw that on. It's hard to keep track!

Yep. This case needs it's own little home here so we can do more specific threads... IMO.

Maybe if we all blow kisses to :blowkiss:

I just know this one is going to get crazy! There is going to be a lot happening. Can't wait to see the spin from A & B.

*snipped for space*

Well Connor is Granite City, so he was there in what 10 - 15??? It's been years since I've done that drive. And Columbia may have an MCS member. I'll see if I can confirm TOA.

Conner looked so much better tonight on Nancy.He looked more relaxed it must be h#ll to see a crime scene when children are involved.:furious:

I wonder if Miss Motive had any part in taking Sheri's name off the deed.

That's going to be interesting to find out. Follow the paper trail. My guess is Sheri never knew her name was off that house.

My SIL had it happen right before her divorce, and the creep opened a Home Equity Line of credit in her name too... all with the girlfriend with a fake ID. It DOES happen!

That's going to be interesting to find out. Follow the paper trail. My guess is Sheri never knew her name was off that house.

My SIL had it happen right before her divorce, and the creep opened a Home Equity Line of credit in her name too... all with the girlfriend with a fake ID. It DOES happen!

That's just WRONG! I'll bet the notaries just get their hands slapped, too! The jails are so overcrowded that those doing "white crimes" like this don't spend any time in jail, so why be afraid of getting caught? :behindbar

I used to post over there, though not on this story, but stopped because it always turns so nasty. There are a lot of trolls on their board.
I do wonder if we heard this info. from the same source though.

From the little I've cared to see, it's brutal. That's why I LOVE WS & their Mods... keeps it above board.

Ok... explain that one for me. It's late, I've had 3 hours of sleep everynight for the last 2 weeks and the pain pill is finally kicking in... the mind is mush.

My neighbor did it to his wife,He sent her on this great vacation then had a GF go pretend she was the wife.Wife did not know till house went into foreclosure.It happens a lot.I can not see any reason a wife would take her name off the deed.

Going to sleep now .............Gnite all.

That's just WRONG! I'll bet the notaries just get their hands slapped, too! The jails are so overcrowded that those doing "white crimes" like this don't spend any time in jail, so why be afraid of getting caught? :behindbar

I wouldn't know. My SIL, bless her heart, is a doormat. Refuses to stand up for herself and never persued punishing him or her. At least the judge gave her the house in the divorce, so all for naught on the creeps part. haha!!!

Friends, it is now time for me to get WAY behind on this case as I'm working longer hours for the next few days! Hold down the fort and don't let the perp escape from jail!

I'm still so dang happy he's been arrested!! One more :woohoo: and I'm off to :bedtime:

See ya all later!!! :wave:

My neighbor did it to his wife,He sent her on this great vacation then had a GF go pretend she was the wife.Wife did not know till house went into foreclosure.It happens a lot.I can not see any reason a wife would take her name off the deed.

What is with these people??? And agreed... really no reason to take a name off a deed once it's recorded.

With SC's ID and a similar signature, it would be pretty easy to fool a notary. Most notaries around here work in banks, and just stamp your paper once you sign in their presence. They make a copy of the DLs, but if it was SC's that wouldn't help much. If the signature was obviously different from the DL, the notary should have been able to catch it, it just depends on how well it was forged...assuming this is what happened of course.

Notaries are not responsible for what the papers contain, just verification of signatures and ID.

From the little I've cared to see, it's brutal. That's why I LOVE WS & their Mods... keeps it above board.

Ok... explain that one for me. It's late, I've had 3 hours of sleep everynight for the last 2 weeks and the pain pill is finally kicking in... the mind is mush.

Just wondering if we heard it from the same source, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow