Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup - and let us not forget Mark Hacking, or Neil Entwistle. Mark shot his pregnant wife in bed because he was a liar, and Neil killed his wife and darling baby, then went on line for internet sex.

Both said some other dude did it (while Mark was hauling the bloody mattress to the bin and running to the store to buy another). Neil OTOH decided a quick flight to England would keep authorities at bay. STOOPID even had the nerve to say his wife shot the baby and killed herself.

Sorry to ramble, but it really pi*&^s me off that CC is going for the not guilty plea.

Whatever happened to D. I. V. O. R. C. E.??

Best,

Melanie

At least these men are now behind bars. The scary thing is like what SS said and all those that are running around loose...like Benton. Not only would it be WONDERFUL to have justice for the Wix/Holloway families, but WHAT IF he kills another woman and child?

And there's more out there. Scares me to the bone! :frown:

I'm wondering if he *had* a plan, and for some reason couldn't execute it so he had to delay the evil deed...then something happened that caused him to 'just do it' & then he had to scramble for a very, very sloppy staging.

I can't get past TOD -- he *had* to have *known* that would be soooo problematic!![/QUOTE]

My bold, you're giving him way, way, way too much credit. What we know about his life thus far tells me he's not a very educated guy. I bet a big percentage of the population doesn't know a coroner can determine tod. Just say, it wasn't me and you're home free... NOT!!! When will they ever learn?

Regarding Tara, I read she was told not to talk to the media because of a possible GJ investigation. Now that there's an arrest instead, do you think she will talk?

Anyone think she will be a hostile witness?

Nah, I think she's feeling pretty lucky to be alive tonight. I hope she brings her screwdriver and screws him to the wall at trial.

Best,

Melanie

Mgardner, it is standard for them to plead not guilty even if they may be willing to confess or take a plea deal down the road. There won't be a plea deal offered in this case tho and I do not believe he will confess. His defense attorney will maintain his "innocence" all the way to the needle or the chair.

Yep, and just FYI I'm not gmh6419 from the P-D board.

I didn't think you were. ;)

this info has been reported on 3 different sites that I've seen so far.

I figured we'd be getting more 'leaks' after CC was arrested...and they'll be even better once LE makes 'em official.

I believe it said on the KSDK report that Baden confirmed the coroner's findings.

That is correct. They brought in the big guns before Artie & Billy could ;-) I just hope his wife isn't hot on his coat-tails to join the defense team ala Anthony Case.

That is correct. They brought in the big guns before Artie & Billy could ;-) I just hope his wife isn't hot on his coat-tails to join the defense team ala Anthony Case.

I sure hope she stays home.That woman is like listening to chalk squeak against a chalkboard.

I'm a great fan of Michael Baden, and truly trust his judgement. He's world renowned.

Sources said Baden looked over the autopsies in the Coleman case and would be willing to testify to the fact the time of death for the victims was most likely before 3 a.m. and no later than 5 a.m., which would put Chris Coleman at home at the time of the murders. This was just the final piece in a complex array of evidence that allowed prosecutors to move forward with charges.

This puts CC at the crime scene, using ligature strangulation. This has to be the most painful way to die. And he did this to his own wife and children.

Is there no greater evil?

:confused:

Mel

The county Medical Examiner would have been the one to do the autopsy. Julie Gummersheimer is not an M.D.

I sure hope she stays home.That woman is like listening to chalk squeak against a chalkboard.

And um... is her favorite phrase to use while trying to get a thought out in a round-a-bout sort of way

I'll bet you she does end up here in some way, shape or form! Yikes!!!

That's what has me thinking it wasn't premeditation. How could someone be that STOOPID. My thought is the defense will go for insanity (JMOO) -- what else can they come up with (other than "some other dude did it)??

Best,

Melanie

An insanity plea will be a tough sell since they found his "threats" on his computer.

:eek: Uumm... speechless (for once) :eek:

I hope not!!! That man does not deserve a child!

I hope not also because this would be horrible for the child.Before this is all done I am sure we are going to hear awe full things about TL .Plus it would be horrible for a child to possibly grow up knowing daddy killed his first family because of this baby.

He probably pled "not guilty" because he is afraid Miss Motive won't love him anymore if she knew he killed them.

That's just how sociopaths move...

I know it was immediately they were called, and were there very, very fast. Heck from downtown it's a very quick drive. What's the saying "In STL you're 20 minutes from anywhere" ... or used to be before 40 construction ;-)

Yeah, MCS would have been there quickly, here's the participating agencies:

Alton Police Department Alton Southern Railroad Police
Arnold Police Department Ballwin Police Department
Bel Ridge Police Department Bel-Nor Police Department
Bellfountaine Neighbors Police Belleville Police Department
Berkeley Police Department Bond County Sheriff's Department
Breckenridge Hills Police Brentwood Police Department
Bridgeton Police Department Cahokia Police Department
Calverton Park Police Centerville Police Department
Charlack Police Department Chesterfield Police Department
Clayton Police Department Collinsville Police Department
Columbia Police Department Cool Valley Police Department
Crestwood Police Department Creve Coeur Police Department
Crystal City Police Department Dellwood Police Department
Des Peres Police Department Desoto Police Department
East St. Louis Police Department Edmundson Police Department
Ellisville Police Department Eureka Police Department
Fairmont City Police Department Fairview Heights Police Department
Ferguson Police Department Festus Police Department
Florissant Police Department Florissant Valley Community College
Franklin County Sheriff's Department Frontenac Police Department
Glen Carbon Police Department Glendale Police Department
Granite City Police Department Greenville Police Department
Hazelwood Police Department Herculaneum Police Department
Highland Police Department Illinois State Police Department
Jefferson County Sheriff's Department Jennings Police Department
Kirkwood Police Department Ladue Police Department
Madison County Coroner Madison County Sheriff's Department
Madison Police Department Manchester Police Department
Maplewood Police Department Maryland Heights Police Department
Maryville Police Department Mascoutah Police Department
Millstadt Police Department Missouri State Highway Patrol
Moline Acres Police Department Monroe County Sheriff's Department
New Athens Police Department Normandy Police Department
Northwoods Police Department O'Fallon, Illinois Police Department
O'Fallon, Missouri Police Department Olivette Police Department
Overland Police Department Pevely Police Department
Pontoon Beach Police Department Richmond Heights Police Department
Riverview Police Department Rock Hill Police Department
S.I.U.E. Police Department Sauget Police Department
Shrewsbury Police Department St. Ann Police Department
St. Charles Police Department St. Charles County Sheriff's Department
St. Clair County State's Attorney St. Clair County Coroner
St. Clair County Sheriff's Department St. John Police Department
St. Louis Metropolitan Police St. Louis County Police Department
St. Peters Police Department Sullivan Police Department
Sunset Hills Police Department Swansea Police Department
Town and Country Police Department Troy, Illinois Police Department
U.M.S.L. Police Department United States Marshal's Service
Union Pacific Railroad Police University City Police Department
Vinita Park Police Department Warren County Sheriff's Department
Warrenton Police Department Warson Woods Police Department
Washington Police Department Waterloo Police Department
Webster Groves Police Department Wentzville Police Department
Wood River Police Department Woodson Terrace Police Department

And um... is her favorite phrase to use while trying to get a thought out in a round-a-bout sort of way

I'll bet you she does end up here in some way, shape or form! Yikes!!!

Yikes is right!!! :crazy:

The county Medical Examiner would have been the one to do the autopsy. Julie Gummersheimer is not an M.D.

There is no county coroner in Monroe. I believe Julie was on the scene to take possesion of the bodies. Typically they hire out to pathologists to perform autopsies when there is no ME, but we don't have that name or info yet. She was just the county coroner to confirm that the autopsies were complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13