Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Texas Mist. It will be very difficult to put together a SODDI defense in this case with all the evidence. VERY difficult.

G'Evening Peeps!

Some interesting reading in this thread tonight ;-)

To support blue, I heard TOD on KSDK as well. He's toast! YAY!!!

Anxious to know what was on the DVD found with the glove as well.

Did anyone else catch that post at the PD that they were partially rigored when found?

SuziQ,

Did you actually see it or did someone tell you about it because I looked in the last few hour's comments and didn't find it.

strangers things have happened .. I prefer the "cards on the table" "proof in the pudding" rather than a politically motivated arrest!

Cards on the table = wife & 2 sons murdered, puts himself at the crime scene until 5:43 a.m.

Proof in the pudding = TOD 3 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. = dead before he went to "work out" by tossing evidence out of his SUV

And Politically Motivated arrest???? Puhleeze!!! We are talking about 3 lives being snuffed out in one night by the one person who should have been their ultimate protector. There is nothing political about this case whatsoever! The SA waited until the case was in the bag so this wouldn't walk.

That hasn't been confirmed at this point. Perhaps he was FRAMED!
Seriously? :waitasec:

FWIW, someone posted the 'threat' letters were found on CC's home computer....Bluenotes already told us this.

gmh6419 wrote:
ATTENTION; A significant "nail in the coffin" of CC's defense is that CC's computer siezed from his house contains the "threats" that CC said came from a stranger. HE MADE THEM UP HIMSELF ON HIS OWN COMPUTER. Say goodnight Margulis.
5/20/2009 11:18 PM CDT on ksdk.com

CC's vengeful psycho 'framer' thought of everything -- and had enough time to plant a letter with the attributes to pass the muster of a computer forensics expert.

The VPF must have used a script or applet to make that happen really quickly....this perp was seriously into setting up CC.

:)

After the one-armed-man spray painted the walls, he hacked CC's computer doncha know.

Rigor mortis
The presence of rigor mortis also assists forensic scientists in determining the time of death. The body muscles will normally be in a relaxed state for the first three hours after death, stiffening between 3 hours and 36 hours, and then becoming relaxed again. However, there is considerable uncertainty in estimates derived from rigor mortis, because the time of onset is highly dependent on the amount of work the muscles had done immediately before death.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/forensic/timing.htm

So I have to wonder if struggling while being choked to death would significantly alter the onset of rigor? Or are they talking about a strenuous type of activity like running or fighting?

If not, it would put the time of death at least at 4:00 am or before. I am very satisfied it is coming from Dr. Baden as I really think he is one of the very best in his field. (Can't say the same thing about his wife tho. :X)

After the one-armed-man spray painted the walls, he hacked CC's computer doncha know.

the more I think about it, I'm considering there were 3 one-armed men with a devious plot to takedown CC & JMM -- 1 to commit the murders, 1 to spray paint the walls & grab the DVR, and 1 to plant the threat letters on the 'puter....that would explain how the crime coulda been committed in a narrow window of opportunity.

yeahhhh - that's the ticket!

the more I think about it, I'm considering there were 3 one-armed men with a devious plot to takedown CC & JMM -- 1 to commit the murders, 1 to spray paint the walls & grab the DVR, and 1 to plant the threat letters on the 'puter....that would explain how the crime coulda been committed in a narrow window of opportunity.

yeahhhh - that's the ticket!

Hmmmm...yes yes. Or...maybe it was a whole platoon of crazy one armed men? This way they could have people posted all along the route CC would take to the gym and plant evidence as soon as he passed over an area.

Just announced on KSDK, TOD was most likely before 3am and no later than 5am placing CC at home. Nationally known medical examiner, Dr. Michael Baden, to testify for the prosecution.

This is worth repeating in huge red letters...rather like the messages Chris left on the walls. (It is a quote from Bluenotes and re-edited by me. Hope this is OK, Blue!)

YESSSSSSSSSS I am sooooooooooo glad I came back tonight.:clap::clap::clap:

NO! .. you're all wrong! It was the Ninjas, just like Artie said! :crazy:

Wonder what TOD the local coroner came up with?
I would like to know this, too. I say he came up with a similar TOD and Dr. Baden's report was like a second opinion. Maybe the local coroner wasn't used at all tho. Maybe the MCS decided to hand it over to Dr. Baden to begin with instead of the local ME.

We know what a problem existed with the Coroner's Inquest in IL's Kathleen Savio case. It is possible they did not want to risk a mistake in this case, too. The biggest issue is having people who are not MDs or in any way qualified to make determinations. Then again...they may not have needed an inquest since there was no way this could have been an accident.

I'm a great fan of Michael Baden, and truly trust his judgement. He's world renowned.

Sources said Baden looked over the autopsies in the Coleman case and would be willing to testify to the fact the time of death for the victims was most likely before 3 a.m. and no later than 5 a.m., which would put Chris Coleman at home at the time of the murders. This was just the final piece in a complex array of evidence that allowed prosecutors to move forward with charges.

This puts CC at the crime scene, using ligature strangulation. This has to be the most painful way to die. And he did this to his own wife and children.

Is there no greater evil?

:confused:

Mel

Oh but we know they'll try, they always do. :rolleyes:

Not trying to sound all "Miss California" ... We are all afforded the right to an adequate defense ... I am thankful for that. I revere The Constitution, however, God didn't write The Constitution ... and one day, I personally believe, that there will be a judgment by the Most High. I can only say that I would hate to be your average criminal defense attorney on that day!!!! Just saying, is all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE