Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a curious thought .. can anyone tell me how far apart these two homes are? I'm sure it's been mentioned but I can't find that info.
TIA

just a curious thought .. can anyone tell me how far apart these two homes are? I'm sure it's been mentioned but I can't find that info.
TIA

No more than 20 minutes tops, probably 15 if traffic isn't bad.

It is my understanding the house where Chris hooked up with MM is owned by JMM and his name wouldn't be on it anywhere. I would like to know if the house was furnished or really empty. I can't imagine them "camping out" there without some ammenities. (I would think MM would have made him go to a hotel instead.) I guess it is also possible Chris had been taking things from the house in the event he was getting a separation/divorce from Sheri and maybe picked fights on certain weekends to stay over there without her bothering him. (I would think he would lie and tell he was out of town with JM or something to avoid getting caught.)

It is the house in Columbia that Sheri's name was taken off the deed late last year where the murders took place.

He probably did lie to MM about some things, but I believe we will find he was fairly honest with her. She may turn out to possess a wealth of information which will help to get this executed.

For the sake of discussion, it's also possible the GF had no idea the house belonged to anyone else except CC. I do humbly disagree with you on one opinion, though. I think CC lied like it was part of breathing for him. Even to GF. That said, I agree that GF has aided LE/MCS *greatly*. Many things will come together, imho. I believe that is why we know nothing about her or her involvement with CC. She will be one other major witness to the character of CC. I have no doubt. Yet, another nail in said coffin that CC built alllllll by himself.

Loose thoughts after catching up reading.

Marks to Chris' body (if it was examined not long after the murder):
Neighbors saw him flailing, rolling, did they see him hitting his face, head -- scratching it, scratching his arms and hands?

W

Respectfully snipped --

I was watching footage of CC leaving the station after he gave fingerprints, and I could swear he's limping. Also, when you look at the burial site, he turns around, and doesn't really walk, but opens the door and gets in the car -- as if he has a limp that he doesn't want anyone to notice.

That's about the only thing I noticed when looking at him. In footage, he's wearing long sleeved shirts, and long pants.

Best,

Melanie

For the sake of discussion, it's also possible the GF had no idea the house belonged to anyone else except CC. I do humbly disagree with you on one opinion, though. I think CC lied like it was part of breathing for him. Even to GF. That said, I agree that GF has aided LE/MCS *greatly*. Many things will come together, imho. I believe that is why we know nothing about her or her involvement with CC. She will be one other major witness to the character of CC. I have no doubt. Yet, another nail in said coffin that CC built alllllll by himself.

I'll bite :) I don't know if I can buy the GF thought the house was CC's without knowing about the other house. I suspect the house that belonged to JMM might be a bit grandiose in nature, and not suited with a room for boys (toys, clothes, x-box, etc). (if this is the house we're talking about).

IMHO I think the GF knew this was a house that didn't belong to CC and went along with it for the thrill of it. Also, wouldn't there be family pics around?

The GF doesn't sound all that great either -- if she slept with her friends husband, then sleeping with him in a house she knew didn't belong to CC (IMHO), what does that say about her? She knew he was married w/children, yet continued having an affair with this geek.

I think she will help CC vs. LE.

I think she needs to be culpable as well in this crime. If we find out he did it for her, and she knew he was married - she could play a part.

Of course this is MOO.

Mel

KMOV is reporting that SC's family will be in court Tuesday to file a wrongful death suit and restraining order against CC. Their plan is to is to file the motion for the restraining order and then meet with the media.

Respectfully snipped --

I was watching footage of CC leaving the station after he gave fingerprints, and I could swear he's limping. Also, when you look at the burial site, he turns around, and doesn't really walk, but opens the door and gets in the car -- as if he has a limp that he doesn't want anyone to notice.

That's about the only thing I noticed when looking at him. In footage, he's wearing long sleeved shirts, and long pants.

Best,

Melanie
I didn't notice the limp, but I could honestly see him getting ticked off the cops were following and watching him enough to kick the carp out of something...just like I believe he headbutted the window in the patrol car. You would think after killing his family, he wouldn't have a lot of rage left in him. I guess he beats himself up now for getting caught and realizing how stupid he was with his cover up of the crimes. ;)

KMOV is reporting that SC's family will be in court Tuesday to file a wrongful death suit and restraining order against CC. Their plan is to is to file the motion for the restraining order and then meet with the media.
Excellent news! Thanks, WSG~! :clap::clap:

Has anyone currently living in Chester heard anything about RC stepping down as pastor of Grace Ministries? I heard this about an hour ago, but my source has not always been 100% reliable.

Has anyone currently living in Chester heard anything about RC stepping down as pastor of Grace Ministries? I heard this about an hour ago, but my source has not always been 100% reliable.
I know you aren't talking to me, but after the rumor of him saying not to believe the media or anyone else except him...I hope it is true.

I know you aren't talking to me, but after the rumor of him saying not to believe the media or anyone else except him...I hope it is true.

I wasn't excluding anyone ;)

I just mentioned people currently in Chester as they should catch wind of this type of news first.

I did hear a rumor earlier today that RC had resigned from Grace Ministries. It could also be that he stepped aside for a season.

It was just a rumor that I had heard so I can't confirm or deny. Let's hope he did resign. Surely the local paper could not overlook this.

Maybe Chestergal has some insight into this.

VERY interesting! I wonder if they are right? Did they say if he gave a reason?

Curious - why the restraining order if CC is in jail w/o bond? I'm missing something huh?

Mel

Maybe the RO is to stop him from contacting them through phone calls or some other manner.

VB

I don't know if he has resigned or not (I did not hang with any Chester peeps today)

I know I have been hearing rumors in the last week that many members of the church were going to leave the church if RC remained the pastor. (these rumors came from non-members of the church so I had no idea if the rumors were true.)
I kinda expected he would resign and his excuse would be that he has focus of on Connie who is battling cancer and his son's defense.

That is all I know for now...

G-nite

The restraining order could keep him from liquidating assets.

BINGO - You are tonight's winner! (you win an all expenses paid weekend vacation to Chester IL - lucky U!)

It was all over the news today why they plan to file the RO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme