Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on down and see for yourself...
I'll even give you a tour of the future home of Chris Coleman.
It a crowded home with 3,300+ roommates living there.

I didn't notice the limp, but I could honestly see him getting ticked off the cops were following and watching him enough to kick the carp out of something...just like I believe he headbutted the window in the patrol car. You would think after killing his family, he wouldn't have a lot of rage left in him. I guess he beats himself up now for getting caught and realizing how stupid he was with his cover up of the crimes. ;)

Take a peek:

http://www.kplr11.com/news/kplr-fingerprints-triple-murder-051109,0,3816268.story

I think he's favoring his left leg, using his left arm to kinda support himself as he turns to enter the car.

Ahhhh....it's probably just me reading too much into something.

And if I were him, I'd be beating the ****e out of myself too ;)

Mel

Come on down and see for yourself...
I'll even give you a tour of the future home of Chris Coleman.
It a crowded home with 3,300+ roommates living there.

Would he be sent to Menard since his brother works there? I'm guessing he would be sent to Pontiac or Tamms unless his brother is transferred. Hopefully he finishes he sentence at Tamms' execution chamber.

Hypothetically, what would it take for you to believe he did? Other than a confession.

There is no bandwagon. The reason there are so many cases to recite is because this sort of thing happens and it happens quite often. And in each case there is always a group of people who refuse to believe the suspect guilty even in the face of credible evidence.

I'm curious to know how one could form such a stubbornly strong opinion in light of the fact that not only does the crime fit the same scenario as many others but that there is real and tangible evidence indicating he is the guilty party, or even a conviction based upon strong evidence. I feel like one would just plain have to not want to believe it and therefore no matter what evidence is shown there would still be denial.

Not saying that all applies to you, but it does sort of look that way to me. So you must have some reason to not want to believe it. Can't blame you for that really. We'd all like to believe that someone who appears nice on the outside really is and that they wouldn't ever harm their familiy or anyone else. That way we don't have the thought in our minds that things are not always what they seem. Because that thought would have us wondering who among us is hiding their dark side.

Hi Jack,

I'm a "did-it", but this is a case I've seen that doesn't compare to others I've followed. Similarities, yes -- but we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

I'm still open to the GF having something to do with it (member Betty Broderick). CC's gal is/was a poker player and "hostess". She could have snapped and just said - that's it, I'm going to get it done - or worked with others to have it done. I'm still open to this possibility. Heck, maybe they both did it together? I haven't a clue, until I see some evidence. All I can rely on is what the media says and what is on this MB.

I, too, want to see some credible evidence (LE obviously has something, but are holding it very close to their vests). Until then all kinda thoughts are running through my mind. Especially the thought "no father could do this to his wife and sons" -- chilling -- bone chilling.

I guess I don't want to believe such evil exists...although I know it does.

Thanks for listening ;)

Mel

Mgardner~ It does look like he is favoring his left foot, ankle, or leg a little bit unless this is his normal gait. Good catch!

Thanks. Interesting thoughts. I probably need to think about this some more, I know some of these points have already been discussed, but, I don't have time to search today.

One point, I don't think there are any eye witnesses to the crime. The killer killed them all. And I think Miss Motive adds to the State's case, but, that is MOO.

I don't think that there will be any eye witnesses to the crime either, I was thinking more along the lines of people that can testify to seeing CC's dark side. Its probably not important, especially since the jurors judgement shouldn't be clouded by CC's facade of Mr. All American boy as the trial won't be tried in the community that has "bought" that image hook, line and sinker.

I'm also hopeful that such witnesses will not be necessary because when I look at him he looks to me like a completely different man than the one we see in his family pictures. Its something that I've noticed with men like Drew Peterson too, its like once their inhumanity is exposed they lose the ability or maybe the will to wear the mask of humanity that once kept this dark side hidden. It is odd because it seems that despite their declared innocence they never seem to put that mask back on.

And the look is not that of a man who has lost everything he holds dear, or of a man who is horrified that people could think for a second he is capable of the crime he is accused of. Its not the look of a man who is condeming himself because while he did not commit the crime, he could not stop it from happening. I also wonder if it is also connected to the absence of pleas to find the "real" killer as one would think that would be an obvious behavior to shift the blame. I dunno

EDIT: I meant to say Scott Peterson. His "transformation" could be chalked up to physical attempts to alter his appearance, but :cow: it really does seem like an external manifestation of an inner character that had up to that time been hidden.

We can always hope that our poster was right when he/she mentioned that Chris could have placed cameras inside the home to watch Sheri. The "eye witness" could be the hidden surveillance tapes. (It would be excellent if he caught himself on camera.)

We don't have to worry about any jury seeing through his good ole' American boy performance (his attorney will probably make him look less like Mark Hacking) once Miss Motive takes the stand either as the State's star witness or a hostile witness. People will see how he had no problem with screwing Sheri's best friend and making plans to marry her at the expense of his family. While it doesn't equate to murder, it does speak directly to a possible motive and shows him to be the cold, calculating person instead of the one he pretended to be for so many years.

I don't know if he has resigned or not (I did not hang with any Chester peeps today)

I know I have been hearing rumors in the last week that many members of the church were going to leave the church if RC remained the pastor. (these rumors came from non-members of the church so I had no idea if the rumors were true.)
I kinda expected he would resign and his excuse would be that he has focus of on Connie who is battling cancer and his son's defense.

That is all I know for now...

G-nite

If he is any sort of man of faith, this would be the logical thing for him to do. How can he look after his own flock when he does not have his own house in order.

How do you get ahold of a moderator if you are unable to post pms yet? I had some questions I needed answered.

How do you get ahold of a moderator if you are unable to post pms yet? I had some questions I needed answered.

WELCOME to WEBSLEUTHS! Did you need to talk to a MOD privately? I'd be happy to locate one of them for you if you'd like! :blowkiss:

"Enrico J. Mirabelli, a Chicago lawyer who is a cousin of Sheri Coleman, said the filing will be accompanied by a press conference in front of the Monroe County Courthouse in Waterloo between 10:30 and 11 a.m. Her brother, Mario Weiss, also is expected to attend. " http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...5C31790CCE1C8356862575C2003C090C?OpenDocument

That's Central time - right?
Yes. It is Central. I got up early to make sure I did not miss it. (I thought it would be earlier! LOL At least, I have had my coffee and will be fully awake.)

"Carey says the suit is a two part complaint. "One is that he did it," says Carey. "Of course he has expressed a not guilty plea."

"I have filed a second count alleging negligence. That is, if these threats were real, he was negligent in that he failed to protect his wife and his two children."

Update: Family files wrongful death lawsuit against Coleman

http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/kmov-stlouis-090525-coleman-lawsuit.18b13187.html

09:24 AM CDT on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

(KMOV) -- An attorney representing Sheri Coleman's family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Chris Coleman Tuesday morning.

Around 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, attorney Jack Carey, who represents Sheri Coleman's family filed paperwork in the Monroe County Circuit Clerk's office.

That paperwork included the wrongful death lawsuit and a summons for discovery for Joyce Meyer Ministries and Ronald Coleman. The summons has been filed in an effort to gather more information in this case.

BELLEVILLE, IL (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - A wrongful death lawsuit will be filed Tuesday in a Monroe County court, against Christopher Coleman. His deceased wife's family is suing for access to the Coleman home in Columbia, and to any assets Sheri owned.

~snip~

"I have filed a second count alleging negligence. That is, if these threats were real, he was negligent in that he failed to protect his wife and his two children."

Christopher Coleman filed police reports months ago claiming someone was threatening his family. The case being built against him seems to allege those threats were a front.

~snip~

They have no legal right to enter because Sheri's name was taken off the deed in October. Carey is asking a judge to grant a temporary restraining order on that deed. If the judge grants access, Carey says Sheri's family, some of whom are in town, will go inside the home as soon as possible to look around and take an inventory of what is there. One of the first things they will search for is Sheri's signature on something, to see if it matches the paperwork which removed her from the deed.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-shericolemanwrongfuldealth-052509,0,7721929.story

Would he be sent to Menard since his brother works there? I'm guessing he would be sent to Pontiac or Tamms unless his brother is transferred. Hopefully he finishes he sentence at Tamms' execution chamber.

It was sarcasm...

Brad may work on another block in Menard that does not deal with lifer's, plus we have 2 Menard's here. One a maximum and the other a medium.

But... if CC gets the DP he won't do any time at Menard because they don't have a DP block anymore.

The Fox link from yesterday made it sound like they might have access to the home right away! I sure hope so! And I hope they find out what is going on since the COLEMAN family is not contacting them at ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required