Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, and NOT trying to start a heated debate or fight, but, is there anyone here that was on the fence about CC's innocence?

If yes, did the article on BND sway anyone either way?

Pretty sure these are new and the ones we're looking for.

Scroll down and to the left is a list of SW in pdf.

SEARCH WARRANTS
PDF: Coleman search warrant complaint
PDF: Chris Coleman search warrant
PDF: Coleman house search warrant
PDF: Second house search warrant
PDF: Search warrant for straw bails
PDF: Coleman vehicle search warrant

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...A07747D8A4B519DF862575C3006FBA0B?OpenDocument

Wrinkles, when I read that about the letters from the inmates, I wondered if he wasn't "shopping" for a perp / scapegoat. KWIM?

Pretty sure these are new and the ones we're looking for.

Scroll down and to the left is a list of SW in pdf.

SEARCH WARRANTS
PDF: Coleman search warrant complaint
PDF: Chris Coleman search warrant
PDF: Coleman house search warrant
PDF: Second house search warrant
PDF: Search warrant for straw bails
PDF: Coleman vehicle search warrant

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...A07747D8A4B519DF862575C3006FBA0B?OpenDocument

You're awesome! :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you!

Wonder why they only took the pillowcase from Garetts pillow and not Gavins?

Good evening! :seeya: NANCY GRACE IS COVERING SHERI'S CASE ~ RIGHT NOW!

watching NG......poor Sheri, found nude in her bed.
He had to disgrace her 1 last time..........
orange bailing twine..........
"preacher's son!'.........omy, I didn't know that one.

So sorry for those of you who are sensitive...you might want to skip this

>>"After searching the first level of the house and finding no one, we went upstairs to the second story. ... As I walked up the stairs, I looked to my left and saw a white female, lying on her stomach," Detective Justin Barlow wrote. Barlow reported Sheri Coleman was naked and lying face down.<<

On stomach...obviously chest downward.

>>The officer said he tried to determine whether Sheri Coleman was alive, and noticed that rigor mortis had set in, which usually occurs within two to three hours, according to experts.

"I attempted to slightly roll her over in order to see her eyes and check for breathing. I noticed when I lifted her shoulder, her head and neck moved also. It appeared rigor mortis had set in. I noticed the skin of her chest and head appeared purple," Barlow reported.<<

He doesn't specify where the discoloration, but it certainly appears that livemortis (discoloration - maybe side of face/neck and front of chest) and Rigormortis (stiffening) were well on their way... This didn't happen in 1 hour and 8 minutes.

Livermortis:
>>Livor mortis starts 20 minutes to 3 hours after death and is congealed in the capillaries in 4 to 5 hours. Maximum lividity occurs within 6-12 hours. The blood pools into the interstitial tissues of the body.<<

Rigormortis:
>>Rigor mortis refers to the state of a body after death, in which the muscles become stiff. It commences after around 3 hours, reaching maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 72 hours after death. Rigor mortis occurs due to changes in the physiology of muscles when aerobic respiration ceases.<<

The positions of the children were not specifically noted (stomach/back) -- there was a note of discoloration in their faces -- seems likely they were on their stomachs :(

Mind you...the above is talking about their bodies -- I absolutely believe that their souls/spirits were elsewhere. But ... we are looking at what a thief like the murderer left here to help us know who did this.

Okay. the sample video footage is from LE, NOT CC.

Howdy dear Lovejac,

I thought what you did too, in one way, then I thought of him shopping for text for his threats too. Either way, it seemed more like shopping than doing "security duty" to me.

Wrinkles, when I read that about the letters from the inmates, I wondered if he wasn't "shopping" for a perp / scapegoat. KWIM?

From Nancy's show ~

Inside the house, receipt for spray paint from Home Depot, an airline boarding pass, bailing twine. Police camera on water tower near the house could solve timeline, track CC's movements. Sheri found naked, face down in bed; boys were in their beds. CC had injuries & scratches on arms.

NG producer: today LE revealed what they found at crime scene, search warrants. Details of threatening letters CC said he received threatening him, family & religion. Homemade noose found on I-255, near where glove was found. Haybales stacked against back of house with same type of twine. Screen had been removed from window in back yard, propped up against patio table by window.

Thanks, panthera! I was so busy reading all of the search warrants I forgot!
Caught me by surprise too since Sheri wasn't mentioned on Nancy's website for tonight's show. :D

home made noose....found on orange bail twine/same on hay bales
stupid CC........and the rage hate words painted on walls.............

NG calls letters a bad 5th grade novel........LOL

X Marine, security guard and CC didn't protect his family?
so disgraceful...........IMO, he is dumb enough to get the NEEDLE!!!
why are these people all gong crazy? Never hear of DIVORSE?????
friends,sorry for my tantrum........

Wrinkles ~ thanks so much for the detailed post regarding LE finding Sheri. It sure saves me looking up the information until later when I get caught up. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme