Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The locals have stated there is another entrance to the subdivision that doesn't have a camera, however. I don't think the camera will hold a lot of water in the long run, when the defense wants to use the SODDI story.

I can't help it..all I got to say is it doesn't matter HOW many OTHER entrances there are to this subdivision..after all has been released today, I'm totally convinced CC is the ONLY one that could have done this terribly deed..by his own words he left about 5:30ish am...and from the TOD plus the officers description upon entering the scene...done deal here!

My mind is just racing right now... but another possibility for the hay, although probably not likely, left over from a Christmas time manger scene decoration...
Nancy used that term but I read another poster saying it could've been something else. :)

I can't help it..all I got to say is it doesn't matter HOW many OTHER entrances there are to this subdivision..after all has been released today, I'm totally convinced CC is the ONLY one that could have done this terribly deed..by his own words he left about 5:30ish am...and from the TOD plus the officers description upon entering the scene...done deal here!

Oh, I totally agree with you! I just don't think the camera is going to be part of the crucial evidence. Thankfully, there's plenty more to present!!! Thank you CC for being a stoooopid !

The locals have stated there is another entrance to the subdivision that doesn't have a camera, however. I don't think the camera will hold a lot of water in the long run, when the defense wants to use the SODDI story.
You're probably right, in the long run the video camera might not make much difference. It'll be that other mountain of evidence I suspect the DA is going to present that the defense will have to climb over!! :) MOO

1. Police seized airline boarding passes (JMM travel possibility)??
2. Home Depot receipt for spray paint
3. Orange twine with a loop tied on one end -- similar to twine that bound bales of straw behind the Coleman house
4. a box of latex gloves from the home
5. In Chris Coleman’s SUV, police say they found a greeting card from St. Petersburg, Fla. addressed to Coleman at his Columbia post office box (another stupid man with a secret PO box)
6. Columbia police found the bodies, which were turning a purple color, police said. "It appears rigor mortis has began to set in," SORRY CC - DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANYONE ELSE KILLED THEM WHILE YOU WERE AT THE GYM.

All doubts I had about this killer (CC) are gone, fini, buh-bye --

If anyone can explain away that CC is not the perp, I owe you lunch!

I am sooooo angry right now :furious:

Mel

I wonder if any of the latex gloves had twine burn or just marks from the twine if CC had to pull it tight.

Wrinkles, I don't think that those scrubs were CC's either. Aside from the size thing I think that someone said that the garbage had already been collected by the time police went to the scene.

I really think that it would be wise for CC's family to take a vacation, they are adding feul to the fire by asking for money, and that fire was raging to begin with!

If it does turn out that CC wrote the threatening letters, and it seems like it will. They seem to reinforce my theory that CC felt forced to live a life he did not want to live. They would give him a 'good reason' to publicly denounce his religion, and possibly even to leave his wife.

Maybe SC found the CC in her name that appears to have been mailed to the same P.O. Box 72 that MM was sending greeting cards to CC at, and this moved CC's schedule up more than he was ready for.

This is what makes me cry - why not just divorce or leave...walk away! I don't understand under what circumstance anyone has to murder (well, self defense I guess would be the only reason). But to strangle your wife, while she's in bed on her stomach, is just chilling.

Did he put her in that position (another question)

I also wonder why she was neked (did she always sleep that way). With 2 kids, I wouldn't suppose so. I have a young son, and haven't slept neked since the day he was born. You never know when you have to get up, or when he will come waltzing in. Maybe other moms can chime in on that one.

Like someone said - my mind is just spinning!!

Mel

Has NG said anything about the house in Affton? Has anything been said about why it was being guarded?

Would the Search Warrants say anything about maybe cash stored here for when he was going to leave? I dunno, I've just never understood why that place was guarded. I would of thought that they would have watched it to catch someone going there that could be an accomplice......

There were some other comments in the old thread about the house in Affton that I couldn't reply to after I posted since it got moved here. I posted last night that JMM hasn't owned that house since 2005. It was only rumored to be guarded and since there's no search warrant listed for the Affton house (that I can see in any of the links) I don't believe CC has had anything to do with that house since it was sold.

Oh, I totally agree with you! I just don't think the camera is going to be part of the crucial evidence. Thankfully, there's plenty more to present!!! Thank you CC for be a stoooopid !

Is it at all possible that since the kids were still in their bedrooms they were strangled without really knowing what was going on and the injuries happened because it was just a reflex? Is it still a possibility that they were drugged even somewhat and then even less aware?

The picture of Sheri's brother was just so heartbreaking because the way he was standing it literally looks like he is reeling from this, the emotional energy that was present in the house that was being described in that article is just so crushing. No family should EVER have to bear this. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.

If the mistress isn't locked up as an accessory and the house is not DEMOLISHED, she should be forced to live in that house for the rest of her days there AS IT WAS, messages on the wall, copies of the photos that decorated the house, replicas of the Garett and Gavin's toys that will never be played with ever again.

HALP HALP old WRINKLED damsel in distress...

, Chico, I go to the linked search warrant page referenced here and I find nothing.

Can you'se all reference me to where I can find those search warrants?

Try these links

Coleman vehicle search
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanvehicle.pdf

Straw bales search
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanstrawbails.pdf

Second Coleman house SW
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanhousesearch2.pdf

Coleman house SW
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/colemanhousesearch.pdf

note: I didn't see a difference between the two SW returns for the house

Chris Coleman SW
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/chriscolemansearch.pdf

Coleman SW complaint
http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/chriscolemansearch.pdf

Wow. The fact that she is so vocal about her riches and still has so many followers is frightening to me! I will never understand how so very many people will buy into this carp and follow blindly when plain old common sense should dictate otherwise.

IMO, the scrutiny this case will bring to JMM will topple their empire. There was no way for her to distance herself from this monster fast enough - the horse was already out of the barn!

My mind is just racing right now... but another possibility for the hay, although probably not likely, left over from a Christmas time manger scene decoration...
I don't even live in the sticks and I have a couple of straw bales around. I use it in my garden as mulch and add it to my compost pile. There are lots of practical uses for it, and it's cheap -- $5 a bale, and I'm not even getting it from a farm supply.

A real eye opener into JMM - GCM of Chester uses many of the same tricks.
Souls looking to GOD and they find these false prophets and get taken. (it makes me sick)

http://www.gospelassemblyfree.com/facts/falseprophets.htm

Makes ya wonder if CC after hearing, for perhaps his entire life, how people deserve to have it all, if he finally succumbed.....he went about it the wrong way, but I can't help but think that at a minimum there was some amount of brainwashing per se, and he possesses the personality/psychological traits to 'have it all', but not through good works.

Did anyone else catch SC's brother toward the end of the press conference yesterday when someone asked him a question (I couldn't hear it) and he responded something like he was the last hold out - on Tuesday and even until Wednesday. I think he was talking about how well he knew CC - was talking about going out to dinners on b-days, etc. I think he was trying to say that he didn't believe it could be CC that did this. Maybe others in the family came to the realization that CC did do it and he couldn't believe it at first.

Hate to sound like a broken record, in me keep mentioning the camera in the front of the subdivision: but it is likely impossible for that camera to see anything at the Coleman house. I am sorry, I work in the computer technology business as well and I know what cameras can do, but I tried to keep that camera in my sights as I drove to CC's house. I couldn't see it anymore. If I can't see it or anything near it, there is a good chance that it can't see his house.

I wonder if any of the latex gloves had twine burn or just marks from the twine if CC had to pull it tight.

Wrinkles, I don't think that those scrubs were CC's either. Aside from the size thing I think that someone said that the garbage had already been collected by the time police went to the scene.

I really think that it would be wise for CC's family to take a vacation, they are adding feul to the fire by asking for money, and that fire was raging to begin with!

Did you read in the search warrant that one of the items collected was a pair of latex gloves in the master bedroom (in a bag). What the heck is going on here?

:eek:

Sadly, a professional guest on NG stated that there would have been some time where the victim would have wakened and known they were unable to breathe. It would have only been seconds, but he said the boys would have known something was going on.

I'm thinking there are more search warrants that we aren't seeing yet. IIRC, they also searched JMM and I'm betting there's much more evidence yet to come to light.

All those cell phones and electronic equipment lead me to believe we haven't seen the tip of the iceberg as far as CC's dark side is concerned. IMO, this is what LE is continuing to investigate. There may very well be other women and evidence of deviant behavior.

I have believed almost from the beginning that CC was the killer. But what stuns me now is his unbelievable stupidity in carrying out the tragic murders of his own family. It just defies any and all logic.

He seems to have gone to great lengths to have his cake and eat it too, yet that still wasn't enough for him. How I hope the state of IL lifts that moratorium before his trial is over!

Wow. The fact that she is so vocal about her riches and still has so many followers is frightening to me! I will never understand how so very many people will buy into this carp and follow blindly when plain old common sense should dictate otherwise.

IMO, the scrutiny this case will bring to JMM will topple their empire. There was no way for her to distance herself from this monster fast enough - the horse was already out of the barn!

Ick, Ick, and triple Ick - I hate these stoopid ministries that spout such carp. Here we are, sitting in good' ol' poor California, Unemployed, husband on disability (but going back to work soon). We're doing just fine. It's not the riches we should all be aiming for, but for being healthy and having a happy family. I think CC spent too much time around JMM and felt he could really get away with this.

After reading the search warrant, and all the riches they took away - I was amazed. Who needs that many cell phones, credit cards, gift cards, computer equipment. Whatever happened to the simple life?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member