Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple of observations regarding the 'bales' everyone has spoken of...

Lots of people around here us bales of STRAW, not hay. Mississippi mud is famous for drying as hard as your dinner plates. That being said that quality makes it extremely difficult to get a good solid lawn. During the rainy seasons, and which one isn't, people often put straw out over bald patches in the back yards to keep the mud from the kids and the pets out of the house.

Lots of people buy straw bales when they plant new grass here too.

We use bales to target practice with a bow, but we and many many others use the cheap target practice bales which are covered with the target in a sort of sleeve.

It isn't really unusual to find a bale or two of straw lying about a home in this area.

My two cents says CC used large sized plastic tie-wraps to kill his family. He would have been trained to use tie-wraps to restrain people in the Marines. Zip-zap he could slip it around the victims neck in their sleep and probably not wake them until it was threaded and he gave it a quick jerk. The victim would'nt be able to get it off and the coward wouldn't have to stand over them and wait for them to die those grewling 4 minutes.

Snap...and move on to the next victim. Efficient, quiet and cowardly.

That's my two cents anyway.

thanks, but they wouldn't want me. I have a degree in holistic nutrition with herbalism and I personally think that most doctors are quacks. They would have thrown me out of the cancer ward before I could cook some nice meals. (I'm also trained in the classical French culinary arts)

but thanks for the offer....

Are you married Artie?blowkiss: j.k I'm already taken and I'm sure you are too!

home made noose....found on orange bail twine/same on hay bales
stupid CC........and the rage hate words painted on walls.............

NG calls letters a bad 5th grade novel........LOL

X Marine, security guard and CC didn't protect his family?
so disgraceful...........IMO, he is dumb enough to get the NEEDLE!!!
why are these people all gong crazy? Never hear of DIVORSE?????
friends,sorry for my tantrum........
OMG ~ he reported getting these letters as far back as January??? :eek: PREMEDITATION!

welcome ORIGAMMI

agree, we have a farm and tons of bailed straw and hay.....
but this orange twine and noose are related to the house.......
I think that was the murder weapons but used like you said.......
quick yank with noose.........so sad! MONSTER!
bet his parents are proud.............

From Nancy's show ~ About the "secret" P.O. Box, apparently USPS sent CC an e-mail reminding him he had money owing on the box.

What an idiot!!! :eek:

Pretty sure these are new and the ones we're looking for.

Scroll down and to the left is a list of SW in pdf.

SEARCH WARRANTS
PDF: Coleman search warrant complaint
PDF: Chris Coleman search warrant
PDF: Coleman house search warrant
PDF: Second house search warrant
PDF: Search warrant for straw bails
PDF: Coleman vehicle search warrant

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...A07747D8A4B519DF862575C3006FBA0B?OpenDocument

according to the 2nd house search warrant, there was a credit card in Sheri's name sent to a PO box....it was found on the dining room table.

so did Sheri get her own PO box and keep it secret from CC? doesn't make sense that CC would have g/f sending mail to a PO box they shared (not that any of this crime makes sense).

do you think CC found out about Sheri's HSBC cc and they had an argument about it?

or do you think CC got a card in her name sent to *his* mailbox so he could charge things in her name to muddy the waters -- and Sheri found it and they argued about that??

Wrinkles, when I read that about the letters from the inmates, I wondered if he wasn't "shopping" for a perp / scapegoat. KWIM?

I thought about that too. If not that, then maybe people he thought that he could frame? Orrrr, maybe he was going to slip in one of his threatening letters into an envelope or an enveloped threatening letter among the others in the stack?

From Nancy's show ~ another good point brought up about the camera on the water tower, is that not only will it capture him leaving the area but also the "real killer" should be on it.

Caller talking about rigor mortis and wouldn't it place the TOD before he left the house.

Has anyone said if CC is still at the same detention center he was originally placed in. I think that it said that that place did not provide solitary or suicide watch. Now that all of this is released I realllllllly wouldn't want to be him in that kind of a situation, there is just no way he can tell fellow inmates he is wrongly accused. Yikes, especially since it is possible that he was attempting to frame one of 'em, since they found the letters to JM from the inmates.

Could a jail like this encourage a prisoner to plea to get the h3ll outta there?:eek:

SS,

Did you hear the medical guy saying rigor mortis could happen sooner if there was a struggle?

You brought that up last week.

SS,

Did you hear the medical guy saying rigor mortis could happen sooner if there was a struggle?

I heard the doctor on NG's show say that, but I'm also wondering if the boys were able to put up any kind of struggle. :)

From Nancy's show ~

Inside the house, receipt for spray paint from Home Depot, an airline boarding pass, bailing twine. Police camera on water tower near the house could solve timeline, track CC's movements. Sheri found naked, face down in bed; boys were in their beds. CC had injuries & scratches on arms.

NG producer: today LE revealed what they found at crime scene, search warrants. Details of threatening letters CC said he received threatening him, family & religion. Homemade noose found on I-255, near where glove was found. Haybales stacked against back of house with same type of twine. Screen had been removed from window in back yard, propped up against patio table by window.

My mind is just racing right now... but another possibility for the hay, although probably not likely, left over from a Christmas time manger scene decoration...

1. Police seized airline boarding passes (JMM travel possibility)??
2. Home Depot receipt for spray paint
3. Orange twine with a loop tied on one end -- similar to twine that bound bales of straw behind the Coleman house
4. a box of latex gloves from the home
5. In Chris Coleman’s SUV, police say they found a greeting card from St. Petersburg, Fla. addressed to Coleman at his Columbia post office box (another stupid man with a secret PO box)
6. Columbia police found the bodies, which were turning a purple color, police said. "It appears rigor mortis has began to set in," SORRY CC - DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANYONE ELSE KILLED THEM WHILE YOU WERE AT THE GYM.

All doubts I had about this killer (CC) are gone, fini, buh-bye --

If anyone can explain away that CC is not the perp, I owe you lunch!

I am sooooo angry right now :furious:

Mel

From Nancy's show ~ another good point brought up about the camera on the water tower, is that not only will it capture him leaving the area but also the "real killer" should be on it.

Caller talking about rigor mortis and wouldn't it place the TOD before he left the house.

The locals have stated there is another entrance to the subdivision that doesn't have a camera, however. I don't think the camera will hold a lot of water in the long run, when the defense wants to use the SODDI story.

Has NG said anything about the house in Affton? Has anything been said about why it was being guarded?

Would the Search Warrants say anything about maybe cash stored here for when he was going to leave? I dunno, I've just never understood why that place was guarded. I would of thought that they would have watched it to catch someone going there that could be an accomplice......

HALP HALP old WRINKLED damsel in distress...

, Chico, I go to the linked search warrant page [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3800136&postcount=152"]referenced here[/ame] and I find nothing.

Can you'se all reference me to where I can find those search warrants?

SS,

Yes, Dr. Baden talks about this quite a bit. Here's some interesting info. We would have to determine if they all struggled (which would be found if the purple started in the hands, head, and legs -- probably the most common areas). I would suspect the rest of the body parts would not be in rigor that quick. Great question!!

"Cadaveric spasm" refers to a kind of instant rigor mortis. After we die, the muscles of the body stiffen, from using up its oxygen supply and because wastes - carbon dioxide and urea - are no longer brought away from the muscle cells. It also has to do with the depletion of muscle enzymes. So, cadaveric spasm is a muscle phenomenon in which some muscles of the body become stiff instantly, rather than in the usual two to eight hours normal rigor takes to develop. The reason for such rapid rigor mortis, usually, is the extreme exertion of the muscles during the act of dying, especially as can happen during a struggle.

So, for instance, when somebody is in a struggle with another person before dying, the hand muscles may go into instant rigor mortis -- like in a mystery novel, when a button is tightly grasped in the hand of the deceased and is found later when the hand is opened. There are cases of people who have collapsed and died of a heart attack while long-distance running, and rigor mortis set in much faster in those cases, because of the depletion of oxygen and buildup of waste that occurs during such stressful exercise.

Although cadaveric spasm is not common, I have seen it. Because of the time factor, in order to see the condition, one has to view the body at the scene where it was found. One can find stiffness and rigor mortis in a body within minutes after death has occurred. As a medical examiner, I have seen cadaveric spasm in bodies that are taken out of bodies of water. In the process of drowning and in the exertion in trying to swim to shore, the hands of the victim, especially, become depleted of oxygen - and may have seaweed or other objects caught in the last grasp before death.

If it does turn out that CC wrote the threatening letters, and it seems like it will. They seem to reinforce my theory that CC felt forced to live a life he did not want to live. They would give him a 'good reason' to publicly denounce his religion, and possibly even to leave his wife.

Maybe SC found the CC in her name that appears to have been mailed to the same P.O. Box 72 that MM was sending greeting cards to CC at, and this moved CC's schedule up more than he was ready for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme