Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am changing the subject here, but .....

I'm real curious how CC and MM connected. Did he know her through Sheri and when in the Tampa area, he just calls MM? Or did he go to the club where MM was a ho-stess and they realize they know each other and it progresses from there? I mean, how did he know MM would be interested? What sparked it?

What's mind-boggling is she brags about taking in $8 MILLION a MONTH, AND brags about the portion of that donated for charitable work, $800,000, or ONLY 10%!

Listen PEOPLE, the CHARITABLE organizations, the NON-PROFIT organizations are being CHEATED by this PROFITABLE ministry. Why are you wasting your GOOD earned money? It would go MUCH further if you'd donate it directly to a charity of your choice.

Sorry, what a rip-off. IMHO................I seriously have been trying to hold my fingers still regarding this former employer of the accused murderer. But geesh!......I've been reading different things throughout the day and I can't believe so many people fall for the carp!:mad:

JMHO
fran

Funny she has all that and the charitable group I work with drives a van to pet adoptions that has over 300,000 miles on it. I can absolutely guarantee that no board member or volunteer has been bought anything to drive whatsoever and none of us live in 2 million dollar houses. Hmmm, wonder what we're doing wrong? Oh, would that be being an honest charity who does wonderful work (well as far as I'm concerned we do). :bang:

I couldn't understand him killing his wife for any reason :(
I didn't mean to minimize her death all; just that killing the boys, who are completely innocent and look so much like him, is incomprehensible. :(

....judging by the messages he left on the wall and leaving her uncovered....i think he thought she was cheating on him....i think he is a control freak and a lot of times they are obsessed with thinking their spouse is betraying them because they are doing it themselves...i think that's why he was watching the house,i can imagine him threatening her before if you leave i will kill you and the boys ....

That is weird!! anytime you move, those satellite companies just say "leave the dish behind"... Unless Chris had some hidden camera placed in it or something!! Very strange.
Didn't he have a couple of surveillance cameras on the house, one pointed toward the mailbox? You could be right about the placement. MOO

He must have taken his Gold's card out to enter the gym. Maybe the killer was worried that a thief would steal his wallet? LOL

When I was a member at that Gold's (2 years ago) they had the key ring type cards. You could also check in with your thumb print.

Funny she has all that and the charitable group I work with drives a van to pet adoptions that has over 300,000 miles on it. I can absolutely guarantee that no board member or volunteer has been bought anything to drive whatsoever and none of us live in 2 million dollar houses. Hmmm, wonder what we're doing wrong? Oh, would that be being an honest charity who does wonderful work (well as far as I'm concerned we do). :bang:
Pet adoptions? Bless you!! :blowkiss:

looking at the evidence list they took the rubber molding from the front passenger door frame of the green explorer (cc's vehicle)...

what on earth do you think they could be looking at here (or find here) ? :confused:

Maybe paint stains from when he hurled the paint can out the window?

From the bnd.com site

"Laced with obscenities, the spray-painted graffiti appears to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room, and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen."
http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/784681.html

I don't think this was directed at Sheri ... more like Chris wanted it to be directed to himself.

I grew up here with Oral Roberts Ministry. Trust me, Fran...OR wrote the book on bilking people out of their hard earned money under the guise of God. My grandmother lived on a fixed income and we found she was eating very little, freezing herself in the winter, and other things to save her money to send to OR! :furious: (She lived another healthy 20 years after we put a stop to her giving to OR!)

On another note: JM learned a lot from OR. ;)

I'm real curious how CC and MM connected. Did he know her through Sheri and when in the Tampa area, he just calls MM? Or did he go to the club where MM was a ho-stess and they realize they know each other and it progresses from there? I mean, how did he know MM would be interested? What sparked it?

This is all I know about her in relation to Sheri .... very good questions you have though.

"Enrico Mirabelli, Sheri Coleman's cousin and family spokesman, said Christopher Coleman was engaged in a romantic relationship with a woman from St. Petersburg. The woman went to high school with Sheri Coleman, according to Mirabelli."

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/784681.html

Me neither, Fran. It's nearly as chilling to me as the murders we're discussing here.

I wonder if CC may have become disillusioned being so close to the JMM core. Perhaps he was truly a good, God-fearing man before he became associated with JMM and saw the ugly, underbelly of his faith???

Then again, the premeditation and cold-hearted nature of the murders would lead you to believe we are dealing with a born narcissistic physco here. IDK. It's really mind-boggling to me!

Personally, I don't think the ministry has anything to do with faith. It's about raising money (just like Jon and Kate + 8). JM can go off spouting for an hour a day or week and bring in 800M a month? Who are the people that are giving this money? I know many folks who "tithe" or whatever it is, 10%, of their paycheck -- as they've been brainwashed that this is their ticket to heaven.

No way jose -- my relationship is between me and God, and has nothing to do with a church, television show, or anyone's input. I think this is where society has gone wrong --

WARNING: Please bypass if my opinion is too deep:

My Bible says: Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God.” (1 Peter 3:18). We all know that forgiveness can be costly and it was costly for God to forgive us. It cost God his own Son.

Now JMM should take a closer look about Greed!

Ps. 10:3 - "the greedy man curses and spurns God"
Prov. 11:6 - "the treacherous are caught by their own greed"
Jere. 6:13; 8:10 - "everyone is greedy for gain"
Lk. 12:15 - "be on guard against every form of greed; life is not in possessions"
Eph. 4:9 - "Gentiles...practice every kind of impurity with greediness"
I Thess. 2:5 - "we did not come with pretext for greed"
I Tim. 3:8 - (deacons) "not fond of sordid gain" (cf. Titus 1:7)
II Peter 2:3 - (false prophets) "in their greed they will exploit you with false words"
II Peter 2:14 - (false prophets) "have hearts trained in greed"

Oh yah, I do believe JMM is a definite false prohet, and my hope is this scandal will bring her DOWN!

Best,

Mel

LOTS of pet adoptions! It's my other full time job that I don't get paid for but much more rewarding.

Bless your heart! :blowkiss:
I have 8 dogs, including one we recently rescued who was left in a park, abandoned. :(
She's deaf AND blind. Makes me cry.

JM should take some of her $8 million and change and give it to the pet shelters that need it more than she does!

I would assume since Sheri and MM were such good friends that MM was probably at their wedding.

Oh yah, I do believe JMM is a definite false prohet, and my hope is this scandal will bring her DOWN!

Best,

Mel

*respectfully snipped for length*

I hope it brings her down.
I'll never forget my mom's friend dragging her and me to the Life Christian Center ... people were talking in "tongues" and "falling backwards" to be caught and "saved".

I believe in God but I'm sorry, these folks were just a bit too wacky for my beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili