Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if those threats stopped when CC went to jail? Or they could have been from people who knew about the case and were disgusted by her behavior.
By Sheri's behavior? In what way?

Well, the "in her pants" is a rather moot point considering he wasn't in Florida that much between the June 2008 (gets PO Box) date and the January 2009 (first documented threat received) date.

As the warrants indicated, a lot of it was sex messaging, etc.

So, my guess is he knew about her well before his trip to FL. He had seen pictures of her via SC, or the website, and at some point he got in touch with her and initiated things. Unfortunately, it all goes downhill from there . . .

Do we have a date for when CC went to FL as part of his job for JMM?
JMM spent most of Feb. in Tampa, FL according to her calendar. She was also there in Nov., IIRC.

SS... did you ever email Nick Pistor? He's the one that wrote todays article about MM.

So..... who is going to play CC in the made for TV, lifetime movie? Maybe Vince Vaughn?

Well, the "in her pants" is a rather moot point considering he wasn't in Florida that much between the June 2008 (gets PO Box) date and the January 2009 (first documented threat received) date.

As the warrants indicated, a lot of it was sex messaging, etc.

So, my guess is he knew about her well before his trip to FL. He had seen pictures of her via SC, or the website, and at some point he got in touch with her and initiated things. Unfortunately, it all goes downhill from there . . .

Do we have a date for when CC went to FL as part of his job for JMM?

Here's some info from her Facebook page....just no way to say positively CC was there...but hey - CC & MM started their 'sexual' relationship in November...so I guess it's possible he was there then....JMM facebook doesn't go back to the first 6 months of '08 that I could find.

Joyce Meyer Tour
Tampa, FL November 6-8, 2008 Each session will include a powerful message from Joyce and feature worship with Hillsong's Darlene Zschech. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Doors will open t...

Also, he got the PO Box (why would he need one?) on June 30, 2008. In his car the police found a receipt. They also uncovered a bill for payment due on that box dated July 2, 2008 and a letter from St. Petersburg (presumably from Linz) dated January 24, 2009.

My guess is he knew her through SC. He wanted a new life and wasn't happy, so he started planning to do something sometime in early-to-mid 2008. Once he felt he had Linz in his back pocket, he got the PO Box to set up a confidential means of communication besides e-mail. In October, he kept thinking about killing or leaving so he did the refinance / quit claim on the house. By November, they were having the affair. At some point he decided what he was going to do, so he cooked up this whole threats thing. First threat came in January and another in April. Sadly, it was only a matter of time . . .

And you could make a case that he planned to kill all along. Once he got the PO Box in June 2008, he already started setting things up as early as July 2008 (i.e., spray paint), followed by October 2008 (i.e., refinance/quit claim), followed November 2008 (i.e., post-murder lover as sexual affair starts), and finally the last link by January 2009 (i.e., first threat).

I think the PO Box was a money thing. There was a credit card in Sheri's name that was going to that PO Box. I would guess that he opened that card with the PO Box address and she never knew a thing about it. If he was able to open cards in her name that would lead one to believe that taking her name off the house was not for bad credit reasons. There is also speculation that she didn't know about the second mortgage?

The items I am curious about are:

Did Sherri tell anyone else that she was voluntarily going off the deed to the house? And if so what was the rational?

Was Sherri talking about leaving or throwing Chris out? We have the packed cars and what seems to be a sloppy timeline for a planned event. Was the real motivation to act now the fact that Sherri was going to upset his little house of cards? Either over the mistress or did she find out about the money owed?

• When investigators first contacted Lintz, she was already aware of the homicides, which were widely publicized. She told police she had spoken to Christopher Coleman the evening of May 4.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/787518.html (Bolded by me)

This confirms LE contacted her and she had made no attempt to come forward upon learning of the murders.

Ummmm ... no! On the PD boards, people calling themselves "friends of Sheri" claim they went to LE with the name of the g/f.

They're the same "friends" who said Sheri was about to get a roommate.

Seems TL contacted LE and the fail-safe is that Sherri's friends also contacted LE.

It was "Phat Stacks" who first gave TL's name on PD message board.

this was after LE had already spoken with her...and CC contacted her using a *new* yahoo email account.

wonder why he had to be so sneaky & use a diff account?

ETA -- the PDFs explain it better than the online article, IMO

Because his computers had been seized and he was staying at his parent's house. Probably the reason they took a computer from the Coleman home that next week. CC most assuredly wrote those e-mails on a computer at his parent's house.

There's no requirement to have different email addresses on different computers. I use one email address on probably 6 different computers and my iPhone all the time. Not a problem at all.

Yes, I know he could use that e-mail from any computer. Maybe he didn't remember his p/word. :crazy:

I think the PO Box was a money thing. There was a credit card in Sheri's name that was going to that PO Box. I would guess that he opened that card with the PO Box address and she never knew a thing about it. If he was able to open cards in her name that would lead one to believe that taking her name off the house was not for bad credit reasons. There is also speculation that she didn't know about the second mortgage?

The items I am curious about are:

Did Sherri tell anyone else that she was voluntarily going off the deed to the house? And if so what was the rational?

Was Sherri talking about leaving or throwing Chris out? We have the packed cars and what seems to be a sloppy timeline for a planned event. Was the real motivation to act now the fact that Sherri was going to upset his little house of cards? Either over the mistress or did she find out about the money owed?

I guess if CC was plotting this, opening a credit card in SC's name would mean it would not have to be paid back. I thought I read that particular credit card which was mailed to the P.O. Box was laying on a table in the house and was seized by LE with the other docs. If so had SC seen the card?

Yes, I know he could use that e-mail from any computer. Maybe he didn't remember his p/word. :crazy:

Or maybe he thought he was being a criminal mastermind again and thought all of his old email addresses were being monitored? He clearly didn't seem to think the mistress would share the info.

And speaking of talking to the mistress after the fact, who in the world says my family was killed but "I have an alibi". We have had a murder occur in the family, can't recall ONE person announcing they had an alibi. Anyone who is innocent has something else they were doing at the time of the crime.....

So do a password reset... very easy on gmail. The more likely scenario is he knew LE already had his computers from the Roberts house so he created the new account so LE wouldn't know about email exchanges with MM.

We are dealing with a diabolical, methodical, homicidal maniac that just murdered his entire family. Of course he wasn't going to use the one he knew LE could access from the computer already in evidence. He thought he was being smart but didn't count on daddy blabbing MM's name to LE; or MM being interviewed by LE and subsequently going into CYA mode and spilling all the beans to LE.

Or maybe he thought he was being a criminal mastermind again and thought all of his old email addresses were being monitored? He clearly didn't seem to think the mistress would share the info.

And speaking of talking to the mistress after the fact, who in the world says my family was killed but "I have an alibi". We have had a murder occur in the family, can't recall ONE person announcing they had an alibi. Anyone who is innocent has something else they were doing at the time of the crime.....

I thought of the monitoring of the e-mail addys but wasn't sure that could be done but certainly it is possible?????

I guess if CC was plotting this, opening a credit card in SC's name would mean it would not have to be paid back. I thought I read that particular credit card which was mailed to the P.O. Box was laying on a table in the house and was seized by LE with the other docs. If so had SC seen the card?

The credit line would have to be paid back through her estate; which in IL is 1/2 of anything they owned as marital property. Just went through this after my brothers death (he lived in Chicago) and creditors are still all over us 2 years later even though he had no money or heirs.

I think Sheri found out a lot; and that caused him to act. I hope she confided in friends and they are talking to LE.

I see your point and I somewhat agree with what you wrote. Would CC have committed this crime had he merely been miserable as a husband and father, without someone else waiting for him? It is impossible to say at this juncture. I personally think the fact he had MM waiting on him, and his strong desire to fill whatever "hole" or "void" he felt in his life, placed a bit of urgency into this for him.

So, I don't think you can say she didn't truly have anything to do with this. She may not have helped plan it, and she may not have wanted it to happen, but ultimately - much like JMM being connected in a minute way - she is linked to this crime.

Sorry, I just wanted to comment on the Fl g/f........TL is in no way responsible for what happened to Chris Coleman's family.

CHRIS COLEMAN is the one, IMHO, who did this crime.
CHRIS COLEMAN is responsible and no one else.

This is the same thing we've been through with just about every case of a husband murdering his wife. They usually have a g/f. The g/f is clueless as to the capabilities of their often times secret lover.

TL may be guilty of poor behavior in dating her friend's husband.
TL may be guilty of dating a married man.
TL also may be guilty of stupidity in believing this man loved her and was leaving his wife and kids for her.

TL is in NO WAY responsible for this crime.

Chris Coleman didn't want to be married anymore.
Chris Coleman wanted to be free.
Chris Coleman wanted a different life-style.

IMHO, it wasn't the g/f, just as it wasn't in the Laci Peterson case. It's the *life-style* of FREEDOM that Chris wanted.

When one murders their wife and children to get what they want, there's no one else to blame. There are NO EXCUSES.

We'll never understand it. We'll know the reason, but we'll never understand how he could have done such a thing. Because to understand it and accept it, it would take us all in a very dark recesses of a mind, that we do NOT want to even go. :(

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members