Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheri's family got a temporary order last week. From what I read, her counsel is awaiting an agreed order from CC's attorney. Therefore, the judge granted an extension.
===========
from the article ..

An attorney representing the family of Sheri Coleman said a judge granted a motion today extending a court order protecting her assets.

“We are working with Mr. Coleman's attorney to get some sort of agreed order,” said Jack Carey, a Belleville lawyer.

The family won a temporary order last week allowing them access to Sheri Coleman's former home in Columbia.
=====================
more from http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-triple-murder-coleman-lawsuit-columbia-052609,0,2984988.story

(suit filed on May 26..same day Sheri's family entered the home)

Carey was there along with Sheri Coleman's brother and cousin after receiving a court order around noon giving their family access to the house for the first time.

Carey describes the home as packed up to be moved. He says there are no pictures on the walls inside. There are boxes, at least one labeled, "toys," along with trash bags filled with belongings.

None of it will be moved for at least ten days, however. A Monroe County judge ordered that all items be left in the house, by the Coleman family until he begins making rulings regarding possession of what's in the house.
=================
Remember it was reported Mirabelli took an inventory of the house that day. Ten days given by the judge was June 4 ... therefore an extension was granted since the 10 days is "used up"

"Today 10:54 AM
Wrinkles
----snipped -----
Oh...and while I am at it, some of you who would like to criticize JMM, why not read that brochure and ask yourself what you are doing to do any type of similar good work. Ask yourself what percentage of your life, your time, your personal income, and income that is entrusted to you, do you apply to do similar good works."

JMVHO - I have been sitting on the fence on this for a while, but have decided to comment on this because I haven't seen much said about it.

Most people who do "good works" do so at their own expense (time, money, personal needs, even sleep) and without expectations of receiving anything (other than satisfaction) in return. I speak of this from a personal point of view. JMM is a multimillion $ business. Yes - she does good works, but at what point do "good works" lose the self-implied definition of good works? Most ministers go into their jobs with the intention of changing the world for the better - when they say "God will provide", they are not talking about million $ estates or fancy cars. They are talking about putting food on the table of a destitute family, or providing a place to sleep for a homeless person.

On JMM's mission trips, the volunteers have to pay their own way. If JM had to pay for the total cost of these trips, would she still do them? She is making the salary of an A-list movie star - How much of what she makes is actually given back to those in need? And when the trips are taken, they are JMM missions - - what happened to "God's" missions -- who are they actually representing?

Is she "entitled" to the money she earns? I guess that depends on what you think she's actually doing. I agree it's a shame she's being drug through the mud because of this investigation, but if there is nothing to hide, that will be proven - thus a positive thing for JMM. And if she's guilty of something, then that will be exposed, and that is a good thing for those being maneuvered.

JMVHO :twocents: :)

Greetings WhoKnew,

OT and then I'll stop OT in this thread. Thanks for responding -- the challenge was:

>>Oh...and while I am at it, some of you who would like to criticize JMM, why not read that brochure and ask yourself what you are doing to do any type of similar good work. Ask yourself what percentage of your life, your time, your personal income, and income that is entrusted to you, do you apply to do similar good works.<<

The point for me in the challenge would be this... "Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" I often see this, not only in myself, but also in multitudes of others (most everyone). A good work is a good work, some do these aside from their own employment (with no fanfare), some do it through their employment (they get a little notice), and some do both (good for those who do both!) Some head charitable organizations or churches (which are also charitable)...

Do we think that those who head charitable organizations and/or churches should get a pittance for their labor? When they come to our home, do we serve them the moldy bread (we have to keep them humble, afterall -- we'll take the steak)? Would we put them up in the garage (we get the fancy bedroom)? If that is the case -- I think there is a big problem here. I see no reason why they should live in a hut, or drive a mule when I have far more. Why not honor them -- and why not let them live on a decent wage (don't "muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn")? My guess is that no one is going to let anyone else tell them that they can't live on their wage, and then if they save and do better they are going to let others tell them, "Well, you have so much -- you have to give it away because I think you should." Yeah, well... And what if someone told you that you "had" to give 10%, or even anything, and the truth is no one likes being told that -- giving should come from a different place -- it should come from deep within and there are many who can't conjure that giving up. So EASY to look and say, "But they..." -- yeah, and by comparison do we look at "But I..."

The challenge was..."Ask yourself what percentage of your life, your time, your personal income, and income that is entrusted to you, do you apply to similar good works."

The fact is that many (maybe 80%) give 0% of their income or time to do anything for anyone else. If they give a pittance, they have assuaged themselves, "I am a giver." Yeah, I get it... I have seen the giving in charitable organizations, churches and other less formal giving works for many years. It is few who give of any substantial amount, others throw their pittance -- makes them feel good... But let us all go after JM, because she is on the front lines and "ain't nobody" can see "your" giving, and if they could -- what would it be? (and just what would your excuse be? I've heard these excuses.) When I say "you" and "your" I am speaking rhetorically.

Oh and which of you puts water in the gas tank of your car... Give that baby everything it needs to go out and do that which you can't do -- helping you to get to your ultimate mission...

Here is JM's 2008 statement:

Check out page 80. 250K (housing allowance and contributions to retirement plans) is not the salary and fringe benefits of an A-list movie star - not even close. It might be close to some who do some sales work (I know people who make far more doing nothing for mankind's good), and it is WAY far off from many others who take far less time and/or put themselves on the road away from personal comforts to do their work, and who take far less responsibility. Check out the statement:

>>During 2008, the Ministry&#8217;s gross profits from Joyce&#8217;s books and the honorariums received by the Ministry from Joyce&#8217;s speaking engagements exceeded her total compensation stated above.<<

So...she has contributed far more back into the ministry than she brought in. Who of you are doing that kind of thing? Who is doing anything close?

Now, lets have a look here:

What does Larry King Jr. earn, what of his income is he bringing back into the organization -- and you could go through charity after charity and church after church looking at this -- all the while knowing that there are "creative number accountants" working alongside some of these groups. Are they working alongside JM too?

The bottomline is that "who of any of us" is doing anything in terms of helping our fellow man and in what percentage of what we could. Let us look at JM -- does she have a mote in her eye? Do we? Do we have a log? I would say that a) jealousy gets many people going after her and b) her spiritual stance gets other people going and c) other people form their own spiritual stance and get going that she doesn't measure up, as long as it is she who is in the position and not them -- but what if the shoe was on the other foot. Oh, but it isn't, because some people don't want to pay the cost.

Does JM live in excess? Is she doing illegal things? Well, it wouldn't be right now, would it -- and just how many of you are doing illegal things -- but oh, your doing so doesn't compare? Oh but she has to walk a higher standard, does she? If you are judging, then what is your standard and do you measure your own self by it?

It is not "money" that is the root of all evil, it is the "love of money" that is mentioned (1st Timothy 6:10, and there are other similar scriptures.) I have to tell you that I have seen the "love of money" sicken poor and rich alike.

"Log" patrol -- While we are all working on the motes that "may or may not be" in someone else's eye, are we working on the log in our own?

End of OT.

Edited: I am no apologist for JM, I am hoping that everyone will be a log checker.

Most people who do "good works" do so at their own expense (time, money, personal needs, even sleep) and without expectations of receiving anything (other than satisfaction) in return. I speak of this from a personal point of view. JMM is a multimillion $ business. Yes - she does good works, but at what point do "good works" lose the self-implied definition of good works? Most ministers go into their jobs with the intention of changing the world for the better - when they say "God will provide", they are not talking about million $ estates or fancy cars. They are talking about putting food on the table of a destitute family, or providing a place to sleep for a homeless person.

Whoknew, you took the words out of my mouth in the above snipped version of your post. I feel at that level of financial success, the lines become blurred and it becomes about "the money". JMO.

Each person should do log checking. Each person should *always* be grateful for what they have been given. Each person should share what they can for another. That is the human, compassionate, and caring for another thread we should all have within the very fiber of our hearts. Many do not have the funds to do monetarily so they do it in other ways.

If I had the monies to contribute to many a selection of areas of need, I would do so in a heartbeat. As long as I had a roof over my head, food on my table, and I was doing fine, check is theirs. Done it over and over and over and over for many years. Not much, but what I could share. Clothing, furniture, and more. It does not make me amazing at all. Just a woman who wants to give what I can. JMM is not a poor ministry. They do just fine in the financial aspects of things. Have for years. I think that when you have such organizations like this one, it should be questioned regarding their "income" vs giving. People donate to churches believing they are giving to the greater good of many. When the monies added up are higher within the ministry vs what is going out for the greater good, it does not make sense on any level.

I'm no naysayer, but I am a person who will question the role of any Church that takes more than they give out.

imvho

My reason for posting my first post above was.........If you look on the JMM website, there is a conference schedule for the whole year of 2009, and you can also find last years schedule. Yet the Hawaii one is gone from the Website. I LITERALLY was posting this fact on STLTODAY.com, when Nic Pistor The reporter came on and posted a URL for the actual brochure.....Why is it removed from the JMM website?

Yesterday on STLTODAY.com, when it was reported that extra time was given for the Civil Lawsuit in regards to not getting all the info from JMM, silly jokes started popping up on the message board about 'shredders'. Silly jokes with no factual info. By mid afternoon-----all of those posts were DELETED. Not just given a moderators admonition, but deleted.....vanished...gone.

something is rotten in Denmark....

Back On Thread...

Okay... So, will the "real sleuther" (deer video sleuther) please stand up and take a bow again? [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3715830&postcount=257"]AHA! It was LindaDanette on 05/08/09 here[/ame] (YOU GO LD!):

She wrote:
>>Wow - I did a search on "littlesheric" and the first thing that popped up was her utube channel. And this strange video and remark:

littlesheric uploaded a new video (4 months ago) <<

LD connected us to the video which subsequently disappeared in a day or so afterwards. She wrote...

>>Extreme Hunting [this was a link that no longer connects]
Brad shot this deer with a bow and when he tracked it he realized he for... more Brad shot this deer with a bow and when he tracked it he realized he forgot his knife when he found the buck lying on the ground still alive...so after a bit of a struggle he chocked it to death! less

and then I re-looked up "Brad"<<

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3715963&postcount=261"]THEN, our dear Medusa (now known as WholeLottaRosie) did a follow up with LE![/ame] You go my Medusa (oh I miss that name!)

She wrote:
>>Someone needs to make sure the MCS is aware of this.

ETA - I called it in. The detective that talked to me was very interested and took down all the information, and then read it all back to me. Thanked me and the person who found this.<<

SO...now my dears... We all know that the deer video disappeared from YouTube after it was reported on in WS by LD on 05/08/09, and called in by WLR (oh where oh where is my Medusa!)

Now we all know that Sheri's life was taken on 05/04/09 (very late PM) or 05/05/09 (very early AM) -- so we know she had no interest in deleting videos from YouTube after it was mentioned on WS -- by that time, bless her heart, she was "dancing with the stars." We DO know that there was someone else creating a new Yahoo account (CC) after TOD 05/05/09 -- because we have proof of that from MM (aka TL), "She told them, Christopher contacted her by a new email account, chris_coleman77@yahoo.com." So...we know that CC was on the internet after the murders.

I am not saying (do not know) whether or not the deer video has a "big" place in the midst of all of this, although I do not discount that and surely think there is something there before or after the fact of the video being put/taken off online, I at least think there is a place for a consideration of "why the deletion of this video" from the web, since Sheri was the so-called owner of that YouTube account AND the video disappeared AFTER her death. Someone "disappeared" that video and I sure as heck don't think it was LE, I know it wasn't Sheri. I think it was someone who had access to the password of Sheri's YouTube account -- someone who was either given that password OR guessed it easily OR someone who recorded it with a keystroke logger. I certainly don't think that the YouTube people took that video down because there are other similar haunting videos on YouTube that still exist.

So...we go to page 2 of this document which states, "Sheri also reported to friends that there were unauthorized changes to her Facebook account without her knowledge."

Well... I have to tell you that I believe that CC was all over keystroke monitoring of his home computer -- just my gut feeling. But...even if he wasn't, I do believe that Sheri would have been open with her passwords, I don't think she was looking to hide anything -- and my husband knows at least one of my fave passwords (but he so trusts me, he doesn't even ask about all of them -- heck he can't hardly remember his own.)

Bottomline, I think that there is only one person that could have, ultimately, been behind those unauthorized changes on Sheri's Facebook. Of course, that one person could have played with someone else -- giving them Sheri's password so that they could muck with her too...

What do you all think, and I wonder if the Facebook people have record of those unauthorized changes. I wonder what Sheri felt in her heart when she saw those changes? What were they? I wonder if she reported those changes to the Facebook people or anyone else -- I wonder if she talked to Chris about the changes, he being so "knowledgeable and all."

Whoknew, you took the words out of my mouth in the above snipped version of your post. I feel at that level of financial success, the lines become blurred and it becomes about "the money". JMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the love of money what is causing this entire debate to begin with -- on BOTH sides? I also thought a JMM thread had been started somewhere. Seems like everytime I come here anymore JMM is the topic. :rolleyes:

Wrinkles,

Here is the search warrant for Sheri's MySpace account. The first page mentions only Sheri's account but I thought it interesting that page 4 makes reference to receipt of "one CD-R containing information" on not only Sheri's MySpace account but Tara's, as well.

http://www.chipandco.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/scan0011.pdf

I've not seen a warrant for the Facebook account .... unless I've seen it and forgotten but I can't locate one now.

The warrant took all info from SC/CC's computer. TL gave permission for St. Petersburg LE to search her computer. CC had three email accounts. Two with Gmail and one with Yahoo.

The warrant took all info from SC/CC's computer. TL gave permission for St. Petersburg LE to search her computer. CC had three email accounts. Two with Gmail and one with Yahoo.

Then why did a separate warrant go to MySpace? Because to procure those records, they had to be secured from MySpace.

MySpace servers would have ALL activity ... including any deleted messages and the full account history, log-in times, IP logs etc. .. not something a home computer would show.

The warrant explains the full nature of all items requested and asks for the information from October 1, 2008-May 6, 2009.

The computer hard drive will contain all activity done on that computer. The warrant covers *all* in this regard. Including the MySpace membership SC had. I am sure it had to be specific as LE/MCS will have to contact MySpace for anything else in this regard. Legally, I believe they would have to. LE is covering all basis.

TL gave permission for her own computer to be "searched". That is a good thing since it will clear up any possible questions of who connected to who, when, and where.

imvho

The computer hard drive will contain all activity done on that computer. The warrant covers *all* in this regard. Including the MySpace membership SC had. I am sure it had to be specific as LE/MCS will have to contact MySpace for anything else in this regard. Legally, I believe they would have to.

TL gave permission for her own computer to be "searched". That is a good thing since it will clear up any possible questions of who connected to who, when, and where.

imvho

Are you implying there was no need for the MySpace warrant? If so, I believe that implication is incorrect .. and is there really any need to go back and forth on this .. the detective on the case sought the warrant .. an LE professional.

One cannot find IP logs on a home computer!
============
Furthermore, Wrinkles said this: "What do you all think, and I wonder if the Facebook people have record of those unauthorized changes."

Note she referred to the "Facebook people" .... hopefully they can trace the IP's that made these changes but not all unauthorized access to computers is traceable nor are e-mails if the user was using a proxy, an anonymous e-mailer or a public WiFi computer say at a library. LE could track the IP to the library but can't be sure the user signed the log-in sheet for use of that computer ..... and if he/she did, it's likely not to be his real name. If the WiFi was used at a hotspot like McDonald's or Starbucks, that is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The IP would trace to the establishment but the user would be impossible to locate.

Hello Knox,

Per your following, I personally feel that the blurred lines, for most, it is about "the money" way before financial success and way after (if/when they ever get there.) I bet this could be proven very easily, given 100 people who would open themselves to complete detailed scrutiny -- but my guess is that most would not. Further, my experience is that most do not adequately record income (particularly) and expense -- they don't think about it and so they don't even know if/when they could have had financial success (with reasonable management of income/expense). They do think about "poor me."

... Whoknew, you took the words out of my mouth in the above snipped version of your post. I feel at that level of financial success, the lines become blurred and it becomes about "the money". JMO.

Bottomline, I think it is about "the money" when anyone starts getting or earning money. The lines are blurred immediately, in my estimation, when people think, "me, me, me" instead of "God, mankind, me."

Are you implying there was no need for the MySpace warrant? If so, I believe that implication is incorrect .. and is there really any need to go back and forth on this .. the detective on the case sought the warrant .. an LE professional.

One cannot find IP logs on a home computer!
============
Furthermore, Wrinkles said this: "What do you all think, and I wonder if the Facebook people have record of those unauthorized changes."

Note she referred to the "Facebook people" .... hopefully they can trace the IP's that made these changes but not all unauthorized access to computers is traceable nor are e-mails if the user was using a proxy, an anonymous e-mailer or a public WiFi computer say at a library. LE could track the IP to the library but can't be sure the user signed the log-in sheet for use of that computer ..... and if he/she did, it's likely not to be his real name. If the WiFi was used at a hotspot like McDonald's or Starbucks, that is like looking for a needle in a haystack. The IP would trace to the establishment but the user would be impossible to locate.

Please reread my post. I did not state that nor implied it regarding MySpace and the warrant. Quite the opposite actually. The warrant would be needed for LE to contact MySpace for info. Not quite sure where going back and forth on this is coming from. I have *no* doubt the professionalism of LE in this case.

imvho

Perhaps the "naysayers" might get a bit more understanding of the worldwide outreach of JMM before forming too dogged of an opinion.

Her ministry has missions/offices worldwide and daily does "unto the least of these....."

http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/HandofHope/default.htm

clicking on some of the tabs above will be quite insightful

Like I said JMO, nuff said about JMM. I appreciate your POV, please respect mine :)

Now, when is the preliminary hearing again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro