Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the warrant link and what was taken from CC's car. This guy had a P.O. Box since, at least, June of last year. Why were the BoA of transaction history regarding revolving credit in his car? Seriously. This makes no sense. This began his lying life a long time ago.

I will share that if CC left these papers (some I mentioned) in his car, there is no way Sheri was had a clue. She had absolutely no access to *his* car. CC made sure of that, I promise. If she did CC never would have been so bold to leave these papers, receipts, and a card from TL in it. Just this from a car, fer gawd sakes. Control freak over everything regarding his life, Sheri, and sons.

I agree OrdinaryLife, it seems bold to leave this stuff in his car. However, was it in the car all along? Or had he just retrieved all this stuff recently from the PO Box or the house in Sappington/Affton? Or from his locker at Gold's Gym? Coleman thinking maybe his little 'rouse' would not be discovered and he was comfortable leaving this stuff in the car?

Hmmmm.......

I agree OrdinaryLife, it seems bold to leave this stuff in his car. However, was it in the car all along? Or had he just retrieved all this stuff recently from the PO Box or the house in Sappington/Affton? Or from his locker at Gold's Gym? Coleman thinking maybe his little 'rouse' would not be discovered and he was comfortable leaving this stuff in the car?

Hmmmm.......

Good point. He may have tossed all in his car after the fact. Do you get assigned a locker at the gym or is it one of those places you use and it's an open locker that is available? Of course, CC could have had a lock on whatever locker he chose, I suppose.

The P.O. box since last year....who does that??? Only a person whith something to hide, imvho. Sheri had *no* idea what CC was doing. None.

Sorry, I'm a newbie here. Can anyone tell me how to invite friends, look at friends or set up my profile the way I want it?

Sorry, I'm a newbie here. Can anyone tell me how to invite friends, look at friends or set up my profile the way I want it?

Hi lajr56! Welcome to Websleuths! Click on UserCP at the top of this page...then look to the column on the left for options. :)

THANKS Pondering Mind!........and duh to me.....

My reason for posting my first post above was.........If you look on the JMM website, there is a conference schedule for the whole year of 2009, and you can also find last years schedule. Yet the Hawaii one is gone from the Website. I LITERALLY was posting this fact on STLTODAY.com, when Nic Pistor The reporter came on and posted a URL for the actual brochure.....Why is it removed from the JMM website?

Yesterday on STLTODAY.com, when it was reported that extra time was given for the Civil Lawsuit in regards to not getting all the info from JMM, silly jokes started popping up on the message board about 'shredders'. Silly jokes with no factual info. By mid afternoon-----all of those posts were DELETED. Not just given a moderators admonition, but deleted.....vanished...gone.

My reason for posting my first post above was.........If you look on the JMM website, there is a conference schedule for the whole year of 2009, and you can also find last years schedule. Yet the Hawaii one is gone from the Website. I LITERALLY was posting this fact on STLTODAY.com, when Nic Pistor The reporter came on and posted a URL for the actual brochure.....Why is it removed from the JMM website?

Yesterday on STLTODAY.com, when it was reported that extra time was given for the Civil Lawsuit in regards to not getting all the info from JMM, silly jokes started popping up on the message board about 'shredders'. Silly jokes with no factual info. By mid afternoon-----all of those posts were DELETED. Not just given a moderators admonition, but deleted.....vanished...gone.

Here is something that was posted by Wrinkles a few days ago, that shows the Hawaii trip mentioned, as well as a link to the conference in Hawaii.

Wrinkles
user_offline.gif

Hello All,

Ginny... I saw something referencing April this year in Hawaii, but wasn't sure. I didn't find it on the JMM site, so didn't post it -- good find!

Thanks for this link to the Hawaii speaking event:

Kahului, HI April 5, 2009 Schedule Sunday, April 5 6:00 pm
Location King’s Cathedral Maui

Hmmm...okay, I was wondering about this... Why wasn't it listed in the following Conference Schedule for 2009:

San Antonio, TX July 9-11, 2009 Worship with Delirious?
Papua New Guinea July 24-26, 2009 Worship with Darlene Zschech
Hershey, PA August 6-8, 2009 Worship with Delirious?
January 10-11, 2009 Chiang Mai, Thailand More Info >>
January 15-18, 2009 Bangalore, India More Info >>
February 19-21, 2009 Orlando, FL More Info >>
March 5-7, 2009 Phoenix, AZ More Info >>
March 19-21, 2009 Long Beach, CA More Info >>

[it should have been listed here]

April 16-18, 2009 Hampton, VA More Info >>
May 14-16, 2009 Tulsa, OK More Info >>
May 28-30, 2009 Columbus, OH More Info >>
July 9-11, 2009 San Antonio, TX More Info >>
July 24-26, 2009 Papua New Guinea More Info >>
August 6-8, 2009 Hershey, PA More Info >>
August 20-22, 2009 Nashville, TN More Info >>
September 17-19, 2009 St. Louis, MO Women's Conference More Info >> October 1-3, 2009 Atlanta, GA More Info >>
October 15-17, 2009 Denver, CO More Info >>
November 5-7, 2009 Houston, TX More Info >>
November 13-14, 2009 Basel, Switzerland More Info >>
November 20-22, 2009 Blantyre, Malawi More Info >>

BUT WAIT... Okay, there are the conferences, and then there are the speaking events:

Victoria, TX February 4, 2009
Miami, FL February 15, 2009
Pembroke, FL February 16, 2009
Kahului, HI April 5, 2009
Creation Festival '09 Mt. Union, PA June 25, 2009
El Paso, TX October 21, 2009

So... Looks like there was an event:
Arizona: March 5-7, 2009 Phoenix, AZ
Hawaii: Kahului, HI April 5, 2009

This is the link:
http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/Conferences/speaking/kahuluihawaii09.htm

Hello Lajr!!!
Welcome.gif

Hmmmm....well, that is interesting! You don't think JMM has leaned on STL, do you???

Yes I do Kim, and I also think it is 'interesting' that Nic Pistor actually logged on to the website to...not only correct information.......but give posters there something they had been looking for on the JMM website and could not find. I find it interesting that he verified and confirmed that we were not dreaming things up.......

Oh boy...I sure do hope that this doesn't end up dragging JMM thru the mud. We have enough pain and heartache without throwing any corruption into the mix. Let's hope they end up being above the table in their affairs.

Reading the warrant link and what was taken from CC's car. This guy had a P.O. Box since, at least, June of last year. Why were the BoA of transaction history regarding revolving credit in his car? Seriously. This makes no sense. This began his lying life a long time ago.

I will share that if CC left these papers (some I mentioned) in his car, there is no way Sheri was had a clue. She had absolutely no access to *his* car. CC made sure of that, I promise. If she did CC never would have been so bold to leave these papers, receipts, and a card from TL in it. Just this from a car, fer gawd sakes. Control freak over everything regarding his life, Sheri, and sons.

Dang, I find that SO odd. Don't most couples share cars? I can't imagine never being in my husbands car. If we go out, he usually drives, and we pop in his car. Sometimes vice-versa. Wasn't one car bigger for family outings? I would think that would be CC's car.

Personally, I think he made a mad dash that morning/night and put all his important papers in the car (don't know why - just a hunch). Because normal people do not normally leave that type of stuff in their car.

Best,

Mel

Sorry team, I've been over on the Nevaeh thread since it's been kinda quiet here. But I'm curious, do we know if CC and Miss Motive went to Hawaii in April?

Kahului, HI
April 5, 2009

Schedule
Sunday, April 5 6:00 pm

King’s Cathedral Maui
777 Mokulele Highway
Kahului, HI 96732
(808) 871-7311

What a romantic getaway for the two, eh?

:rolleyes:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.

Mel

Again, this was posted to me by the reporter from the STL Post Dispatch covering the story. We were asking that same question and he popped on the board and posted with us for a while.

npistor May 30, 2009 8:26PM CST
They went to Hawaii this past spring, sources say.

Greetings Mgardner,

You wrote:
>>But I'm curious, do we know if CC and Miss Motive went to Hawaii in April?<<

I don't know that we know that, we have article evidence that they had a tryst in Hawaii (per the following from an earlier posting here.) We also have evidence that JM was speaking in Hawaii in April 2009.

Hello All, ...

This article mentions where there were trysts: (search word for future: tristes)

>>Coleman and Lintz had trysts in Hawaii and Arizona, while Coleman was working as head of security for Joyce Meyer Ministries, sources said.<<

The above notes "while" Coleman was working... This doesn't necessarily mean he was "on the job" while in Hawaii or Arizona. Anyone want to figure out when JM was last in Hawaii (what we can know at least.) How about Arizona?

Can anyone remember when Sheri and the children were on trips in 2008?

The above article notes trysts in Hawaii and Arizona "while Coleman was working as head of security." We don't know whether that means that he was on a "work assignment" at the time, or just "working" -- as in "employed by." We also know that TL "admitted having a sexual relationship with Christopher since November, 2008"

Ginny and I worked on the Hawaii thing for a bit a few days back, I [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3823755&postcount=288"]posted in this message[/ame] and good Cleo612 found that and [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3839534&postcount=821"]reiterated it for us[/ame].

Ginny found the "speaking" engagement on the 6th of April 2009 in Hawaii... We did not find that which [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3838548&postcount=810"]Lajr56 found and posted here[/ame]:

>>npistor May 30, 2009 8:09PM CST
lajr56, I don't know why Hawaii is no longer listed on the website, but this brochure discusses a Joyce Meyer event in Hawaii on April 5 and 6 2009:<<

The above came from the brochure pdf file here:

The brochure pdf states (at the bottom of page 5 of 36):
>>See Joyce
in Kahului, Hawaii!
Sunday, April 5 at 6 pm
King&#8217;s Cathedral Maui
www.kingscathedral.com<<

Now then, the JM website says about the speaking engagements, "Schedule is subject to change."

So...we do not know precisely what days JM was in Hawaii, or whether CC and TL were there on the 5th or 6th of April this year, but I suppose we could possibly guess. We need more information.

Oh...and while I am at it, some of you who would like to criticize JMM, why not read that brochure and ask yourself what you are doing to do any type of similar good work. Ask yourself what percentage of your life, your time, your personal income, and income that is entrusted to you, do you apply to do similar good works.

Yes I do Kim, and I also think it is 'interesting' that Nic Pistor actually logged on to the website to...not only correct information.......but give posters there something they had been looking for on the JMM website and could not find. I find it interesting that he verified and confirmed that we were not dreaming things up.......

JMM can't "lean" on STL. This is a court matter. The official pleadings gave twenty-eight days for respondents to reply.

Twenty-eight days has not come and gone yet.

Hello Lajr!!!
Hmmmm....well, that is interesting! You don't think JMM has leaned on STL, do you???

She can't! She was given twenty-eight days to reply, per a copy of the interrogatories published with the lawsuit docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro