Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think he ever really intended to marry tl. Men tell women whatever they want to hear to get what they want. I know they discussed it but we already know that he is a killer and a cheater. It's not that big of a jump to believe he is a liar too. Jmo

ita!!

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but do we know for sure if TL is an exotic dancer or is she a hostess? I've heard accounts of both.

I know someone who had an affair with a married man. Before everyone gets all out of joint, ...........well..............doncha' know he and his wife were having problems:confused:

He even left his wife for his g/f AND she got pregnant because that's what they BOTH wanted.:eek:

Oh.............of course a few months into the pregnancy he decided that, 'this wasn't what he REALLY wanted,' and went back to his wife.:crazy:

Yeah..............SOME PEOPLE are scum!:mad:

fran

I've been cheated on and it is extraordinarily painful! I can't think of anything more painful ATM. And none of my girlfriends were even involved! At the time, I was WISHING I was dead! I am soooooooo sad that Sheri left this world with that pain in her heart.

I can't say how much I hope CC gets the DP.

Seeeee.........we must remember that the physical affair with TL didn't start until AFTER Sheri was taken off the deed.

This was already in the works in Chris' head, IMHO. His PLAN was in motion when he took up with TL.:mad:

JMHO
fran

I think I hear what you are saying. I don't think there is ANY excuse for what CC did - no matter WHAT was going on or WHO was pressuring him. But I do think there is a lot of evidence that MM was pressuring him. If Sheri found out about the affair and that caused fighting, and CC felt he was stuck in a corner, rage was probably the cause of the mass murder. Rage is NOT an EXCUSE to let CC off, it's just a REASON. MM is not an EXCUSE for CC's actions, it's just a REASON. Excuses and reasons are completely different ways of describing the circumstances that led up to this horrific crime.

I agree there is a difference between reason and excuse. TL may have been his reason. I personally am not so sure. If she had been the reason, he had to only kill Sheri. Then they could have been together. He never had to touch those boys. He has proven he is very selfish. That won't change no matter how great he thought TL was. He would still only be thinking of himself. I think he had another motive to kill his whole family. I don't doubt TL was pressuring him to leave Sheri. I would think most "other women" do. Instead of leaving he decided to kill them. I don't doubt she was the prize but I think he had to have had another reason for killing his family. JMO

It isn't necessary to egg anyone on. All that is necessary is to be so boundary resistant that you respect a man who has no respect for you, himself, his wife or his children either; to fail to consider the impact upon innocent children and the "friend" who would be betrayed and injured by your childish actions or it's repercussions upon a family that you know, one way or another, is the cost of your selfish agenda; to gleefully make wedding plans w/ a man who has yet to even inform his current wife that their marriage is dead much less give it a proper "burial." Nope not givin this one a pass. But if none of that mattered to her(?) and now poor TL finds herself shunned w/in that circle perhaps THAT at least will give her pause--before encouraging another friend's treacherous husband to sacrifice his entire family to become their personal narcissistic supply. Because while I'm not confused that CC is solely responsible for his own demise, she fed his twisted fantasies to be rid of his family. ETA Call it bangin, boppin... w/e it is it isn't "dating."

:parrot:

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but do we know for sure if TL is an exotic dancer or is she a hostess? I've heard accounts of both.

At this point, we only know for sure she was a hostess. There is speculation that one things leads to another, but I haven't seen a valid report that she was ever stripping. Has anyone else?

"I have known her for 16 years and know she would never hurt anyone let alone have anyone killed. "

<snipped>

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/T9EKQ2D7R8RSUJ89V/p3

Seeeee.........we must remember that the physical affair with TL didn't start until AFTER Sheri was taken off the deed.

I find this fact extremely intriguing.

I've been cheated on and it is extraordinarily painful! I can't think of anything more painful ATM. And none of my girlfriends were even involved! At the time, I was WISHING I was dead! I am soooooooo sad that Sheri left this world with that pain in her heart.

I can't say how much I hope CC gets the DP.

I'm sorry Kimster. :( I sincerely know what you went through. I've seen it with someone close and it is a devastating situation.

But what I was trying to say is, although this was her friend, we have NO IDEA what BS this guy told TL.

I'm not excusing it, friends husband......... But I'm saying that we do NOT know what he told her and we do NOT know IF she was trying to get him to leave his wife and kids. We seriously have no idea.

Like the person I know, the guy apparently just wanted to mess around and came up with BS. The person I knew fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Believe me, they weren't that type of person to go with a married person, either. :(

JMHO
fran

Ok, just FWIW,.........ONE problem I have with blaming the 'other woman' is.......how many times have we heard the excuse? "Well they were coming on to me, what was I supposed to do?":confused:

Believe me, I've seen people use this line and we're supposed to believe it wasn't their fault. :mad:

Just sayin'
fran
This is not just a typical tryst. This was plotted and planned by Chris and Tara. They met in JMM's property (has been confirmed, but the location could be somewhere else than the house we heard about), they have taken trips to Hawaii and Phoenix, they were planning a wedding together, and a life together without a thought to Sheri. Tara isn't just the "other woman" here. She stabbed her best friend in the back and continued to turn the knife.

she works at a dog race track .. derby lane .. people who claim to know her on Topix and on the place where her picture in the bikini is posted say she works at a dog track

This is not just a typical tryst. This was plotted and planned by Chris and Tara. They met in JMM's property (has been confirmed, but the location could be somewhere else than the house we heard about), they have taken trips to Hawaii and Phoenix, they were planning a wedding together, and a life together without a thought to Sheri. Tara isn't just the "other woman" here. She stabbed her best friend in the back and continued to turn the knife.

SS, I see what you mean now! True, it wasn't just a "meet me at the motel when you are in town" situation. They were actually going places and doing things together! The wedding invitations are downright amazing, really! But I'm not sure that MM wasn't "jumping the gun" either. We really don't know what kind of person she was. Perhaps she was threatening CC as well, in a more manipulative way. CC might have felt trapped. Trapping someone with an evil and self-absorbed heart is VERY dangerous.:furious:

she works at a dog race track .. derby lane .. people who claim to know her on Topix and on the place where her picture in the bikini is posted say she works at a dog track

Currently, yes. She WAS a hostess.

This was already in the works in Chris' head, IMHO. His PLAN was in motion when he took up with TL.:mad:

JMHO
fran
Their "emotional" affair started long before the physical one, imo. I bet we will find they had plenty of phone sex and sexting before it culminated into a physical relationship. These two didn't just hop into bed, imo. It was a planned thing with Chris being so far away. They weren't just at some bar and they got carried away into a one night stand.

Of course, you're ASSUMING that Chris was being up front with TL and that she KNEW the divorce hadn't yet been filed.

Believe me,.........THIS TYPE, Chris Coleman's type, they are 'master manipulators.' I've seen it, up close, up front.

They are the nicest guy. The most wonderful human being. They're smart, articulate, they care about you, show attention, go to church with you, pamper you........................

Yeah,............I've seen this type turn into the biggest *advertiser censored** you'd ever imagine, ONCE you're on to their games and confront them with WHAT they really are. Then the let you know, EVERYTHING you didn't find out yet.

Why?

Because they have the last word....................

They're loosing you anyway, so why not let you know just EXACTLY what they were getting away with all those months or years you THOUGHT they really cared.

WHILE watching the Laci Peterson case unfold here on WS, I thought I'd be able to spot one of these guys. Little did I know we had one coming over to dinner and wining and dining one of our daughters.

Who knew? Thank goodness it only lasted two years before she found out.

JMHO
fran

I agree there is a difference between reason and excuse. TL may have been his reason. I personally am not so sure. If she had been the reason, he had to only kill Sheri. Then they could have been together. He never had to touch those boys. He has proven he is very selfish. That won't change no matter how great he thought TL was. He would still only be thinking of himself. I think he had another motive to kill his whole family. I don't doubt TL was pressuring him to leave Sheri. I would think most "other women" do. Instead of leaving he decided to kill them. I don't doubt she was the prize but I think he had to have had another reason for killing his family. JMO

My personal opinion is that he killed the precious boys because he was "staging". In his mind, it would look suspicious if the boys were left alive. And since he has no thought for others and no empathy in his soul, it didn't bother him a whole lot to kill them. Look at Casey Anthony...same thing. We are here because we can't fathom this mindset. I've read a lot of Ann Rule's books and it's starting to sink in with me now, although my heart still doesn't comprehend it!

Their "emotional" affair started long before the physical one, imo. I bet we will find they had plenty of phone sex and sexting before it culminated into a physical relationship. These two didn't just hop into bed, imo. It was a planned thing with Chris being so far away. They weren't just at some bar and they got carried away into a one night stand.

You do have me there, SS, because I totally agree with you that their 'emotional affair' started MUCH sooner. She DID have plenty of opportunity to stay away, but she didn't. For that, she's a floozie! fir shir.:mad:

But like I've been saying, we have NO idea what type of LIES he told her.

JMHO
fran

According to a poster from Largo who claims to know her, it is legitimate:

stinky Reply:
May 31st, 2009 at 10:43 pm

yes it is, i have seen the picture before, She actually showed it to me

That is her, it has not been photo shopped.
If you think it is, you are an idiot.
She is pretty hot, go to the track and see her.

I personally don't think it matters if that picture is photo-shopped or if she really looks like that.

The question is, "IF she's really all that, why did she have to shop out of state for husband material or take left-overs from her friend?":confused:

Guess it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Sheri and the boys are still dead. :(

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members