Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I see differently, and we may never find out, I'm not going to ASSUME that TL was Chris' motive for murdering his wife and children. I don't believe that someone with this type of mind, really needs someone egging them on to come to them.

IF it's true that Chris in fact did have OTHER women, that kind of blows that theory out of the water, IMO, that TL was the motive. Remember SP? He was {shopping} for another woman. :mad:

For now, we can just agree to disagree.

IMHO, CHRIS did this crime and NO ONE else is to blame for that. He's an evil person, IMHO. oh.............ALLEGELY ;)

JMHO
fran

I agree that MM HERSELF was not the cause of CC's decision to murder his family. It could have been some other woman as well. But, if there wasn't ANY woman willing to have an affair with CC, these murders may have been avoided, IMO.

If Chris did have other women, it doesn't negate the fact he planned on marrying Tara Lintz in January 2010 according to the documents from LE. He discussed these plans with her and was planning a trip with her this summer. He gave Tara a date of when the act of ridding himself of his family would be complete.

I have no doubt we will find out Tara was his motive. LE knows it. The SA's Office knows it. It is why they are going to use her as a star witness in this case, imo. She has no choice but to side with LE and spill her guts.

While knocking it down would serve a purpose for the community, truly the best thing would be for someone with a happy family to buy it and fill it back up with love, laughter, and life. You may be surprised that someone would consider living there, but it happens on a regular basis. When another family moves in, the sight of the house will turn from pain to joy again as the neighborhood watches the children play and realizes life goes on after murder.

I think the memorial will end up being very nice (I expect the jury to be very generous towards her family) and will be what Sheri would have wanted for the community. It would be good for it to be placed in a central area to be enjoyed by many families instead of only in the neighborhood, imo.

Someone would need a dump truck full of sage to burn inside that house, as well as a house exorcism! :eek: Jus' sayin'.......:rolleyes:

Someone would need a dump truck full of sage to burn inside that house, as well as a house exorcism! :eek: Jus' sayin'.......:rolleyes:

I don't know. Didn't the Peterson house sell rather quickly? There are some real head cases out there that get their jollies from acquiring properties like this.

A Priest to come bless the place couldn't hurt either. ;)

I personally couldn't live there, but some people are not squeamish about it at all. They do not equate it with residual "feelings" or spiritual things...they see it only as a house for a good price by a nice lake where bad things happened but won't happen again.

I don't know. Didn't the Peterson house sell rather quickly? There are some real head cases out there that get their jollies from acquiring properties like this.

The person who bought the Peterson house was a RE agent. IIRC, it ended up being foreclosed. I could be wrong.

JMHO
fran

It's been rumored from the start, and maybe SouthernIllinoisMan even commented on it .. that Coleman had had "flings" with two JMM employees and somehow some employees "ratted" Coleman out when the news first broke of the "alleged" g/friend ... and right after that, Coleman was fired due to a "morals clause".

There's also an unsubstantiated rumor of a g/f in St. Louis.

The person who bought the Peterson house was a RE agent. IIRC, it ended up being foreclosed. I could be wront.

JMHO
fran
Yes. The guy bought it so he could invite camera crews in and try to make some money on the deal. He didn't.

As far as I know, the house is occupied now.

2006: LACI PETERSON'S HOUSE BEING SOLD AGAIN

The house on a quiet, tree-lined Modesto street where police believe Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Laci, is being sold again for nearly $350,000, a real estate agent said Wednesday.
Ref. http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/27/laci.house.ap/index.html

http://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=ST&f=241&t=21781&

Ok, just FWIW,.........ONE problem I have with blaming the 'other woman' is.......how many times have we heard the excuse? "Well they were coming on to me, what was I supposed to do?":confused:

Believe me, I've seen people use this line and we're supposed to believe it wasn't their fault. :mad:

Just sayin'
fran

I agree that MM HERSELF was not the cause of CC's decision to murder his family. It could have been some other woman as well. But, if there wasn't ANY woman willing to have an affair with CC, these murders may have been avoided, IMO.

I"m not sure it would matter. Many men throughout the years have had affairs. They either stay with the wives and work it out or they get a divorce. CC killed his family. I don't think it had anything to do with the affair. He wanted them permanently out of his life or he wanted something kept quiet. IMO I don't believe TL was his Motive. I think she was a hobby.

Yes. The guy bought it so he could invite camera crews in and try to make some money on the deal. He didn't.

As far as I know, the house is occupied now.

Yes, I had heard it was occupied now. The RE agent bought it. It went into foreclosure and now someone new is living there.

JMHO
fran

Ok, just FWIW,.........ONE problem I have with blaming the 'other woman' is.......how many times have we heard the excuse? "Well they were coming on to me, what was I supposed to do?":confused:

Believe me, I've seen people use this line and we're supposed to believe it wasn't their fault. :mad:

Just sayin'
fran

I think I hear what you are saying. I don't think there is ANY excuse for what CC did - no matter WHAT was going on or WHO was pressuring him. But I do think there is a lot of evidence that MM was pressuring him. If Sheri found out about the affair and that caused fighting, and CC felt he was stuck in a corner, rage was probably the cause of the mass murder. Rage is NOT an EXCUSE to let CC off, it's just a REASON. MM is not an EXCUSE for CC's actions, it's just a REASON. Excuses and reasons are completely different ways of describing the circumstances that led up to this horrific crime.

I"m not sure it would matter. Many men throughout the years have had affairs. They either stay with the wives and work it out or they get a divorce. CC killed his family. I don't think it had anything to do with the affair. He wanted them permanently out of his life or he wanted something kept quiet. IMO I don't believe TL was his Motive. I think she was a hobby.

Oh, I agree! There is something wicked and evil living in CC's head - FOR SURE!

If Chris did have other women, it doesn't negate the fact he planned on marrying Tara Lintz in January 2010 according to the documents from LE. He discussed these plans with her and was planning a trip with her this summer. He gave Tara a date of when the act of ridding himself of his family would be complete.

I have no doubt we will find out Tara was his motive. LE knows it. The SA's Office knows it. It is why they are going to use her as a star witness in this case, imo. She has no choice but to side with LE and spill her guts.

I don't think he ever really intended to marry TL. Men tell women whatever they want to hear to get what they want. I know they discussed it but we already know that he is a killer and a cheater. It's not that big of a jump to believe he is a liar too. JMO

Men don't marry their "hobby" women.

Another example of what I'm trying to say is the murder of Dr. Tiller, the abortion doctor. Most people who HATE abortion with a PASSION wouldn't even think of murdering doctors who perform them. Timothy McVeigh had his "reasons" for his terrorist attack in Oklahoma. These are reasons, NEVER excuses!!!

Its going to need a lot more than an exorcist, the house is now known for what happened there. Maybe if it was done completely differently on the outside and inside then a leader from one of the hundreds of major religions came in and did a cleansing it may not be so bad. Some days, I can drive by it with no problems, like "a family died there" and other days, I can feel some erie about the house like Chuthulu is using it as his resting place.

I don't think he ever really intended to marry TL. Men tell women whatever they want to hear to get what they want. I know they discussed it but we already know that he is a killer and a cheater. It's not that big of a jump to believe he is a liar too. JMO

I know someone who had an affair with a married man. Before everyone gets all out of joint, ...........well..............doncha' know he and his wife were having problems:confused:

He even left his wife for his g/f AND she got pregnant because that's what they BOTH wanted.:eek:

Oh.............of course a few months into the pregnancy he decided that, 'this wasn't what he REALLY wanted,' and went back to his wife.:crazy:

Yeah..............SOME PEOPLE are scum!:mad:

fran

Its going to need a lot more than an exorcist, the house is now known for what happened there. Maybe if it was done completely differently on the outside and inside then a leader from one of the hundreds of major religions came in and did a cleansing it may not be so bad. Some days, I can drive by it with no problems, like "a family died there" and other days, I can feel some erie about the house like Chuthulu is using it as his resting place.

I don't think I could drive by it at all and would have to use the other entrance. I really feel bad for you and your neighbors!

I agree completely.

Chris was not some weakminded soul who fell into the blackwidow's trap and was manipulated into killing his family. TL is a *advertiser censored*, despicable, and deeply flawed. I am not minimizing that or giving her a free pass.

But to me she is just a symptom or outward expression of his pathology. He lied and manipulated everyone around him. I think the idea that he was being truthful with TL and actually planned to marry her to be laughable. She was willing to lay down with him and play the mistress role, he told her what she needed to hear to keep that available to him. As soon as he didn't have a wife to scurry around behind her back Tara would have lost her value to him. Been there, done that, disposable like everyone else that thought they cared about him.

They started f'ing each other in November. The letters start in November. To me that says Chris was officially checked out and done with Sherri and the boys and could afford the risk of getting caught with TL. He didn't hatch this plan of his on the flight home from Florida. This has been mulling around for a longtime. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member