Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys:

Just a couple of quick notes:

1. Analytical: I'm not going to give you any grief. I think that, frankly, as slow as the news has been the last few days that we are only getting frustrated looking over the same things over and over. That's why we end up getting on each other's nerves sometimes...Haha. :) If you ever feel like it Analytical shoot me a PM and tell me some hint about why you are convinced CC is innocent. :) I won't tell anyone. I'll consider it a confession and therefore seal my lips. Haha.

2. I have said this before but I'll say it again because half of the posts today dealt with it. Joyce Meyer Ministries does not have a policy barring divorced people from being employed for her. Lest we forget, Joyce Meyer is divorced and remarried. Some of Joyce's circle of advisors and friends are divorcees. I personally know people that work for JMM that are divorced and there are some who have been divorced while they were employed there. Baptists and other fundamentalist churches are normally the ones who make divorce a litmus test...not typically pentecostal churches. Ofcourse they don't LIKE divorce but there absolutely no reason in the world that Chris would've thought that he would be fired for getting a divorce. NOW...Chris WOULD'VE been fired for divorcing his wife to marry a poker dealer/strip club hostess. And I agree...that would be my decision too if I were her.

I thought the interest in the house happened at about the same time as the info on MM came to light and the fact that someone thought a sw was issued at CC's former house owned by JMM..........Is that what you all remember?

Ah yes! Someone did mention a SW issued there! But, we didn't see that in the doc dumps, did we?

I haven't seen them released yet - if they even exist.

1. Analytical: I'm not going to give you any grief. I think that, frankly, as slow as the news has been the last few days that we are only getting frustrated looking over the same things over and over. That's why we end up getting on each other's nerves sometimes...Haha. If you ever feel like it Analytical shoot me a PM and tell me some hint about why you are convinced CC is innocent. I won't tell anyone. I'll consider it a confession and therefore seal my lips. Haha.

Ummm ... there's a misunderstanding! I never alluded to you giving me any grief at all .. I don't know where you got that.

And I agree ... there's too much dissection of JMM. I've been told by someone who knows of the "goings-on" there that she gets death threats frequently and was once shot at and then there was the incident of a "near-ready" bomb delivered to the Fenton offices.

I have to sign off...when I get back I'll start trekkin' thru some of the old threads about the house.

Ummm ... there's a misunderstanding! I never alluded to you giving me any grief at all .. I don't know where you got that.

And I agree ... there's too much dissection of JMM. I've been told by someone who knows of the "goings-on" there that she gets death threats frequently and was once shot at and then there was the incident of a "near-ready" bomb delivered to the Fenton offices.

No...I didn't think you meant that I would give you grief...just meant I wouldn't...period. :) I'm quite fond of you. And we're all bored...trying to find something new out of something old. I'll be glad when Wednesday rolls around, if for no other reason that it will give us all some new information and get us one step closer to justice.

WestSideGal posted the date JMM purchased it and the date JMM sold it. With that info, I found the transaction ... however, it does not match the street that the neighbor who was interviewed lives on. The neighbor said they (Colemans) had lived "just across the street"

The transaction WestSideGal found was a sale of a house to Sandra McCollom and her husband, Steve .. Sandra is Joyce's daughter.

"Right across the street is incorrect" ... the house WestSideGal gave the transaction dates for was indeed sold by JMM to the McCollom's in 2005 ... the neighbor from the news article is in a house over 1 mile away.

If this is the correct house it was bought by JMM on 05/10/2002 for $145K and then sold to JM's daughter on 05/13/2005 for $180,344.

I totally forgot about this post! No wonder people thought LE took the YouTube off the site!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3736800&postcount=11"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2[/ame]

If this is the correct house it was bought by JMM on 05/10/2002 for $145K and then sold to JM's daughter on 05/13/2005 for $180,344.

Pres, do you know if a SW was issued on this house?

Here's more about the house...the source of this info was disclosed privately.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3744770&postcount=1101"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2[/ame]

So it is still in the JMM network, so to speak. I remember reading that JMM was putting their Gravois Rd properties for sale - does anyone know is Sandra was actually living in the Affton house - or does her family still reside at the compound?

HOLD ON! Did JM's daughter have her house searched? That would mean her daughter would have known what was going on with CC and MM? Or wait, does daughter actually live there?

So it is still in the JMM network, so to speak. I remember reading that JMM was putting their Gravois Rd properties for sale - does anyone know is Sandra was actually living in the Affton house - or does her family still reside at the compound?

I would pretty sure that they still reside at the compound.

I would imagine that TL spent most of her time in Florida. I imagine that he could have flown her up for Valentine's day, but I'm alot more interested in knowing if he was using that house as his "operational headquarters". If he was conducting covert surveillance on SC or JMM, he would have needed a place to "work" without being busted. Yes?

HOLD ON! Did JM's daughter have her house searched? That would mean her daughter would have known what was going on with CC and MM? Or wait, does daughter actually live there?

No, she lives at another address. Remember I said there was a house on Southwick ... that is supposedly where the Coleman's lived before ....but the transaction dates that WestSideGal gave match up to a different address ... totally different street, that Meyer's daughter and husband live in.

It seems that she does not. (I would think that SM is going to stay pretty close to JM, wherever that is)

So, the house may have been considered and investment property, or as one of our posters suggested, a "safehouse". Little did they know :eek:
I think the question was "Why does a ministry need a "safehouse"? Now who asked that, I'll have to go back and look. . .

It was Idlesleuth who said:

Riddle Me

Why does a church ministry need a safehouse?
If CC killed his family simply to make room for Miss Motive, how do you thnk CC planned to support MM with the lifestyle that he promised her?
If CC was willing to kill his own children, what else do you think he was capable of doing in pursuit of a new life with MM?
What was CC's exit plan?

These are very good questions - It would take money, a lot of money. Now who has money pouring in like a river? Must seem like an oasis to a thirsty man. . .

REPEAT!!!!! ... the house PRES101 brought up is NOT on the same street (Southwick) where the neighbor was interviewed right after the murders and said they "used to live across the street"

If ya'll will hold off on your rabbit trails, I am trying to find if there ever was a house on Southwick owned by Meyer..... but I've got to go to bed soon.

WSG's info was incorrect. The house she described is on another street starting with an "F" .. can't remember "fair ..... "

It seems that she does not. (I would think that SM is going to stay pretty close to JM, wherever that is)

So, the house may have been considered and investment property, or as one of our posters suggested, a "safehouse". Little did they know :eek:
I think the question was "Why does a ministry need a "safehouse"? Now who asked that, I'll have to go back and look. . .

The house WestSideGal referenced is owned but not occupied by Sandra Meyer McCollum and husband.

Linda, why not use your Intellius and get a former addy for Coleman in St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky